Born to Suck Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

"Give it to him," Sven encouraged as he kept driving the full length of his cock all the way down my throat, gobs of my saliva running from the corners of my mouth and covering my sweaty face. I felt my ravaged little ring stretch open and then slip wantonly over the broad head of Kurt's big cock as he drove the full length into me in one smooth delicious stroke.

"Mmmmmm," I purred into the hot shaft of Sven's cock as Kurt started to fuck me in long slow strokes. Both men seemed to be moving in unison as they fed me their long hard cocks at both ends. They both seemed to draw back at the same time and then mercilessly slide the full hard lengths all the way into me in a slow tortuous motion. My body was writhing around beneath them as they used me for their mutual pleasure, one beautiful hard cock filling me at each end. I felt like I was in heaven; it made me feel so good to know I was able to pleasure these two incredible men at the same time. My body was absolutely thrumming with pleasure, 11" of hard thick cock at one end; another 9" of equally beautiful cock filling the other.

"Let's switch," Kurt said as he pulled his stiff erection out of my clutching bum. Sven did likewise as he pulled his dripping cock out of my mouth and moved onto the bed behind me. I was lying there with my mouth hanging open, gasping for air as rivulets of my warm saliva streamed down my cheeks. Kurt quickly moved into position and pushed down on his surging cock until the head was pointed right at my mouth. As the large greasy knob slipped between my lips, he let go with his hand and put both of his meaty paws on either side of my neck.

"Oh fuck, I can feel it go right down," he said as he slid his hips home, his thick long cock stretching and filling my tender throat. As soon as my lips nestled snug up against his hairy crotch, he drew back and started with a smooth deep stroke as he continued to let his hands run tenderly along my strained neck. I could taste the mixture of my own juices with the masculine taste of his gorgeous cock as he moved it back and forth.

"This pussy of his is still so nice and tight," Sven responded from between my legs. He was kneeling close up against me, hunching himself back and forth as he had me almost split in two as his massive thick erection had my little boy-pussy stretched to the limit. For the next ten minutes or so, they used my body for their lustful needs, sliding their beautiful hard cocks back in forth in my welcoming holes.

"Let's switch again." It was Sven who made the suggestion this time. "But let's flip him over again." They both pulled their throbbing cocks out of me and as Sven moved back near the head of the bed. He reached down, grabbed me by the shoulders and flipped me over onto my stomach as he pulled my head into his lap. Back over on my hands and knees, I slipped my mouth over the big crimson knob and started bobbing my head up and down, hoping for another mouthful of his thick warm cum. Kurt moved in behind me and I felt his hands grip my hips firmly as he slid his cock back into my waiting hole.

"We've got some more cum for you, cocksucker," Sven said as he took my head in his hands and pushed it further down his cock. "Just keep suckin' and you'll get a nice thick creamy reward." Enflamed by his words, I vacuumed in my cheeks to make a nice hot wet sheath for his gorgeous cock. At the same time, I used the muscles inside me to grip Kurt's buried slab of meat in a warm rippling massage. For the next little while, I was doing more work than them as I willingly serviced these two rugged studs.

"Oh fuck, I wanna cum in his mouth again," Kurt said to Sven as he slowed his deep insistent fucking, his cock on the verge of shooting.

"Okay," Sven replied as he hurriedly pulled my sucking mouth off his upright cock, "put him on his back and fuck his face." The two of them easily picked me up and flipped me over onto my back. Sven shoved a couple of pillows behind my head so it was forced forwards, in the perfect position to be face-fucked. Kurt hurriedly scrambled over me, his thick hairy legs on each side of my delicate little body.

"Open that pretty mouth of yours for me, Joey," he said as he grabbed my head in both hands and fed his thrusting cock between my puffy swollen lips. I loved the feel of the hot flared knob filling my mouth, the earthy taste of my own juices settling wickedly on my taste-buds. He let go of my head and as he took a firm grip on the headboard, he started to flex his wide hips back and forth, his long thick cock sawing in and out of my sucking mouth. It took only a minute or two before I felt his cock get just that little bit of extra stiffness just before orgasm.

"OH FUCK.....GET READY......OH FUCK.....HERE IT COMES," he bellowed as I felt that initial twitch in his driving cock and then it positively gushed as he started to shoot off into my welcoming mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned loudly as I tasted his thick masculine cream. He reached back down and pulled tightly on my head as he flooded my sucking mouth with what seemed like wave after wave of thick rich semen. I could feel it running from the corners of my mouth as he unloaded a massive amount of cum. I swallowed and felt my own cock pulsate as I relished in the soothing coating of my ravaged throat as I let the warm silky fluid slide deep into my waiting gullet. Finally, Kurt stopped hunching against my face and stayed still as I continued to softly suck and nurse as I drained every last drop out of huge balls.

"Oh fuck, that was good," he said as he pulled his cop from my sucking mouth and fell onto his back beside me, my mouth gaping open with webs of saliva and cum hanging off my chin.

"Here's some more for you, Kid," Sven said as he threw his leg over my body and took the same position Kurt had just been in. He pushed his stiff cock down and fed his throbbing erection right into my mouth. As my lips clamped down past the big mushroom head, he slipped his hand around the long thick shaft and started pumping the loose outer sheath back and forth.

"Oh yeah, there's nothing like jerking off inside somebody's mouth," he said as he looked down at me with a lecherous grin on his face. "Suck it, Kid." I sucked at the massive knob, my tongue bathing the hot spongy membranes of his enflamed cock-head with my slick saliva.

"OH FUCK........GET IT ALL," he groaned as his cock twitched within my hot sucking mouth and then started to shoot. His hand stroked vigorously back and forth as his cock erupted and deposited a massive load of his hot thick cum right onto my tongue. His incredible load quickly filled my vacuuming mouth and I felt some run down my chin as I fought to get all of it. I swallowed and as the warm masculine fluid slid down my throat, his pumping hand brought forth more of his delicious semen; the rich flavorful seed shooting in gob after gob onto my welcoming tongue. His climax went on for a long time as I sucked slavishly at the head of his throbbing cock. Wad after wad of his beautiful cum flowed from his body into mine as I savored the warm masculine nectar before letting it slide down my throat to that beautiful warm spot in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh shit, I need a drink after that," Sven said as he too flopped onto his back on the other side of me. "Go get us a couple of beers, Kid. And grab yourself a Coke if you want." I eased myself down to the foot of the bed and on shaky legs made my way to the little kitchenette. My legs were trembling from the fierce fucking they'd been subjecting me to and I found myself holding onto pieces of furniture for support as I made my way across the room. I brought them a couple of beers and a Coke for myself. The icy cold liquid tasted amazingly refreshing as I took a long slug before setting it down on the bedside table. Unsure of what to do, I slid onto the bed in front of them, my legs curled up under me. I looked down and could see the big wet stain in the front of the pants I was still wearing, evidence of the two times I'd cum inside them since they'd been using me once I had them on.

"Hey, Kid," Sven said after taking a long drink of his cold beer and giving a satisfied burp, "Kurt here has come a long way today, I want you give him a nice bath, understand?"

"Yes sir," I responded gleefully as I looked at Kurt's rugged hairy body. I could see the perplexed look on Kurt's face as he didn't know what Sven was talking about. I saw him look towards the bathroom door in confusion and then back as Sven stood up and grabbed his beer.

"Start with his armpits," he said as he turned towards me. "I want you to clean those up real good for him. Then do the rest of this big hairy bastard." A slow grin spread over Kurt's handsome features as he finally realized what Sven was talking about. Sven gave Kurt a knowing smile and then looked back at me as he started to step away, "I'm gonna go watch some more porn. Take care of our favorite mechanic here, Kid."

"Yes sir," I said again as Sven ambled over to the TV area. Kurt looked at me with a big grin on his face as he slid over to the middle of the bed and brought his left arm up and put his hand behind his head, exposing his hairy armpit to me. As I started to hear a mixture of male and female moans and groans coming from the TV set as Sven put on another movie, I crawled forward and then lowered my face into the inviting space between Kurt's brawny chest and his muscular arm.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned softly as I breathed in the powerful scent on his manly sweat. I brought my face right into his hot hairy armpit and then started licking and sucking enthusiastically at the tender flesh hidden beneath his thick body hair.

"Oh fuck, yeah.....that feels amazing," Kurt said with a low moan as I kissed, licked and sucked at his hot sweaty armpit. He settled right down into the mounded up pillows and lay quietly as I used my tongue and lips to worship his big rugged body. He brought his other arm up behind his head to expose his other armpit for my attention. I instantly moved to his other side and gave it the same treatment. I spent about ten minutes on each pit as he closed his eyes and surrendered himself to the blissful luxury I'm sure he'd never had before. I moved over to his broad hairy chest and ran my tongue all over his firm defined pecs; sucking and licking at his stiff pebbly nipples before moving on. As Sven had asked me to do, I used my lips, mouth and tongue to pleasure Kurt in a warm soothing tongue-bath for the next forty-five minutes or so while Sven continued to leave us alone as he watched TV.

I had turned Kurt over and worked all over his broad muscular back, down his thick powerful legs and feet before spending a long time on his big round bum, my tongue working for a long time all around and inside his hot hairy hole. Finally, he rolled back over and I was pleasantly greeted by his massive erection, rearing up beautifully and totally rock-hard between his legs. I sucked at his big sperm-laden balls before licking and sucking slowly up the stiff velvety shaft before slipping my lips over the dark crimson knob and letting my saliva flow right down the upright shaft.

"Mmmmmmm," I mewed deeply as I let my lips follow the flowing contours of his broad flared crown until my lips slid over the thick rope-like ridge and then well down the upright shaft.

"Oh fuck, I want that hot little pussy of yours again," Kurt said with a throaty growl as he pushed me off his cock and scrambled into position behind me. Sven must have seen what was happening because as I felt Kurt's beautiful thick cock stretch my greasy hole and start to fill my needy pussy, Sven slid back onto the bed in front of me and pulled my head towards his half-hard cock.

"Suck it," was all he said. I looked up at him with loving eyes as I eagerly slipped my lips over the head of his gorgeous cock, he flowing pre-cum seeping into my mouth already.

The two men continued to use me for the rest of night, usually taking turns with one fucking my hot tight boy-pussy while I got the other one ready with my mouth. Once one had filled my yearning pussy with another creamy load, they'd switch up; the one who'd just finished fucking me now using my mouth to clean-up our combined juices and get them ready for the next go-round while the other one was now pounding my ravaged hole.

They turned my body this way and that as they fucked me and had me suck them in a bunch of different positions. I know I came twice more while they were using my body to satisfy their lustful needs; each of them cumming either in me or on me at least four or five more times. There was cum running out from between the lips of my stretched hole and there were gobs on my face, in my hair and all over my body as they fucked me relentlessly.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm done," Kurt said in an exhausted whisper. He'd just pulled his huge cock out of my stretched hole and dumped another load out all over my face. After pumping the last of his semen onto my cum-covered face, he stumbled over to the bed next to us and pulled the sheet over himself.

"You look real good with that cum all over your face," Sven said as he reached over and pulled me towards his crotch. "Just leave that cum on there. I think I've got one more load for you. Just take your time and suck it out nice and slow." He lay back onto the pillows and settled in as I lay between his spread legs and slipped my lips back over his cock. I made sweet oral love to that magnificent cock that had already become my master. I worshipped and slaved away at his gorgeous erection blissfully, rubbing that beautiful piece of flesh all over my glistening face, then slowly licking and sucking for a long time before he flooded my mouth with a last satisfying load of his luscious creamy cum.

As I continued to softly nurse at his slowly deflating cock, I heard Sven slowly drift off to sleep, his soft snoring coming to my ears as I continued to suck. My whole body felt bruised and battered, I was covered in semen and leaking cum from every hole......but I'd never been happier in my entire life. I wanted to stay awake and suck him forever, but I felt myself drifting off.....the beautiful cock in my mouth comforting me like warm blanket...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers