Born to Suck Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's switch," Sven said after a few minutes as he grabbed my head and lifted it off his throbbing dick. As he scrambled out from in front of me, Kurt pulled his cock out of my clutching ass, leaving an empty needy void inside me. Sven got to his knees behind me and Kurt slid into his place at the head of the bed, his stiff cock glistening with pre-cum and the warm juices from my bum.

"Suck it," he said solemnly as he reached forward and pulled my head onto his surging cock. I complied instantly and slid my lips down over the engorged crown, the intense heat of his cock filling my mouth. I licked and sucked up my own warm juices from his stiff shaft as I felt Sven fit his cock into my snug opening and start to press it into me.

"Uuuuunnnggghhh," I groaned against Kurt's rigid dick as Sven's monstrously thick cock stretched me almost to the tearing point. Once the head slipped past my sphincter, he just kept going and fed the full length into me in one slow satisfying stroke. As his long cock reached incredible depths way up inside me, I felt my own cock lurch in the stretchy pants and I knew another warm gob of pre-cum had oozed forth.

"Lick it clean for me," Kurt said as he pulled my head off the tip of his cock and pressed my face against the base of his upright shaft. I buried my face deep into his hairy groin and licked his balls and sticky shaft until I'd gotten every warm drop of our combined juices. As I was busy doing that, my whole midsection was absolutely thrumming with pleasure as Sven long-dicked me; slow deep strokes with the full length of his 11" cock. Kurt reached down, grabbed me by the head again and pulled my mouth right back down over the head of his cock.

"Get it good and wet for me. I want it nice and hot and wet to stick back in your pussy." I pushed a big gob of saliva to the front of my mouth and let my warm spit flow lovingly over the hot spongy membranes of his massive cock-head.

"I want some more of that pussy of his," Kurt said to Sven.

"Sure, I need a good cock-cleaning anyway," Sven replied as he withdrew from my clutching bum.

They switched positions and as Sven slid back in front of me, Kurt spoke, "Let's flip him over." With Sven grabbing my shoulders, Kurt pushed my hips to the side and then grabbed my legs as I rolled over onto my back. He pulled me right into the middle of the bed and pushed my knees up and apart as he moved back between my thighs.

"Well, look at that," Sven said as he nodded towards my covered groin, "it looks like the little cocksucker likes this." We all looked down and you could see the outline of my hard cock beneath the surface of the beige stretchy material; but what was really noticeable was the dark wet stain surrounding my cock-head where my pre-cum had soaked into the material.

"Well, I'm gonna give him something he'll really like," Kurt said as he moved hurriedly between my spread thighs. "Here, hold his legs back for me, I wanna really fuck the shit out of the little cocksucker now." He grabbed my feet and pushed each of my legs up until Sven grasped my ankles. I was lying on my back, my head between Sven's muscular thighs as he sat back on his haunches, his big hands folding my legs up to his shoulders. I was totally opened up for Kurt's assault, my slick little pussy visible through the slit they'd cut in the riding pants.

"Oh yeah, that's beautiful," Kurt said lustfully as he looked down at my twitching pink hole. I could see his rampant cock standing up fiercely between his legs, his big balls beyond looking swollen and in need of release. He pushed down on the top of his stiff erection until it lined up with my hole and then leaned forwards.

"Mmmmmmm," I let out a long deep groan as the massive knob spread the lips of my little boy-pussy and slipped inside. He leaned a little further forward and supported himself with his muscular hairy arms on each side of my chest. I felt Sven pull back a little harder on my legs in order to open my gaping pussy even more. With my cock as hard as rock in my pants and sweat covering my face, I looked up at Kurt with a look of pure desire in my eyes.

"This is all for you," he said softly as he flexed back for just a split-second and then slid it all the way into me in one deep stroke.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH," I let out a low moan as his thick long cock filled me exquisitely. Once he touched bottom, he started to fuck me insistently; sawing his cock back and forth inside me with long firm strokes. My heart was racing and I felt all tingly as the broad flared head rubbed relentlessly over my sensitive prostrate. I was groaning and gasping like crazy as Kurt fucked me mercilessly.

"That's it Kurt, give it to the little cocksucker," Sven said as he held my legs wide open. Kurt's wide hips were driving up and down now as he pounded the long thick stake of his rock-hard cock deep into me. It felt like he was trying to nail me to the cross with each powerful thrust; and I was loving every blissful second of it. That warm tingling feeling was spreading throughout my groin again and then I felt the nerve-shattering sensation as my climax hit.

"I......I.........OOOOOOOOOOHHH," I moaned loudly as the delicious numbing sensation started in my midsection and then quickly spread to every tingling nerve-ending of my body. I could feel the luscious contractions pulse through my throbbing cock as I shot a massive load of cum against the stretchy material encasing my twitching member.

"Oh yeah, look at the little fucker cum," Sven said as I continued to twitch and shake through a beautiful orgasm, the dark wet stain on my pants growing as I continued to shoot.

"OH FUCK........OOOOOOOHHH," Kurt groaned loudly as his own climax hit. I felt his first spurt of cum shoot forth to paste itself against the moist tender lining deep inside my gripping channel. He grunted and groaned as he hunched himself as far into me as he could as he flooded my insides with his precious semen. I was quivering and trembling at the whole amazing experience as he unloaded wad after thick creamy wad high up inside my yearning guts. His hairy groin was pressed tight up against my smooth midsection, his powerful long cock totally filling my rectum as he basted my insides like a Christmas turkey. Finally, he stopped moving and stayed still on top of me, his cock buried to hilt.

"Oh fuck, is he ever good," Kurt said as he looked up at Sven. Again, they were talking about me as if I wasn't there.

"I need some of that now," Sven replied as he let go of my legs. They instantly dropped to the bed on each side of Kurt's big body as I lay there gasping and trembling in post-orgasmic bliss. Without a second's thought, Kurt pulled his spent cock out of my bum, his thick member spilling out in a slippery rush. He moved up near the head of the bed as Sven took his place between my thighs, his long thick erection rearing up stallion-like between his legs.

"Want me to hold his legs for ya?" Kurt asked as he sat back on his heels, his thick hairy thighs on either side of my face.

"Yeah, that looked pretty fuckin' hot," Sven said and I could see the intense arousal in his eyes as he grabbed my feet and pushed my legs upwards. Kurt grabbed my ankles and pulled my skinny little legs way up, causing my hips to roll up so my tight pink pussy, beautifully framed by the slit in my pants, was served right up for Sven's use.

"You really worked this hole over good," Sven said as he reached forward and slid his long middle finger into me, "nice and wet but still good and tight." He slid his finger back and forth, spinning it in a slow circle as he rubbed the tip sensually over the semen-coated lining of my bum.

"Jesus, Kurt, how much cum did you shoot in here?" Sven said with a playful grin on his face. "The Kid's fuckin' overflowing; you been saving up or something?"

"Like I said," Kurt replied, "there hasn't been too much action between me and Lucy lately; so yeah, I guess I have been saving up. I've got a lot more just like that one for him too."

I felt my heart swell at the idea that this was only the start of what I could expect from Kurt tonight. He'd already filled me with two big loads today and it sounded like he was ready to give me a lot more. Excited about what was to come, I flexed my hole as Sven slid his finger deep inside me. As my clutching sphincter nibbled around the base of his probing finger, I could feel it moving through the slick wetness inside me; then he stopped to press down lusciously right on my enflamed prostate.

"Aaaaaaaaahh," I let out a long deep sigh of bliss as he continued to rub tantalizingly over that magical spot. Oh man, did he ever know where to touch me. Although I had just cum a few minutes ago, his insistent rubbing was causing an electric-like jolt to go right to my cock; and I felt it start to harden again.

"You like that, eh Kid?" he asked in a husky whisper as he continued to slide over the sensitive nodule of my prostate with a slow tortuous rubbing of his broad fingertip.

"Oh yessss," I hissed as I felt my heart racing in my chest.

"Looks like that little cock of his likes it too," Kurt observed; his comment causing the three of us to look down at my stiffening cock pushing against the straining fabric.

"Well, let me give this little trigger of yours a real workout," Sven said as he pressed firmly on my prostate one more time before slipping his finger out of me and moving into position between my legs. "Hold him wide open, Kurt; I'm gonna fuck him good and hard." Sven's words had me shuttering in both fear and anticipation. I looked up at his big rugged body as he leaned forward and pushed the huge engorged head of his cock through the split in my pants and nestled it up against my waiting hole. Kurt took a firm grip on my ankles and pulled legs back and further out to each side to the point I thought he was going to split me in two like a wishbone.

"Oh yeah," Sven said in a husky whisper as he started to stretch open my pussy-lips with his broad flared knob, "gonna fuck him deep and hard." His helmet slipped past my stretched ring and he just kept going until he'd fed all eleven hard thick inches all the way into me.

"Yesssssss," I hissed with pleasure as I felt his shaven groin press right up against my curvy little bum. It felt sinfully wonderful having his tremendous cock absolutely filling my hot 18-year old boy-pussy.

"Hold him tight," Sven said, flicking his eyes up to Kurt as he settled his upper body in a push-up position over me. His words had a menacing tone and I knew I was about to get fucked like I'd never been before. Kurt moved his muscular thighs in closer and I felt the insides of his knees pressing on my little shoulders at the same time as I felt him grip my ankles firmly.

"I've got him," Kurt said flatly, "let him have it."

Sven drew back slowly and I felt the hot moist lining of my bum gripping lovingly at his retreating shaft; like I never wanted to let it go. He pulled back until the thick ridge was tugging at the inside of my sphincter teasingly, then he paused......and then slammed it back into me in a hard powerful thrust.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHH," I gasped loudly as he drove the full thick length as deep inside me as he could go. As soon as he touched bottom, he quickly flexed backward and then slammed it into me once more.

"YESSSSSSS," I hissed loudly as he started to absolutely pound it into me. My cock had quickly become as rigid as a bar of steel again, surprising me after my recent climax. On every stroke, his beautiful hard cock rubbed deliciously over my enflamed prostate, filling my whole midsection with a blissfully numbing sensation. My chest was heaving as I gasped for air, my whole body tingling with delight as Sven jack-hammered his long thick erection deep into my welcoming hole.

"That's it," Kurt said from above me, "nail the little cocksucker to the bed;" which was exactly what it felt like Sven was doing. He seemed intent on crucifying me with that long hard stake between his legs; driving me deeper and deeper into the mattress with each powerful thrust. My whole body was covered in sweat and through half-closed eyes I looked up at Sven's beautiful masculine face. He looked down at me through lust-filled eyes as he continued to slam his muscular groin down against mine. He smiled at me warmly as he drove his cock into me hard and fast with one devastating thrust after another. The comforting look on his face seemed so different from the fierce physical fucking he was giving me.

"You like that, Kid?" he said with a husky grunt as he slammed it into me once more.

"Oh yesssss," I said with a low moan as I gripped down with the delicate tissues inside me as he continued to ravage my young pussy. As he continued to fuck me, my whole body was covered in sweat and my heart was racing like a runaway freight train as the exquisite sensations coursed through me in shattering waves. He thrust deeply into me time and again, the thick ridge of the massive knob tearing deliciously across my throbbing prostate until I felt that wonderful tingling feeling creeping into my midsection; and then I felt the wonderful sensation of my boiling semen speeding up the shaft of my cock.

"OH GODDDDDDDD," I groaned loudly as I started to cum again. I felt the first delightful twinge as my cock spurted a warm batch of seed against the tight fabric covering me. Sven kept driving it into me, the broad flared head rubbing tantalizingly across my pulsating prostate as contraction after contraction had me spilling a huge amount of cum into my pants.

"OH FUCK........HERE IT COMES," Sven said with a low growl as he thrust it all the way inside me as I felt his thick cock twitch and then a powerful fireball seemed to burst forth from the tip of his cock as he basted my insides with a warm thick batch of his creamy cum. I could feel the rich soothing liquid coating my insides as he flooded my guts with a massive load. I flexed the muscles in my bum as I used everything I had to try and draw out as much of his precious seed into me as I could.

"OH FUCK......SO FUCKING TIGHT," Sven moaned as he hunched his thick rigid erection deep into me as he continued to unload. His orgasm seemed to go on for a long time before he finally stopped moving. Through hooded eyes I looked up at him, his masculine rugged body looming over my little boyish form. His face looked beautiful, a fine sheen of perspiration glistening off his features. I let my eyes roam down to his powerful defined chest; his gorgeous pecs heaving as he slowly regained his breath. He gave me a knowing wink and then slowly started to lift himself off me.

"The little bastard came again already," Kurt said as we all looked down at the growing wet stain on the front of my pants. I had cum so much, you could see the wet glistening fluid seeping right through the tight weave of the stretchy fabric.

"Yeah, you'd almost think he likes to get fucked," Sven said with a grin as he pulled his cock right out of my bum. In a slippery rush, I felt some of his warm cum seeping out from the lips of my ravaged hole.

"C'mon Kid, you've got a couple of cocks to clean," Sven said as he lay back beside me and propped himself up on the stacked-up pillows. My whole body ached deliciously and my head was still swimming from the fierce fucking they'd just given me, but I compliantly rolled onto my stomach and shifted over between his spread legs.

"That's a good little cocksucker," he said as I leaned down and started to lick the warm juices off his slowly deflating cock. I could taste the distinctive flavor of my own secretions combined with their cum as I licked all along the full length of Sven's shiny cock. There were glistening ribbons of their silvery seed clinging to the surface of his heavy shaft as my tongue and lips sought out and gathered in every tasty morsel.

"Hey, don't forget about me too," Kurt said as he reached over and grabbed my head. He pulled me over towards his groin as he sat next to Sven. I shifted over and dove into his warm sweaty crotch, my tongue licking blissfully at his wet sticky cock. For the next little while I moved from one cock to the other, licking and sucking until they were both up and raring to go again.

"C'mere Kid," Sven said finally said as he got up and stood next to the side of the bed. I slipped my lips off the massive crown of Kurt's stiff erection and moved towards Sven. He reached over and grabbed me by my frail little shoulders and easily flipped me over onto my back.

"Lean your head over the edge," he said as he dragged me right to the side of the bed. With my shoulders at the edge, I leaned my head back and looked up at his huge menacing cock looming over me. "Open wide, cocksucker." As Sven pushed down on the top of his rock-hard cock, I dropped my jaw. He lined up the dripping head with my open lips and then fed it right down my throat in one smooth stroke. I knew now what was expected of me in these positions.

"Holy fuck," Kurt exclaimed as he scrambled to his knees and moved between my legs, "look at the little bastard take it!" As Sven started to methodically saw his long thick cock back and forth in the velvety embrace of my young throat, I felt Kurt slide one of his big fingers into the opening of the slit in my pants and start fingering my hole. He pressed right on the slick pucker and then I felt his finger slip easily up inside me.

"Oh yeah, nice and hot and gooey," he said as he spun his finger around through the loads of creamy semen they'd dumped into me. "Hey Sven, can I open up this slit in his pants a little more? I wanna really work on his ass with my hands."

"Sure, go ahead," Sven replied as he kept working his stiff cock back and forth in my sucking mouth with long slow strokes. Kurt slipped his finger back out from inside me and then I felt him gripping the edges of the opening of the riding pants where Sven had used the seam ripper.

"RRRRRIIIPPPPPPP!" I heard the loud tearing as Kurt pulled to each side and the tight stretchy fabric started to give way at the centre seam. He had seemed to tear downwards so the opening increased in size a little further along my crack, not up towards my confined cock.

"Oh yeah, that's better. Keep those knees up and apart, Joey." I pulled my knees further back towards my chest as Kurt reached between my spread legs with both hands. He rubbed both hands all around my slick hole until all of his fingertips were greasy with the excess Vaseline. I then felt an insistent pressure as he started to probe against my tight little rosebud.

"Uuunngghhh.....uuunnngghhh," I groaned against the velvety-hard shaft of Sven's rigid cock as Kurt slid his two middle fingers, side by side, all the way into me. I could feel the thick hardness of them as he rubbed them all around inside me, once again pressing deliciously over the sensitive nodule of my prostate.

"I think he likes that," Sven said from above me, "give him a little more." Kurt pulled his fingers back until just the tips were pressing against my stretched opening, and then I felt him move the index fingers of each hand to line up over his long middle fingers.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned in pleasure as he slid all four fingers into me to the third knuckle.

"I love a hot wet pussy like this," Kurt said as he started to slide his fingers back and forth inside me, the broad girth of his grouped fingers really stretching my hole. My backside was squirming all around on the smooth sheets as he really teased and worked my hole with his thick probing fingers. As his fingers slid magically over my enflamed prostate, I could feel my little cock starting to stiffen already.

"Oh fuck, I need to get back inside there," Kurt said in a deep lusty voice as he pulled his fingers hurriedly from my gripping channel and leaned over me.