Borrowing His Body Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He giggled at me before grabbing the douche by the nozzle. He walked away, turned and winked ironically, I'm hoping, and hurried off to the bathroom.

I walked over to the edge of the mattress and sat down. I heaved out a sigh. Holy fuck.

As I sat there I felt my insides stretch. Years weighed down on me, as if I had crept across every second I had lived before that moment, as if to test the inexorable onslaught of time. I was lost in my body for a second, there. Then I hurtled back, back to a time when I could never have imagined what it was like to lie in bed with another man, yet not even in possession of my own body. There was a time in my young and spirited years, this time I remembered...when I had sat with my grandmother and grandfather in their cottage down at the shore, cozied up with them and my even younger sister by a small yet boastful fire, listening to how it had happened, how grandfather had leapt through a veil in the course of time and space and traded consciousness with another, be it fellow human or animal. My mind sparked with possibility and promise, then. What could be and how it could be inspired me. I desired my birthright. I desired the time and the space to enact myself in such a way. How could I ever have known, raised so strictly by a mother and father of devote Catholic faith, that this would present itself through my desire for another man. A large, bronzed, blonde god of a man. A man I could not even begin to understand. Before this, after all, he was alike to any other muscle-bound jock beauty, and I had no real knowledge of him beyond those fleeting and terrifying glances I'd received and cherished when he had watched his friends, his "bros" toss me out with the trash in the school dumpster...

The door swung open then, and my reverie flew from me. Where I once had been in the past would have to wait, for here had arrived the present and where I intended to go.

There leaning against the doorframe was my scrawny, pasty ass, buck nude. What more, my pasty ass was possessed by a beautiful idiot, the ethnically ambiguous body of whom I possessed. Unironically trapped in easily the most confusingly gay predicament conceivable, I just couldn't explain anything any more...

Yet I knew what mattered most.

I was going to be with him. It mattered no longer - this experience and the borrowing of bodies - when we would finally join each other in the most copulative and enlightening act.

***

He drew me out of it all instantly.

"Well, that wasn't all that bad!"

I looked up at him, with love like the blue, open sky in my eyes. "I am quite glad to hear, Jake" I said as I inclined my head towards him. I grinned then and actually saw his eye twinkle.

He skipped on over to the bed, bounded up on it.

"Yeah, it was...well, was it supposed to turn me on? Because...I mean, it felt so weird...this is- embarrassing a bit...umm..." He sort of turned in on himself, making a hilarious face of disgust and uneasiness.

I scooped him into my arms and leaned back, readjusting until we were up against the backboard with several pillows behind us. He sat across my lap in a way. It was awkward for half a breath before he melted against me and released a caught up sigh. Our bodies seemed to hum together for a moment.

"I'll say it. You know how to sway me, don't you?"

"Um...I don't know what you're suggesting!" I said, indignant.

"You've been around this block before, haven't you?" He asked, more softly than I anticipated.

"No- no no, what I said was true...this is going to be entirely new for me. I swear it."

"Then how are you so prepared!? Seems you're all ready to help out a new recruit!" He chuckled at his own joke.

"Watch the word choice, pal, I'm not pushing some kind of 'gay agenda.'" I said, perhaps a bit too defensively.

"Oh shhhh..." he hushed as he raised a slight finger to my lips. I kissed his finger before giving him suspicious eyes. "I know, honestly. I am on your side now...and um- well it's not like I wasn't before...I know I have done things with girls before, but honestly it was nothing as earth-shattering as this has been. I-"

"Jake, really, I can't believe it either... I was just thinking how unimaginable it all is, I- it has me worked up, to say the least." I felt tears rising in me. I heaved a huge breath in. Jake rose on my body as it happened.

"Dev, I know. I am there with you, but I am also just- ugh...I'm just so unspeakably horned up right now, it is killing me," he said, as if these words clawed their way out from the pit of his stomach.

I started up from the pillow a little bit shocked. He jumped a bit. We shared a look.

The time had come to us then, after dragging its feet to the starting block. Here we stood, hearts thundering in anticipation of the gunshot that would give birth to this race, the challenge before us both.

I may have gulped at that point and he heard me, so he picked his head off my chest where he had been resting it, nestled against me.

"Devlin," he breathed as he moved up towards my lips. We came colliding back together, weighted with our desire. As naked as I was, I had lost track of my body momentarily, lost track of my cock, and my erection had waned. The heat of that kiss could sear the surface of stars, so it should come as no surprise how it excited me. The thrill that ran through me as our lips met, rushed over each other, parted from each other to devour each others' face in affection.

I kissed his eyelids. I kissed his ears, electrocuted him with the gentle flick of my tongue, a suggestive suckling sound.

My hands flew around his nude, smooth body, exploring as they went. Grabbing and kneading his shoulders, his arms, his back...

I reached around his body, which was flush against my side as he leaned up to kiss me, and grabbed his ass again. He shivered and huddled against me even closer, continuing to kiss and nibble at my lips.

That's when I did it. I reached down at his ass and worked by hand between his cheeks. The heat from before was gone, but he was just as smooth and now slightly slick from the water with which he'd cleaned himself.

When I felt it, his soft puckering hole, I felt as if my heart might stop. My only workable defense against this overwhelming feeling was to squint my eyes closed. Jake felt my reaction.

He kissed my tight eyelids. His face against mine, he whispered to me. "I know, baby. I know how good that feels."

Baby. He called me his baby. The simpering romantic in me clawed its way to the surface, reborn once more. Damn, I thought I had sufficiently beaten down the beast. It was adorable, though, the real sentimentalist within cried.

My eyes flicked open and seemed to leap out at his. He smiled gently as we locked eyes again.

"I- um...do you think maybe...I was meant to be the one?" He broke the concentration. Mind you, my middle finger was still on his hole.

"What do you mean, Jake?" I inclined my head away from his a bit, giving him a look.

"Well...I mean, just, I don't know how much I believe this shit myself...but I have wanted you for longer than you could probably guess, Dev...and..."

I was struck by this, more than I'd care to concede. "Jake...I don't really-"

"It's just I have wanted you so...so badly for years now and...I can't believe it- it's like I am you somehow now and I just...I want to be in you and for you to be in me and I- I'm rambling now but..."

Taking a cue from him, I hushed him gently, placing a steady finger on his lips.

"Let's do this, Jake. Whatever relevance "the grand design" has here...doesn't really matter? Umm...I don't subscribe to that kind of fatalistic nonsense. It's garbage to me. So...um...please kiss me now before I lose myself to it...or, ha, before I flat out lose it...?" I realized he might have been thinking of my erection, but I was completely and utterly aroused with him curled up against me naked.

I pulled him close to me. I held him in both of my arms now. I rubbed his lower back, slowing bringing my free hand towards the other, yes the one poised at his entrance.

I rubbed his hole, applied a fair degree of pressure there. He grunted and threw his head back, so I released him there and cupped his ass in both hands instead. I held him there for a moment. His back was arched away from me and his abs had flexed, drawing my attention back to his narrow waist, his painfully erect cock.

Calmer now and breathing more regularly, he leaned back down towards me. Though his eyes were closed, he drew us together perfectly. Our lips met again. Kissing each other, just touching each other forehead to forehead, breathing heavily.

I reached up inside him for the first time, then.

My fingers, intrepid. The strength of that body, unexpected and barely controllable. The moment, more mind-numbing than you can conceive.

It was just my fingertip at first. I felt his opening pulse against it, giving way. Though I did not know it at the time, I should recall how he had fucked himself with a dildo just the day before, how he had opened himself to it, in spite of himself.

His ass adjusted to me as I inched in further, playing with the outside of his hole now with another finger. The heat of him...

He ceased kissing my lips, my fingers moved, he kissed a trail to my ear, my fingers moved, he leaned against my head on the pillow, my fingers moved, he groaned with pleasure as my fingers moved, stimulating the inside of him. The feeling was divine, so intense, so enticing. He moaned at me, into my ears. All I could do not to ravage him was close my eyes and drift into the sensation of his presence on me, next to me.

He clenched himself on my finger. "Oh fuck," he moaned. "I can't- woah I cannot with that."

I looked over at him, enraptured as he was, but I realized what would have to happen.

"Alright, you, luxuriating over there?" I asked.

All he could do was moan back at me.

"I'm going to have to interrupt this pleasure of yours though, Jake."

"Mmm, ok but can we do it and can we do it now please? Can we maybe just you know...do it?" He looked up at me, as I had my finger in him still and I began to slowly move it out.

"Yes, eager lil guy, I'm going to get condoms and lube."

"Aw, condoms?! Why! It's not like you'll knock me up!" He paused and I thought I saw a second guess of 'wait a minute, some pretty strange shit has been going on what if that actually happened?' I wasn't sure this was what I saw on his face, but I imagined it as such nonetheless.

"Because...um sexually-transmitted diseases are a thing?" I replied.

"Ugh, but like no, I'm clean." He said firmly.

"Are you? How do you know that?! Were you tested in the last twenty-eight days?" I stared back at him as he lay up against me and the pillow. My finger still moving slowly back out of him, towards his hole, making gentle circles as it went. This was an odd kind of experience, to be honest, discussing such a serious matter as I leisurely fingered him. This was a kind of cognitive dissonance I could appreciate instantly.

"Ummm...two weeks ago, yeah! My mom took me to the clinic!" He beamed. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, but you...ugh. Do you have the proof of that on you now?" He paused for real this time.

"Ugh, no! I would if we were at my place, though!"

"Well, Jake, we're not at your place right now! Don't get me started. You have no idea about being gay and how much more likely it is to transmit these things through anal intercourse-"

"Wait, is it really?"

"Yup, um yes. AIDS epidemic ring a bell?"

"Oh yeah, but that wasn't just a gay problem!"

"Hmmm, true to some degree, but it was a really big problem for gay people especially and, I'm sure you've heard otherwise from the mainstream of homophobic, heteronormative culture but-"

"Hey, motherfucker, I may be newly capable of expressing myself like this- as- as gay, but I haven't been totally blind to everything like this whole time! I have a tumblr, you know...like I get it that a shitton of gay people died during the AIDS epidemic! Ok, ok, ok, I get it...I get it." He calmed down as he spoke. "No need to- yeah..."

I had stopped tracing his asshole yet left my finger there, pushing inward playfully as he spoke, picking up and then losing steam.

"Ok, good, just making sure! I'm sorry if I come off as...like I'm on some kind of really gay high horse or something...I sound pretentious sometimes and I know that, but I just want us to be as careful with this as possible. It wouldn't make sense otherwise, you know?" I asked, now staring him in the eye sincerely. He looked back at me with sass on his brow.

"Fine," he said. He sat up and pouted.

With that, I smacked his ass and gently moved him off me. I walked over to my incognito sex supply kit, yes the Pokémon one. I selected a suitable, high quality condom and the water-based lube I knew would do the best. I walked back to the bed and caught a look from him before I kneeled back on the edge.

"Ok, we'll just do this then." I looked down at my cock. It had been persistently hard this entire time. I somehow kept forgetting the thing, as if that is even a conceivable thing, to forget such a beautiful cock. Really, Jake's cock is just a monument of a cock. It just has the most complex coloring, deep tan in hue when soft, slightly red and blooming with color and wetness when hard. There it was, in such a state. I looked at it, tempted to wag it around...

Then I looked over at him, there in the borrowed body, my body. I saw myself from the eyes of my lover, literally. He posed there on the bed, now fully on his side, looking at me, his hair tossed back out of his face, his clear eyes like young greens beseeching the sun. My eyes followed the curve of his thin waist to his hips and his small ass. I needed that ass.

Recollection slapped me in the face. Weren't you about to eat that ass, my recollection pursued. Jake cleaned that ass quite well, for you, and all to enjoy that immense pleasure.

I would provide it. I would give the pleasure. I would eat his ass with such devotion he may come from my intensity alone. I reveled in the psyche up of that moment.

"Come here." I perched on the edge of the bed, and I hooked a finger at him.

"Oh, no. I know where this is going, and you've gotta come to me if you want this ass," he said and I scoffed at him. "What are we gonna do, fall off the bed over there?" He did have a point.

"Fine." I hopped over towards him. "But turn around for me."

"What? Whe-"

I interrupted him with a shove that I did not intend to be as forceful as it was.

"Oops, sorry!"

"Yeah, yeah, just watch it, you!" he said.

"Ok, I'll make it up to you I swear!" He looked back over his shoulder at me with that stupid grin.

"You fuckin' better!"

"I will," I said with mock solemnity.

"Hah!"

"Alright, I'm just going to...ummm..."

I bent down at his ass, approaching it almost reverently. I began to spread his legs, a motion to which he responded quickly, now splaying himself across the bed. His ass...it was so small and tight, I barely had to work my way in towards it. I advanced slowly, nonetheless, palming his cheeks, relaxing him. I breathed deeply as I went, until I was close enough to him that I could gently blow on his ass crack. His reactions reassured. Piloerection must have meant another kind of erection, another kind of stiffening that accompanied the stiffening dark hairs all over his arms and legs. I reached around his sharp hip with my other hand. I felt his cock, hard. I squeezed it, testing him. My face was on his ass.

I took both my hands and spread out his cheeks brusquely. He grunted a bit.

"Oh, sorry!" I said, into his ass practically.

"Oh no, no, no, do not apologize."

"Hah, but like I said, all will be forgiven after I- "

With that I inclined towards his hole. I kissed it. I kissed it with my whole mouth. He sighed a kind of laughing, abrupt sigh. I could have sworn I heard him breathe, "fuck."

I kissed him again. Then again. Each time my lips memorized the sensation, the softness and tenderness of his hole. The unbearable hear. The slickness and the taste. I adored it. Every detail of it ingrained into me. Something I had for so long fantasized of received, I loved performing on someone else...on someone else trapped in my body, made to stay there while I borrowed his stronger, leaner, more powerful body.

The things I would do with this body.

The things I would do...and to him in my body.

That thought encouraged, reinvigorated me.

My tongue flicked out from my lips, puckered against him, kissing him. My tongue snaked from my lips to his hole. I licked him, with the large part of my tongue, tasting how clean he was there. His scent there was unmistakable, but it enticed me further, the musky scent that somehow couldn't be mine.

"Holy fucking shit, Dev."

"Yeah," I said into his ass, the full volume resonating somehow through his body.

"Holy holy holy fuckkkk, d-do that again...for me, p-please..."

I chuckled. "Okay, but I was thinking, maybe you want to sit on my..."

"Your dick?" He asked in just such a candid and quick way as he looked back over his shoulder at me that I couldn't help but smile.

"No, cutie!" I laughed, "on my face!" I forced myself back to my knees before plopping down on the bed next to him on his side, his hip stuck out. I stared at the beautiful globes of his ass.

"Hmmm...don't mind if I do." He hopped up to stand over me as I lay there in my reclined position.

"Ok...but which way?" He stood one way, then the other, facing opposite directions. "Oh, oh I know which way!" He faced with his back to me.

"Oh yes, let's...yes let's do this," I said, my mouth practically watering. We were going to 69. He spread his legs and squatted down towards my face. I cannot describe a more beautiful view to you, it was rather calming to see it. Yes, I said to myself. Just yes.

"Oh, ok, like this then?" He said as he put his knees down. Now, no longer squatting, he sat rather comfortably, lowering himself even further.

"Oh yeah, this is- this is it," I mumbled. I was there again, his hole mere centimeters above my mouth, my smooth lips, my eager tongue. I dove in.

Yet, I barely realized his torso might not be quite long enough for him to reach my cock and complete the position.

He was bucking wildly instead. Occasionally beating his hands on my firm chest, he huffed hastily, spewing profanities. I reached for his cock to find it slick with precum. Impressive as his arousal was, I felt my own ache then.

I kissed his hole thoroughly, tonguing up into with insistence. I loved his smell, his taste, his response. His clenching, his squirming, his arching towards or away from me. There was no time to care for conjunctions in the endless stream of mind-numbing pleasure. It washed over me. I needed his attention in turn.

"Ok, I'm gonna try to-"

"Yeah, oh ok," he said as we readjusted. I grabbed a pillow to prop my head up so he could slide down my body and reach my cock.

I caught my breath, "Phew, ok, I need to be back in that ass."

"Yes you do. Oh, yes you do."

He looked over his shoulder at me. I smiled so wide I could have paled the sun.

We returned our attention to the task at hand. He gripped my cock and my wetness overspilled. He traced the precum over my head with his finger before gripping again. He moved, gently jerking me. I looked at his work before reaching up, grabbing him by his hips, and forcing his ass back down. I flicked out my tongue. "Oh fuck," he groaned, throwing his head back. Now his mouth was on me. With mine on his hole, lapping and licking, kissing and working, and his on my shaft sucking indefatigably.