All Comments on 'Boss Punishes Husband Ch. 03'

by ShareIndianWife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Instead of getting horny, ended up feeling sad

This story made me really sad for some reason. Ending a sacred tie of matrimony is sad and that bossy lady Saina was more criminal than Rajesh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

Very enjoyable story. Please continue with next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Part 4 please such a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not acceptable end

I would have loved it if Priyanka would have gone back to her husband as she chose new lifestyle, sleep with imran every other thing was by product of saving her husband. If she would have gone back to her husband leaving Imran then it would have been a big slap on the face of lady who tried to punish Rajesh for a mistake of 10 lacs rupees. I understand he made a mistake of forgery but no mistake done with money can be punished by breaking a relationship. I hope you get my point and try to write the 4th Chapter where you can give it a great ending like being a Gf of Imran she cheats on him with her chauffeur who is none other that her husband and finally makes a decision of going back to him and resume their married life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Add a part please

Waiting for part 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Continue.... this plot can evolve into lots of sexy things. Let's see where this goes ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good story please continue

please continue this series, i could imagine that there are more adventures waiting for sara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-). The scenario is MY CUP OF TEA.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bestest Story Ever

Hey,, why are you stop writing..you just damn good of writing erotic stories..i must say that after a long time I read this type of goosebump story..Last I read "Be Sure What You Have Plan For" by tantrik in this website and now your story make me complete involve in this story.. I can see the characters through your stories. I am just speechless to tell you how good this story is.. Please write this type of stories more..

radhabarwaliradhabarwaliabout 5 years ago
Imran's huge circumcised lund has fucked Priyanka very nice.

Imran's huge circumcised lund has fucked Priyanka very nice.

ilovealliloveallover 4 years ago
A very good one

Honey,

You write so well and so majestically that I feel like reading and reading through the night. I hardly read through in one go most of other's stories. I hope, I get to see more of your stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Sound

Story's characters sound like intestinal diseases. They're so majestic and inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

"She kept her glass and climbed astride Imran's lap. They were now facing each other. Imran held her face with both hands and pulled her lips closer to him. As their tongues explored each other Priyanka could feel her pussy getting really wet. She was now more sure than ever that she wanted Imran's cock in her pussy."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

delightfully horny 7sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, too bad we don't have more of Sara's adventures with Imram and other guys. We should have seen the look on her husband's face the first time she has sex with another guy. Does he weep or get mad or what? One bout of sex and she wants a divorce? She did not love her husband but just put up with him. Would have liked to see the look on her husband's face when she divorces him. Oh well the story had good premise but just ended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous