Boss Punishes Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need a cigarette," said Priyanka.

Imran quietly lit up a cigarette and handed it over to Priyanka. She took a deep drag from the cigarette and held the smoke inside her for a long time. Priyanka felt as if she had been transported to a heaven. As she continued to smoke the cigarette as Imran went to the bar and got her another glass of wine. After finishing her fourth glass of wine, Priyanka dragged Imran to the dance floor and they continued to dance with all other couples for quite a long time.

It was almost afternoon when Priyanka got up next day. She only had a faint recollection how she came home previous night. She remembered Imran helping her into the bed and kissing her good night. She also remembered the almost shattered look on Rajesh's face when he saw how drunken Priyanka was and how Imran was almost carrying her to her apartment. But she did very clearly remember the erotic feel of Imran's warm lips on her lips, she clearly remembered the satisfying feel of Imran sucking her tongue gently during their kiss, she clearly remembered the sweet smell of Imran's body as she clung to him on the dance floor, she clearly remembered the thrill of feeling the bulge in Imran's pants.

It had been the most magical night for Priyanka, and she was now eagerly looking forward to their next date.

Monday Morning

It was Monday morning and Rajesh was driving Shaina to the office. She asked him "Did Imran and Sara go out on Saturday?"

"Yes mam, they spent the whole day shopping together, and then in the night they went to a club," Rajesh said in a dejected tone.

"You don't seem to be very excited about it," Shaina remarked sarcastically.

"Mam, she is my wife. How can any husband be excited when his wife goes on a date with another man," Rajesh replied.

"She is not your wife for next 12 months Ganpat! You have signed a legal document to that effect. And that document is the only reason why you are not in jail today. Do not ever forget that." Shaina said in a sharp tone.

Rajesh felt intimidated hearing Shaina's tone. He quickly said, "Yes ma'am. I understand that."

"Ganpat, you need to realize that now it is entirely up to Sara to decide whether she wants to have sex with Imran or not. If she wants then there is nothing that you can do to prevent Imran from fucking your wife. And that's what I also want, so I am going to give them every opportunity to come close to each together," Shaina told Rajesh in a stern voice.

He meekly replied "Ok ma'am."

"Wow dear, you look fantastic in this skirt," Shaina told Priyanka as she entered her office.

"Thanks Shaina," Priyanka replied with a smile.

"Did Imran pick this for you?"

"Yes, he did."

"I told you, he has a great sense of fashion. So how did your date go with him?" Shaina asked with a mischievous smile.

"It was fun." Priyanka was slightly surprised how Shaina came to know about it so quickly.

"Great! Did you enjoy your first kiss with him?" Shaina asked with a wink.

Priyanka was taken aback how Shaina just assumed that they must have kissed on their first date. But her assumption was right. They did kiss on their first date. In a slightly embarrassed tone she said "Yes, it was nice."

"Ha ha ha, I knew you would enjoy Imran's company. Oh, by the way if you are wondering how do I know about your date, then it was Ganpat who told me about it," Shaina said.

Hearing about her husband suddenly caused a change in Priyanka's mood. She asked "How did he take it?"

Shaina said, "I think he has accepted that his wife, sooner or later, is going to have sex with another man." Shaina deliberately spoke about sex to Priyanka so casually because she wanted to plant that idea in Priyanka's mind. Shaina presented it to her as if it was now natural for Priyanka to have sex with Imran. She continued, "You have to remember your husband has willingly signed a legal document to allow you to sleep with any man that you want. And frankly Imran is not a bad choice."

Priyanka knew Shaina was telling the truth. Rajesh had indeed given his wife away and now, he had no right to interfere in her life. At least for a year.

Seeing Priyanka's reaction Shaina knew that it won't be long before Imran and Priyanka would be having sex with each other but she thought this was good opportunity to reinforce that idea. She opened her purse and handed a strip of tablets to Priyanka.

"What is this?" Priyanka inquired genuinely puzzled.

"Some call it the morning-after pill but I call it fuck-without-worry tablet. Keep this handy with you. I am sure you are going to need it pretty soon." Shaina said with a wicked smile.

Priyanka felt embarrassed accepting the tablet from Shaina. She asked Shaina "But why are you assuming that I am going to have sex with Imran? I have not yet made up my mind about it."

Shaina replied with a dismissive tone, "Oh please! You are a grown up girl. You have physical needs. Are you telling me that you can live without sex for one full year?"

Priyanka thought that Shaina was right in some sense. It had been more than a month since she has sex and she was starting to miss that heavenly feeling of a man thrusting his cock in her pussy.

Shaina said, "Trust me dear, last thing you want so early in your relationship is getting pregnant. And that too in a complicated situation like yours. I know all the girls in my office, who have a boyfriends use this pill." This was Shaina's way of telling Priyanka that it was perfectly normal, for Priyanka to start thinking about having sex with Imran.

Sara and Imran have sex

More than a month had passed since Imran and Priyanka had gone for their first date. Priyanka was now perfectly comfortable with physical contact with Imran. They had kissed each other numerous times, sometimes even in office. They had gone out for parties and dinners a number of times and Imran had started introducing her as his girlfriend. It was strange feeling for Priyanka because, before her marriage she never had a boyfriend. Like most Indian girls she had transitioned straight from being a virgin single girl to a wife. But unlike any other Indian girl she had now transitioned from being somebody's wife to being somebody's girlfriend. But Priyanka was quite enjoying this transition. She was now completely hooked to Imran, and not a moment would pass when she was not thinking about him.

Rajesh was now becoming more and more of a distant memory for her. She was now openly flirting and kissing Imran even in front of Rajesh. It was almost as if Rajesh had ceased to be anything for her.

She knew that Imran was becoming desperate for having sex with her, and even she had now made up her mind to take their relationship to the next level. Finally she invited Imran to her apartment for dinner on a Saturday night. Both of them understood what that meant.

She prepared herself well for her night with Imran. She dressed herself in a sexy top and a mini skirt. Her top was fully backless so she decided not to wear any bra. Her entire back was completely exposed. The skirt she wore only reached up to her mid-thigh and under the skirt she, for the first time, wore a small silky thong. Finally she put on some high heel stilettos and admired herself in the mirror. She wondered how much life had changed for her. Just a few months back she was a demure faithful wife and, here she was today, dressed like a hot college girl ready to fuck her boyfriend.

Imran arrived dot on time with a bottle of whiskey. They first shared a long passionate kiss right at the door and then settled on the sofa with a glass full of whiskey. Before today Priyanka had tasted whiskey only once before and she knew she would get drunk in no time, but she wasn't worried at all. After all that was the idea - get drunk and get fucked.

"Wow honey, you are looking absolutely hot today." Imran said.

"Thank you." Priyanka replied with a smile. She was sitting completely glued to him on the sofa and he was gently rubbing her shoulder. As they sipped their whiskey, Imran also lit up a cigarette and passed it to Priyanka. The combination of bitter smoke in her lungs and the strong alcohol in her blood was starting to make Priyanka horny. She kept her glass and climbed astride Imran's lap. They were now facing each other. Imran held her face with both hands and pulled her lips closer to him. As their tongues explored each other Priyanka could feel her pussy getting really wet. She was now more sure than ever that she wanted Imran's cock in her pussy.

"I need you inside me," Priyanka gently whispered in Imran's ear.

Without breaking their kiss Imran lifted Priyanka in her arms and carried her to the bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed and untied the knot holding Priyanka's dress. As her top fell down and her boobs came free he moved his lips from her mouth towards her nipples. Her nipples became rock hard as he suckled them slowly. Priyanka started to unbutton Imran's shirt and helped him out of it. She was mesmerized to see his chiseled body and six pack abs. Up until now she had seen such supremely fit men only on television but now here she was about to be fucked by one such hunk. As the heat in her pussy continued to build she slid down Imran's the trousers and was shocked to see what Imran had to offer. Not only was his cock circumcised but it was huge. Priyanka had never seen anything like that in her life. She felt a chill run down her spine as she imagined Imran's rock hard cock slip into her pussy. Her pussy was salivating like a hungry dog staring at a bone. Within no time both of them were completely naked and lying on the bed. Their bodies were intertwined like vines with each other.

As Imran thrust his huge circumcised cock in Priyanka's pussy for the first time Priyanka could no longer stop herself from saying almost involuntarily, "Please fuck me Imran". Their bodies rocked rhythmically as Imran started to fuck her in earnest.

"Oh my god, oh my god. Fuck me harder Imran!"

Her climax started to build up rapidly as Imran increased the pace of fucking.

"Oh my god. I am cuming Imran. I am cuming Imran!" Priyanka cried out loud as she experienced the most mind boggling orgasm in her life. Imran too climaxed soon after Priyanka.

As their exhausted bodies collapsed on the bed reality dawned on Priyanka. She realized that she has just had sex with a man outside her marriage. She had not only fucked a man who was not her husband but had enormously enjoyed the experience. Surprisingly instead of feeling guilty she was thinking what she had been missing all this time while she was with Rajesh. She thought that sex with Rajesh had always been quite cold and mechanical. She thought Rajesh's potbellied body was no match for the Greek god like physique that Imran possessed. When fully erect Rajesh's cock was probably not even half the size of Imran's cock. The orgasm that Imran had given her was the most mind boggling experience that she ever in her life. She wondered if she will now ever be able to enjoy sex with her husband.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew that her marriage was now over. There was no way she would be able to go back to Rajesh now. She made a mental note to talk to Shaina about formalizing her divorce with Rajesh. She was falling in love with Imran and there was no going back now. She wanted to be known as Imran's girlfriend. Her transformation from Priyanka to Sara was complete.

12