All Comments on 'Boss Ch. 01'

by Debutante

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MIssed it at the end.

The story had great potential but the ending was very disappointing. Would any 20 year old man really turn down a blow job? Come on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Boooooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg

Quit while your ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Uhg!

Don't quit. Don't even start!!

Karien3474Karien3474about 19 years ago
no more

PLEEEEEEEEASE, this is just plain nasty, the theory great, the idea is great, the execution is awful, really lacks any meat to the story. work some adverbs and some real action into this and it would have a lot more potential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This was great.

Don't listen to those others! I'm a young man and I fancy older women often. Older women can be very erotic because it's a fact that women hit their sexual peak much later then men.

This story was very hot. It's perfectly natural for a guy to want to keep a woman wanting more and that's exactly what has happened in this story.

You simply must continue. Have another office encounter where he fools around with her during regular office hours when many people are in the office but maybe with only very light petting over her clothes. Naturally she'll be very reluctant to do so and very mad at him when he continues to insist. After she tells him no, you could have him caress her breasts without her consent and have her threaten him with the old sexual harrasment bit.

Of course the sexual tension gets to be too much for her and she completely submits to her desire in a later encounter. It'd be great if that was at another location, maybe he shows up uninvited to her house, or schedules a business dinner with her but instead takes her to his apartment, or maybe for an erotic night on the town. Try to keep the encounters in his perspective though and avoid jumping back and forth between the characters. The sky's the limit to where this story could go.

Take in consideration my suggestions and please write a nice long and detailed continuation.

Above all, you simply must write another two or three parts. You are off to a very good start. This is very hot stuff you're writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous