All Comments on 'Boss From Hell Ch. 06'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
Go Tammy!

I love that she found a way to communicate with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hope

more kinks come along that make the husband start to doubt himself yet again. This back and forth makes it interesting though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
enjoying the story

I am really enjoying rending your story. Please don't stop until you have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A frustrated heart?

I try to imagine watching my wife in these situations with someone I don't like at all and that thought really eat at my soul. I sit on the edge of my seat waiting for your day "31". She will, I fear, have difficulty re-adjusting back to a happy "soccer-mom" after a month of drugs, threats, intimidation, but never ending carnal pleasure, marital love or no marital love. Can she readjust back to a middle-of the road middle class wife, or will "Hubby" have to re-adjust his expectations to the learn the pleasures of having a somewhat "hot-wife"? Only the author knows!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hating a Character

A reader's antipathy toward a particular character should not be regarded as criticism of the author's skill. Indeed the opposite applies. The author has brought a character to life. I continue to regard Wifetheif as one of the masters of this genre of erotic fiction but this is the first story in which he has made the husband actively complicit in the physical and psychological abuse of his own wife. That character makes my skin crawl in every single chapter. In an odd way I find him more despicable than Brandon. Only the author knows where the story is going but what would hubby do if Brandon figures out that Tammy is sending signals and punishes her. Will Randy watch videos of the woman he supposedly loves being branded or drugged and jerk off before going to his kids soccer game? That would be consistent with his behavior so far.

brunettepatricebrunettepatricealmost 10 years ago

As a married woman I love the emotional roller coaster and cannot agree more with the last two comments. It is good Tammy found away to communicate with Randall though it would be an interesting down side of the roller coaster if Brandon had coerced the secret meaning from Tammy in a "mixed time" video and had her doing it every time she starts to orgasm as a way of messing with their minds even more.

An arrogant, manipulative person that enjoys toying and mind-fucking with people doesn't change his stripes so I hope the "softness" he is showing Tammy is just temporary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Could it be Tammy is playing her husband ....

and not Brandon? I don't trust her. Brandon should have quit his job and tossed her to the curb long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'd like to read about the wife's perspective

However it seems unlikely at this point. I think the author is going somewhere and exactly what happens to the wife, what she feels and thinks, don't matter so much. Too bad, since I think there's a very erotic story there too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't go breakin' my heart!

I hope you're not playing the husband. It's hard enough to tolerate Brandon, without something like that. Will Tammy be changed? More than likely, but hopefully not enough to want to hang with a colossal prick like Brandon.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

I am spending less time wondering about story and more time imagining Thief with his feet propped on the desk chortling at all of us twisting in the wind.

Who is the lesser weevil, Brandon or Randall? Will Randall end up beating off in his car at the kid's soccer game watching the videos on his smartphone? Is Tammy playing along or playing around? Will she ever be mom again or is she destined to end up a skeezy crack whore once the shine wears off for bossman?

Yes, I can hear the rope quietly creaking as the breeze twirls us all. What is REALLY happening here?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Loving this story

Loving FA 's comments even more..:-))

So many directions the author can take this, and my hope is the hubby grows some balls after he sees her branded, and removes a certain part of Brandon's anatomy with a blunt rusty knife.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
MJ

Actually branded...you would want her actually branded before Randy grows a pair. SMH. The Amazonian Ninjas will be given your coordinates...

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
FA

Absolutely my little fighter for downtrodden wimmin of the Fics.

Get her branded, preferably on her succulent mound. That'll learn her :-))

No more having the daily grind of shaving the B in her pubes...soooo time consuming....

Think I had better go hide in the loving wives section for a bit before I get the "knock" followed by a painful attitude adjustment....

Wonder if FA will have forgotten in a few days and I can creep back again ?

Could I bribe her with chocolate ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
End of thirty day story

will there be an end to the 30 day story?

WifetheifWifetheifalmost 10 years agoAuthor
An End is in sight

Wifethef here,

There are two more chapters coming both longer and there will be an ending to this story. I will say no more,

joln321joln321almost 10 years ago

With all these videos Randall is getting, Brandon is digging his own bottomless pit. The Lawsuit should about make brandon penniless and out on the street. Women know where their " Bread&Butter" is. If Brandon is stupid enough to "brand" or tattoo Tammy, It's under duress or coercion. Forced to do something against their will. It's blackmail with threats and the use of power to force Randall and Tammy. Brandon should find Jail very adventurious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It could be better!

Branding is not necessary. The storyline so far is pretty lame. A whole month, come on, get real. I hope your writings in the future are at the very least believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One major flaw

The DVD could be used as evidence in a lawsuit and they could have avoided the whole episode and left with money in their pockets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lame- story shouldn't be in BTB category

Lame. Lame all the way around. No revenge, no divorce, no payback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous