All Comments on 'Boss From Hell Ch. 05'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

Brandon's Kahn worm of doubt digs ever deeper into Randy's mind and soul. What if Tammy IS only playing the game...will Randy be able to believe that?

WT-you sitting back chortling over dripping out these little chapters like Brandon is to Randy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
timing

enjoyed the series but they could be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Troubled heart and insecure future?

This is a great story. I try to imagine how I might feel if my own wife of many years were enslaved and what the pain would feel like watching her with some rich sadist enjoying getting her drug addicted and wild nympho trained. I hope you might find the time to let we, the curious, know what happens on "day 31!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too short, too wimpy, becoming boring

The first few chapters set things up with Brandon being the ultimate, heartless and sadistic S O B. It's starting to get boring. Either the husband snaps and does something creatively nasty or, takes the loss of his wife to the asshole, walks out on his wife, makes some sort of deal with his uncle and picks up the pieces of his life with another woman. Or whatever.... But, please stop inflicting this pain on your readers.

I'll give you one more chapter, if there's no appreciable advancement in the plot I won't be tuning in for the next installment.

rothltdoadrothltdoadalmost 10 years ago
No master

That kind of man would a psychopath would have been castrated or gutted long before he reached this age. Personally, i would love to put him in a chamber and teach him the art of punishment for misogynists; he would rue the day he mistreated anyone again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Is the sadist threatening her with the branding iron and that's why there's only an audio feed? He's forcing her to say things against her will? C'mon Randy. Man up and figure out a plan to destroy the creep and save your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Depressing

I skipped over a lot. And all of one chapter. I can see it's going to be a slow slog to the end and I may not be up to it. I was hoping for a happy reunion of hubby and wife getting out of town and suddenly having a much more exciting and adventurous sex life. Now I see she's going to be addicted to drugs and want to stay because her kids and hubby don't mean anything and Brandon is such a great fuck. VERY DEPRESSING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tammy's side

I would like to hear Tammy's side of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous