All Comments on 'Borrowing His Body Ch. 06'

by erotic_synchronicity

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great writing

Hi, Just had to comment on the writing in this story - it's great! Even as I read it I can't decide if I want them to stay the way they are or switch back and if so when. I love that Dev , in Jake's body, got to fuck Jake. But I also want Dev, when he's back in his body, get to fuck Jake. And what's going to happen with the jock, Mike.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 9 years ago
Saw the update

So I went and read the whole story line. I'm glad you came back to hopefully finish this story. The two of them deserve an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

Thank you for continuing this wonderful story!!!! I can't wait to see what happens next in their relationship!!! <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So glad you're back!

I absolutely love this story. I remember being so caught up in it right from the start. Please continue the tale. Can't wait to see what happens next for these two.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 9 years ago
So glad you're back.

I started this story earlier in the year, not knowing that it wasn't complete (I don't like reading incomplete stories) and found myself drawn to the characters and the plot. Of course, by the time I reached chapter 5 and realized it wasn't complete, I felt somewhat disappointed. What more, noticing that your last update was almost 2 years ago, I had a feeling that this would have been another story that I liked and yet never got to finish.

So imagine my surprise when I saw this story appear in the new stories list. So glad you are back and I sincerely hope you complete this story. God knows I need it completed. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love this story BUT. ..

Three fucking pages of... sex??? Or should I say foreplay and sex? Come on! Found myself yawning and skipping. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue writing! <3

I love your stories, I love your characters! I want to see what happens next!

LLAPLLAPover 8 years ago
First time reader

Hey :)

I found this story only yesterday. I'm so happy you decided to continue after two years. What a wonderful chapter! I don't mind that this was all sex, this is chapter 6, so it was time :D

I hope work and life etc. let you continue soon. It'd be a shame if you couldn't finish this story, it's so good! I love the two voices and different styles you use when writing Dev's and Jake's perspectives.

Keep up the great, great work :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot and sexy

This is probably the most erotic story I've read, just read all six parts in the last two days! Please come back and keep it up!

LLAPLLAPabout 8 years ago
hello hello :)

Read it again! I hope you are fine and that life is treating you well. I have to ask if another chapter is going to come soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next!!

Sooooooo.... frustrated fan waiting for more :p Don't give up this great story, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy Smokes

That was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. You certainly have an erotic way with words. I remember reading some of this last year, but I'm thinking that maybe I hadn't read ch. 6. So I went back and read the whole series so far. Your descriptions are so raw and real that I could actually see this all happen in my head. It sent warm and fuzzy feelings through my lower extremities. Please keep writing on this piece, because I need to know what happens next. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More.... Please

Please continue. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

Please please please continue I must read more. Just don't stop writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue this

Where in the sweet traitorous hell is the rest of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pleassssessed continue!!

This needs to be continued!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MOOOOAAAAARRR

Like fucking hell m8 finish this greatness

Pitbull86Pitbull86about 5 years ago

I feel like the last 3 chapters were too wordy without much plot advancement (Basically they woke up and fuck) and character interactions.

But I really want to see it being finished. I love the theme of body swap and I want to see how they'd both act the next time Devlin is gonna be bullied and how Jake is gonna deal with his sexuality.

I don't think he knows his parents would be fine with it and he already has a supportive friend in Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When are you going to continue this story

I need more Jake x Devlin!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope for more updates here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I see you there

Yeah that’s right, you think you’re slick? What, name dropping yourself right there on the first page of the story? :p Just a little tongue-in-cheek, don’t you think? Needling aside, this story is awesome and I hope you continue it. If not, then at least know that I felt compelled to make my first comment on this site to offer my thanks for contributing this wonderful tale.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

please come back and finish this!

TARBOY69TARBOY69over 2 years ago

Definitely need another update!

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughtsalmost 2 years ago

Unlike some of these comments, I'm okay with this story not being finished. Do I wish it was? Of course, but we should feel fortunate that we got to live in this world for a little while. I know there's little to no hope that this story will be completed, but I'm glad we got to see them fuck and have an intimate experience together. I like that they were both very flawed characters. Their voices felt very different from one another, and if this was written by one person, I am very impressed with how distinct both of their POV's are.

I like how this differed from the usual bodyswap stories by having them swap more than once. It gave this story a unique flavor and something different to look forward to with each chapter.

The sex scene and the anticipation leading up to it was hot and I'm glad Jake got to experience how good an actual dick inside you can feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Chap 6 rebounded after two slow chapters, but your promise in the intro of more to come turned out to be an empty one. Over 7 years and this tale was simply abandoned and never finished. Yes the sex was a great way to end this chapter, but the story remains wide open. Did they ever switch back? How? Were they in love and together after that? What about the parents’ reactions? Dev’s friends, especially Luke who called dibs. What happened with Julie? With Mike? How did this swap even occur in the first place? Did they keep switching back and forth? So much set-up with no conclusion. Very disappointing.

cmiextracmiextra11 months ago

Ugh, this is the worst--being strung along by the good writing & getting invested in these engaging characters & finally the right things are happening & . . . nothing. We are left foundering with no resolution . . . grrrr.

Please, suddenly, after years & years, remember this story (& remember your password) & miraculously come back and finish writing this! Pleeeeeease?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous