All Comments on 'Boss From Hell Ch. 04'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously, can you write something a little more believable?

The level of suspension of disbelief you expect reduces the eroticism of your story. It is so far fetched that I can in no way relate to it and subsequently, I find myself bored with it. What's next? Growing wings and sprinkling fairy dust and flying off to never land? Maybe following a rabbit down a hole and ending up in wonderland?

Whatever. I'm done slogging through this tripe. Best of luck.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantalmost 10 years ago
So Far....

Am looking forward to future installments, but was wondering if we will get some chapters from the wife's perspective? Would be interesting to see what the wife if thinking and feeling while some of this is going on. What happened in this chapter would be a prime example of seeing things from both sides. But one question, when will husband think about wife not being on birth control? Thank you again for continuing this series instead of ending it hanging.

brunettepatricebrunettepatricealmost 10 years ago

I like that this chapter starts to get into the emotional roller coaster more. The threat of branding would improve anyone's attitude though I hope their are brief glimpses of sadness or dislike in Tammy's eyes that do not go unnoticed by Brandon and there are future alteration days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not so much

The story is well written and definitely shows talent, but I have difficulty with the storyline. It's just not believable. Im out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Husband's Manhood?

Tammy's husband continues to be the most distasteful character in this story. In your other stories you have written about wives who have fallen prey to kidnappers and been compelled to give up their old lives but this tale is different. What kind of man would sit passively by and watch the woman he loved being psychologically destroyed and do nothing to try to rescue her? This story isn't about a Boss from hell but about a spineless whimp who deserves to go there.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
Not really enjoying this story

Wifetheif: this is not on of your better stories. It's well written (as are all of your stories, but I just can't enjoy the story. I can't understand a man allowing this to happen to his wife. Now it seems he's getting off on watching this happen to her. For me, I would be ready to kill Brandon Ferris. What about her kids who are forced to go without their mother??

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
Followup

I would probably enjoy the story if Tammy were a single woman with no kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
7.62

I like the way most of the guys are talking about how men would react. I know from my part Brandon would have found himself meeting the business end of a 7.62 sniper round. I know most men don't have any training, but I think they would take extream measures. Interesting story!! Look forward to see how the wife turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Comment on comments

I am enjoying this story and hope everyone realizes it is just that an erotic story. Several of the comments deal with believability and that part is stretched on almost all stories on the site. It is an erotic story and fantasy site. As a married woman I am enjoying the premise of a couple being down on their luck in a company town and have an opportunity to escape but are trapped in situation that spirals out of control is much more than they anticipated. My mind races with the possibilities of what my experiences could be. Bottom line please keep writing Wifetheif

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep going

I think it's a nice story and want you to take us through the entire month

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

It's so pathetic seeing all of you losers complain about this story. It's amazing. You're all just ashamed because you read it, beat your little peckers till they squirt, then feel ashamed that you were turned on by a cuckold story and proceed to trash it. The author's name is WIFETHEIF. What the hell did you think his stories would be about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wifetheif spews his pathetic shit all over the place.

I have every right to call it what I want.

This is shit and if you like it you are retarded.

sasha1213sasha1213almost 10 years ago
Yeah...

That interracial part definitely sucks. And why does that Negro have a white slave? Dude, this is so weak...

CrissySnowCrissySnowalmost 10 years ago
@sasha

Be quiet you old worn out dick dumpster nobody asked your slut mouth to speak while I'm reading on lit. I hope some big black gay dude dominates your racist whitey ass in the street.

toastywarm01toastywarm016 months ago

Not racist! At least in my point of view. To be honest, I had to go back and read where Wifertheif said that he was African American. There was no mention of race being a factor in the story. Te he author was simply giving us a description of Derek. He could have just as easily said he was blonde or tall.

I’m loving the story. I like the characters and find the pace to be entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous