All Comments on 'Borrowing His Body Ch. 02'

by erotic_synchronicity

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Kudos

First off, it's a pleasure reading your stories! There's nothing more enjoyable than reading good writing itself which I've found in a selective few here.

Second, the way u handled the concept was wonderful. Though I do complain Devlin and Jake making out was a bit too soon.

I did cringe(maybe in a good way) a bit at the narcissistic/self incest (whatever you call) angle you brought in but nevertheless a very interesting thought.

Keep going..really wonderful stuff. Can't wait enough to read the next part though I think you gave a hint in the end where it'd go next.

Good luck!

Cheers!

^^

- yukina99.livejournal.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love this story so much. So brilliantly written and such a good concept. I adore the growing relationship between Devlin and Jake.

Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh god, this was so intense. I must admit that I was at first confused a little by this chapter. I had to remind myself that Jake the jock was in Devlin's nerd body, living with his preachy parents, and Devlin was gay and in Jake's body with the cool family. I was wondering if Jake was going to come out and how they'd handle it.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 12 years ago
Arrggghh!! Whoever you are, you suck!!

I'm going to be late for work now!! Because I couldn't NOT read the whole story! This is a great execution of the body swap concept :) it remInds me of "Its A Boy Girl Thing", great movie by the way. The ending of this chapter is just so hot! It's all very well done :) great writing, keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aaarg, that's just mean!

That is so mean, cutting me off like that :-). Your story is really good. And you made it so believable and sexy and I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipsealmost 12 years ago
please finish this

i love this story so far but please finish it....

deamon child

my seal, the eclipse...

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I like this story alot. It is a different take on the body swap story. I like the characters. The only thing I found a bit strange is that toward the end it seemed like both of them were in love with Jake's body (that Devlin is in). Jake spent as much time admiring his own body and its strength as Devlin did. I like the story and want to see where these two characters go from here. I like Mike too. It's cool he didn't screw his friend over and possibly repeat what Jake confided in him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you.

DMV just screwed me over, and I was in a crap mood, and... your story fixed it. Thanks. This is a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

please tell me the rest of this is coming tomorrow. wow wow wow!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Another 5 star effort

This is some of the very best writing to be found on this website.

A great story line. I hope the next chapter is posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

You have amazing writing skills. You story has a great plot, i love it. Please continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
really enjoying this

I never comment on stories, but I liked this one so much I had to say so! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fab story

Really enjoying this story, very funny, one of the best I've read on here. Can't wait for the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best story ever

Best ever

when is the next comming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Confusingly funny....

You had better keep writing the following chapters asap! I cannot wait how this story will pan out, or not. Very comical and creative, too! Please keep writing and post the whole next chapters 'til the end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mmf.

So, when I read Chapter 1 (the tag line got me curious) I was thinking, Oh..this is going to be cutesy silly, but we'll see how it goes, right? By the end of Chapter 1 I was thinking ....Well. This person's a better writer than I was anticipating. Okay, let's see what happens.

And then I read Chapter 2.

And I had this totally girly moment at the end, looking for the next page. Because surely you couldn't stop THERE!!!

Oh man. Seriously, one of -the- most addicting stories I have read on this site. You have a flair for writing, sir, and even though I kind of want to shake you for the cliffhanger....I love it. lol And I CAN NOT WAIT for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wow wow

cliffhanger of note

more please !!!!!! cp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story!

I definitely did not expect this story to be so well thought out and *plausible" for a fantasy story that's been done plenty. Thank you for crafting it so that each thing explained the next-- really good story telling! And damn, your cliff hanger was infuriating but great. Can't wait for the next chapter!

YURI4UYURI4Ualmost 12 years ago
Lovin it!

Awesome plot, keep me entertained. Can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm just going to say what everyone else already has but this is amazing!! So well written and funny, and I can't wait for more!! I check all the time to see I it has.

wise_sam_94wise_sam_94almost 12 years ago
Chapter 3 soon?

Entertaining, funny and intelligent. Devlin is so understanding with Jake and the perfect person to help him come out. It will be interesting to see how they interact once they're back in their real bodies again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Continue

Really enjoyed this story and it is hard to believe this is your first. Really? Anyway, please continue soon...... I am dying here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nicely written!

Loved it! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hope you will continue writing other stories as nice as this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous