All Comments on 'Boss From Hell Ch. 08'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Hummm

You didn't go into the details, so I will choose to believe Brandon at least lost a 'nad to the wine stem.

Not overwhelmed by how it ended for Tammy and Randall, but it's your story. No doubt an experience like that would change people. You had them handle it in a mature way and they are happy, so okie dokie.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Truthfully

The ending was a bit anti climatic. It just seemed rushed.

This isn't a crit, more of an observation. They could have done so much more to actually torture him. I'm bloody sure I would.

And as for after. It would take some guy to just be able to jump back in the saddle with her after her revelation of both enjoying it and wanting lovers. ( glad you actually made that swapping as opposed to just her going off alone ).

Sorry WT, as I love your stories, and this one was good for getting the teeth grinding too, but would have liked more grit to the finale.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyable in parts

The ending seemed too simple. There was not enough reason for Brandon to comply with the agreement and buy Randall's house. The posters had already humiliated him, the union was already renegotiating their terms and Tammy liked her time with Brandon. Why should he bother with Randall? A good tale but, sorry, not as good as others by WT.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
A Good Ending

I liked your ending almost as much as I liked my idea for a ending (see my comments at the end of ch 7). I agree that it was a little rushed and Brandon caved a little easy, but I really liked seeing him get what he deserved. That egotistical prick needed to learn that wife and mother means HANDS OFF unless she invites him. At the same time, the whole episode exposed areas in their marriage that could use improvement. The fact that Tammy admitted hat if Brandon was a different kind of person, she may have left her husband for him is a warning sign; but if he was a better person, he'd probably still be married to Sandy. He got what he deserved and she got to go back to her husband and children, so that was a good ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
could have been so much more

Did you get tired of writing this tale, could have been so much more. You wasted my time, quite a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tammy

is a cheating, WHORE wife & a Cum Dump!!! Only one ending for this CUNT ... KICK HER TO THE CURB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lame ending

lame ending.

rastignacrastignacalmost 10 years ago

The idea, and the general story were interesting, but story telling were to simple. There should be more descriptions with Tammy life as slave, and sex - humiliation scenes. The first chapter was good, the seconde too short, so did the following, and the end too unrealistic. If Brandon was so power and so crazy as the autor wants us to beleave, it shouldn't end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was a trainwreck

At least it's over. Poorly written, lacked anything clever and therefore wasn't interesting or entertaining. Can I have my 4 minutes back?

robindavisfictionrobindavisfictionalmost 10 years ago
Strong ending

This is a good ending to a good story. Of course, there are many possible ways to end a story like this, but you established a strong basis in the plot and in the thoughts and words of the lead characters to make this ending logical and satisfying. Some of your critics would have you write a mere parody of a story. Real life is deliciously more complex, and you chose to indulge in a nice little bit of that complexity. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unhand my wife

This whole thing was a parody right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ending was hard to follow

You should have made every chapter like the first. Two pages long with a decent description on the sex scenes. Instead you rushed it for reasons that are hard to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Was kinda hoping he was going to sit on the branding iron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tammy =

Cheating, Three Hole, Cum Dump, Skank, Cunt ... nothing more needs to be said!!!!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Nonnie Tammy =

So what does that make Randall, the hubby that gave her away and Brandon, the asswipe who forced her away? And I think hubby was all aboard for the later swinging, was he not?

I'll wait patiently over here for the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ending was too short!

There is a lot of passion that the ending might have covered. What about Tammies drug usage? Her recovery and cleaning up would prove a lot of love and agony. What about her readjustment to being with kids all day? That takes at least a bit of doing. Last of all, about her readjustment to housewife, and soccer wife, after everything being about pure sex? The ending might have been best of all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Read the whole series and it's the best I've ever read. Few things don't make sense but hey it's a story. Good work I enjoyed this a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well now that we ALL no that Tammy is no longer a faithful wife ...

... and is instead now just another cheating, disgusting, three hole cum dump, WHORE to be used and then discarded like so much used toilet paper we can all move on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a crappy story.

For those who loved this shit, get a life.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Soooo...

She admitted that she would have left if Brandon had a better personality, and he feels that she loves him? This should scare the shit out of him. All she needs to do is find a guy worth leaving him for and she is in the wind. The fact that he doesn't see anything wrong with this is both sad and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great ending!

I wish they didn't want to bring other people into their bed and instead were gloriously kinky in a monogamous way - still I am glad they got back together...

hardwettalkhardwettalkabout 9 years ago

My god how do the anonami do it, a bible in one hand a 2 inch dick in the other and they still manage to type.

Hot story, well written. Its good that Tammy gets to pass her bush around once in a wile. its good for the sole and makes her hotter for you. A human dynamic the bible thumppers will never get, woman own there bodies, taking it out for an oil change keeps the performance up.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I agree with @javmor79...

I agree with @javmor79...As soon as the wife said: " If you weren't such an asshole, I MIGHT have considered, at least for a little while, moving in with you." the husband should have known that their marriage was over, that she didn't love him or the children!!! She would easily trade them for the lover if he was a tender guy with lots of money!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A stock market metaphor

If one can suspend disbelief that a loving husband would agree to something so bizarre as giving his wife up to slavery even for a day much less a month, this story idea had a lot more potential but was just one slow abusive sex romp by an egomaniac.

As a metaphor for the stockmarket, things start out on an "up" day, there's a price spike of titillation, then the stock bubble bursts with interracial, forced piercings and a tat.

There's a dead cat bounce near the end when Randy does his ninja thing and his wife does the broken glass stabby thing, the stock stalls with the rushed relocation from town. Sadly, things crater to penny stock status when the wife said she wants to have more lovers.

I guess an "I love you" in sign language is as easy to say as the 3 little words, and just as meaningless to some people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worse story

it bares any logic. Does the author live in a nuthouse? Or what's the reason his characters are all as dumb as a bread? Really worse what kind of "authors" are allowed to publish their crap on this board...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ending Sucked!

So the happy couple ride into the sunset having their marriage scarred by that asshole. She said to her husband what took you so long to rescue me? This from the woman who convinced him to give her over to that asshole in the first place? The final straw was her telling the asshole that she may have left her husband if he had been kinder to her? So in less than a month she went from victim to a potential lover to the asshole? The fact that her husband bought all of this in the end makes him a wimp.

MunchDKMunchDKalmost 7 years ago
Howcome

A lot of anonymous readers do not seem to understand the concept of fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unfortunate ending...

It feels like the story ended way too suddenly, almost like the writer lost his story and needed to end it quickly.

The other chapters were great, this one wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing conclusion

I don't think anyone wanted a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
maybe go back to brandon?

Maybe have her go back to Brandon and leave him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I dont know why cuck dont just admit they are self hating closeted wimps

and just start taking cock directly rather than second hand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another chapter

Where she goes back to him would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh JUST ANOTHER PATHETIC RAPE STORY

The best part about this story is the wildly erratic comments.

This isn’t a story about a cheating wife / cuckold fetish, it’s a story about a couple who were blackmailed and the wife was raped, abused and degraded NONE of those things are erotic at all. If this fictional couple in this fictional story were able to spruce up their fictional sex lives the good for them.

So in other words it’s an absolute waste of time, well almost at least now I know to put the author on my *ignore* list.

Overall it’s cliched, predictable and plain depressing.

Tess (UK)

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I did not find the story erotic at all. It was a story of power. Brandon enslaved Tammy and taunted Randy about it. Randy got together with Sandy and learned enough to take Tammy back, destroy the union support for Brandon, and move the family to South Carolina. I got through all eight chapters and my comments often after reading a chapter what "more of the same"

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This story of two very co-dependent, mentally damaged people wouldn't be so bad, except they're raising children. This evokes that famous line, "You need a license to own a dog, but any butt-reaming asshole can have a kid!"

camtrezcamtrezabout 2 years ago

Yes the story is fairly enjoyable. Why do so many writers at the end of these kind of stories introduce the swapping of partners as the next part of thier characters lives ?

Would it not be sufficient for them to reignite their sexual relationship after the brutality that she suffered at the hands of Brandon by experimenting?

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

She liked it. She told her husband. Therefore this was just cheating and she should be dumped accordingly. What husband wants to hear that his wife enjoyed the man who abused and tortured him emotionally and psychologically? The author needs help.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

If this story was real life, the husband is a total cunt, just buy a fuckin gun and shoot the sob while he is fucking your wife and claim he was raping her, no one would question it, but it seems the husband is another sad jerk happy to pimp out the woman he loves for his own kicks, loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous