Borrowing His Body Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We felt it then. At once, our bodies connected in that uncanny way. I felt the warmth phase across my mind.

He took my cock from his mouth. I moved his ass away from me, off my face. He lay down next to me, again on his side, facing up towards me.

Silently we lay and a moment snuck by us.

"Um...you did feel that one, right?"

"Yeah...I think I did..."

"So it- should we?"

"Mmm. Want to hand me that condom and the lube?" I pointed to them there at the end of the bed.

"Yes. Yes, oh yes. Should I maybe try to put it on? You know, it being my own cock I'm about to impale myself on and all...I should be the one, you know, to sheath it, doncha think?" he asked.

"Haha, oh yes, of course!"

He retrieved the condom and the lube. "All right, I have used these before," he said. I don't know if it reassured me or not, his comment. After all, his prior reaction made me think he had fucked girls who took birth control so he did not feel the need to use a condom, and that was quite the unsettling notion, honestly.

"We need a little bit of lube on the cock," he said as he drizzled it on the head of my insistently erect penis. I shivered a bit.

"Oh is that cold, baby? Let me warm your cock up," he said as he leaned down towards it.

"Jake! No don't!"

"Oh it's a bit of lube it won't kill me." With that he sucked the head of my cock and a bit of the shaft into his mouth. The warmth overcame me, reassured me.

"Ok," he said as the deep red head of my cock popped from his mouth. "That should do it! Let's hop on this dick!"

"Hey! What, no!"

He giggled. "Aren't you forgetting one crucial component," I asked, staring up at him as he kneeled over me, straddling my hips with his slender, smooth legs, squeezing me a bit there with them.

"Ugh, fiiiineeeeee." He hopped off of me, grabbed the condom again, ripped open its wrapper, and pinched the end, checking to make sure he had the correct end. He gripped my dick. More precum spilled out. I giggled.

"Oh you laugh, but that right there is so fucking hot."

"That's your dick you're saying that about, you realize that?"

"I know, but fuck I can't seem to resist it right now it's insane!" his face somehow maddening with lust as he said it.

"Butt fuck did you say?" I beamed at him. Oh, insipid puns, how you bring us all such inexplicable joy.

He shoved at my middle, saying, "You're the worst."

This was endearment. This man, trapped in my own body, telling me to shove off. I could not contain myself.

He gripped my cock again. Pinching the end of the condom with one hand, he placed it on the head of my cock before rolling it down the stiff shaft. He squeezed the cock, in all its length and girth, having to use both his hands.

"There, we are good to go!" He looked back at me with an effortless grin. "Oh! Well, except for the massive amounts of lube we will definitely need."

"Haha, yeah, we cannot forget that!" I said. "We won't be able to, believe me!"

We laughed together as a couple, as of yet untouched by the curious new meetings and uncertain futures ahead of us.

He grabbed the bottle of lube, poured a generous amount on one of his hands, closed and discarded the bottle, then lathered his hands together before grabbing my now protected cock and sliding his lubricated hands all over the condom. It felt so good to feel him grab me so firmly. My cock pulsed back at him, overcome with its own eagerness.

"Mmm, ok, everything looks to be in order, I should say!"

He cocked a hip as he kneeled there. "You, sir, are a colossal nerd. I'm about to let a nerd fuck me with my own cock from my own body, this is just fuuuuuucked." He slumped back, sort of sitting on his feet. "It's...it's FUCKING CRAZY!

"Hey! Keep it down, guy!"

"I just...ok...ok...we're going to do this right." He turns with sincerity on his face. I nod at him wordlessly.

He gets up on his knees again, sort of waddling over to me awkwardly. This was precisely the way in which I would imagine myself moments before losing my virginity. Hunched over, tossing veritable tresses of sleek black hair out of my eyes, eyes which happened to practically glow with excitement. I was beautiful. Then, deep within, I saw my own beauty, saw it and cradled it in my mind. A feeling of care and healing came over me. We would do this. We would do this, together.

"Jake."

"Oh Dev..."

He was over me now. I reached my strong arms up towards him, gesturing to hold his hands, but instead Jake leaned his body over mine. He came in towards my face. His lips greeted mine pleasantly, swiftly before he leaned back, nearly sitting on my abs. He grinded himself down, making small circles with his hips.

"You- you think I should go like this maybe, first?"

"Oh yeah, that's very hot, I like that..." I replied, closing my eyes a bit, lusty.

"No, you idiot not exactly like this right now! I mean- when- you know- when you're in me..."

"Oh, well it's probably going to hurt so let's get you on it and then you can sit and move when you feel ok! I'll try not to ask too much when the time comes bu-"

He cut me off with another sneaky, quick kiss. "Mmph!" He chuckled at me, how I responded.

"Anyway," I said, raising an eyebrow to him as he beamed an impetuous grin. "I think you should take it slow."

"Ok, but, ok...but...can we do this, right?"

"Yes I thi- "

"Mmm, ok then! Less talk more cock!"

"I- I'm going to pretend I didn't just hear that bu-"

"Shhh!"

"Ok." I said.

He began to grind his ass on my abs again, and his cock nodded at me. He looked down, saw me staring, and gave me an intense look with those soul-stealing eyes he'd come to possess. He lowered his eyelids, batting them at me unwittingly. He moved down slowly, never breaking our eye contact. Jake reached behind himself and grabbed my cock. It throbbed at him, well aware of the pleasure his hand had to give him, yet completely unaware of the immensity of the pleasure to come, the pleasure his ass would offer.

He lifted up his hips and legs. He positioned himself, but he hesitated, moving his hand around, reaching from a new angle to grip my dick. I lent him a hand, steadied the base of my cock. Anticipation fell heavy on us in that room, like some uncomfortable fog.

I began sweating, but nerves would not and could not shake the certainty of my desire, my arousal. He had been looking down like I had. We both looked back at each other. The unutterable feeling that passed between the space there, it left my heart stuttering and my head reeling.

Resolute, I gripped his hips, firmly yet not pressing any kind of control on his thinner frame. He lowered himself, and I held him, braced him.

Then he was low enough for him to press the head of my covered cock at his hole. I gasped. "Oh...oh my god."

He moaned in agreement. My lust overcame me. In struggling to resist unruly impulses, I only gently pressed downward on his hips. He understood.

What I felt first was a kind of pressure, but his ass was so wet from when I ate him, and he was so relaxed that the pressure gave way to heat and a tightness I had only dreamed of, yet for so long. The most pleasant embrace, his ass gripped the head of my cock, taking it into his body, binding us.

"Oh wow." He said suddenly.

"Does it hurt...?"

"Mmm...it does a little bit, but it's only because of your size...well, my size..."

"Please don't go there," I said. "Are you in pain, Jacob?"

"Yes, Devlin, I- " I pressed his hips down gently and suddenly I was an inch further into him.

"Hey, I was about to say I am! And I'm still ready to take it all!"

"Ok, Jake! I'll take my cue from you..."

"Good." With that he took a deep breath.

He slid down my slicked cock. Though my cock was sheathed, I felt as he moved down the shaft. His ass clenched around it, sending electricity through me.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck. Oh, oh, oh..."

"Jake, baby, you're..."

"No, it feels..."

"What does it feel?" I took one of my hands and ran it up and down his thin torso. I looked down at his cock before grabbing it. Precum leaked from it even before I touched it. I ran my thumb over the head of his cock, the more sensitive underside of it, the tip and the hole there. His arousal was not to be stopped. He swiveled his hips a bit and shuddered, tossing his head back.

"Oh my fuck does it feel so strange- s-so good. It's just this wonderful feeling of..."

"Fullness."

"Yeah," he said, "it's just that I feel so, so, so close to you just..."

I felt a shock of pleasure. I gripped his hips in response, inadvertently forcing him further down my shaft, and that had done it. There he was, having taken my full length, sitting on my cock. He sighed, rolled his head around on that slender neck of his. Those lidded eyes and pouty lips had me thinking of porn. Then he bit his lower lip and I would have scoffed if he weren't bottoming for me, to the hilt.

A careful orbit, his hips circled, lulling us into the singularity of sex. In each motion his body sang to me.

"I want to fuck you." My brows drawn together, feelings fluttering from my stomach to my heart and up to the brim of my eyelids. Tears formed there.

"Jake. I need to fuck you," I said.

"Oh please, please do," he slurred, closing his eyes, pawing my sides.

"I need to," I said and I moved in him, slowly shifting my hips upwards, then slowly drawing back down.

"I really need to," I repeated the phrase. I repeated the motion.

"And I need you to, Dev, I need to feel it. Do it for me, so I can do it to you too. Do it for us, so...so you know..."

"Yeah," I moaned, losing myself to the pleasure. My hips moved as if I had quite the clear idea of my goals though I was clueless. Jake responded in kind, first by gyrating on me, my cock deep within him, then bucking with increasing voracity.

I was floating there lost to myself, lost to everything around me. The wet hot pleasure on my cock, a more immense and pressing fulfillment of my sexual desires than I could ever have imagined. Vibrating with the unity of life and love.

Jacob called out now and again as I floated there, thinking myself alone. Next, he was upon me, coy incarnation of pleasure itself. I felt him and I knew I'd returned.

I was called from the veil of unthinking indulgence by his cries. "Fuck me! Oh fuck me! Y-yes, please just fuck me, Dev," he panted. I was grinding into him slowly yet doggedly and steadily, reinsuring the deprivation of mind with such a sudden blooming of physical stimulation.

I stared up at him, opening my eyes for the first time in these several ceaseless moments.

I grabbed his hips in my forcible hands. He heaved himself downward. I was happy to oblige his implied request.

Down I slammed him onto my cock. I felt the head of it hit something inside, something with more resistance to me and my intrusion there.

"Whaaaat was that. Wh-wh-what the fuck was that!?" He was in rarest of form, incomprehensible with lust.

"Oh, you mean..." I slammed him down again, raising and lowering him with my strong arms, throwing his weight around easily.

"Ah! Oh, oh-"

"That?"

"Yes, oh yes please, yes to more of that!"

Again he went up only to come down with twice as much force. I impale his most sensitive and deepest part of his prostate on the full, throbbing length of my cock.

Repetition was key for us. His body rose haphazardly. He was all reckless flailing and the most endearing whimpering you have never heard.

I chuckled to myself. "Someone is just-" and I slammed him down, "such-" I raised him up, "such a needy-" I slammed him down and then quickly lifted him again, "needy, lil bottom, huh?" and I slammed him down as hard as I could. I felt my cock hit his prostate again. He cried out impressively.

We hit a rhythm as he fixed himself and I fucked him, thrusting up into him. As quick a study as he was a quick fuck, he learned to clench himself down on my cock at the moment I thrust most deeply into him, enhancing the feeling of him on my cock.

His eyes flew open. "Oh, Devlin, you...oh you have to touch me." He grabbed the hand I had just placed on his lower torso, bracing him as I railed into him, forcing it down towards his cock, stiff and playful, bouncing about. I slowed and Jake sat down on me. He began to grind slowly.

"Oh...I cannot even begin to tell you how good it feels to have you inside me like this it- it just..."

I gripped his cock with my large hand, rubbing the head, smoothing it with the precum his cock spat at me.

"Oh...oh, babe...that's just." I adored how vocal he was.

"That's it. That is...mmm..." He began to buck against my cock more animatedly, fucking his cock up into my warm, wet hand as he bobbed up and down on my dick.

This was the moment I first felt it, the urge to force his frame onto my cock and explode with every ounce of my excitement.

His body had resisted the onslaught of stimulation now for so long I had forgotten what it was to resist so thoroughly the easy temptation of release.

"Oh, Devlin, I mi- "

"I know, Jake. Me too," I said. I figured how we must have felt the urge at just the same moment.

"Oh, oh, ok...ok um! Fuck me harder! Yeah- ye- harder please!" He rocked more violently, pushing forward, urging me.

I grunted as I fucked up into him again. Our timing faltered once as I bucked him a bit too hard.

"Woah, haha! Ca-careful!"

I panted, out of control. "I'm...phew, are you ok?"

"That I have been. Yes, oh I've been ok..." he exhaled, closing his eyes and grinding down on my dick once more. His smile was luxurious.

"Yeah?" I grinned widely at him.

"You fucker..." and he leaned down. In this kiss I met something new, a sweaty and sated version of myself and of him. Dripping everywhere, steaming in his own anticipation. His lips halted to allow for my retaliation. I consumed him.

"Devlin, I- I just want to come. I want to come like this ok?"

"Yeah."

"You're sure you're ready?"

"Mmmhmm," I hummed him reassurance.

He began to grind his hips down on my cock again. "Oh yeah," he breathed.

One hand on his cock, the other on his hip, I steadied him. The heat inside him, pulsing as he working my dick with his ass, built up around my dick. I squeezed my eyes shut. This was going to be the orgasm that broke me, that shattered the very frames of my universe. My muscled body tensed, my toes bent, by balls rose up towards my shaft. His ass smacked against them as he rocked back and forth. The immensity of potential energy within me had never reached such a height, such a climax.

And then I was the smallest singularity.

A droplet in an endless amassment of my own essence, turned loose at last.

As I came, I began to yell, thanking these spirits for our solitude. I shouted as my cock may very well have burst within him. I unloaded myself inside him, feeling how each ripple of pleasure shot stream after stream into him collecting in the

Skyrocketed to such an enraptured space of mind, plummeting towards new sensations once again.

"Oh, oh, Devlin I can- I can feel that! I can feel you!" He yelped. "I feel you there! I feel!"

"I know baby, let go. You can- " I offered before...

I felt a splash of it over my stomach, followed by another on my chest. "Oh," and he rocked again. "Fuck," and he slammed himself down on me for good, it seemed.

Shudders and inarticulate vocalizations.

Confusion crept up to us. What of the mental fireworks? Why hadn't I tumbled as before? Why didn't we switch back?

How cruel it is to leave that ultimate, most intimate comfort behind, how cruel it is to ask and want, yet not to know.

How, in the blushing pink of that first afterglow, I could scarcely conceive of what would come.