Boss's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously, I moved forward, my lips taking her clit into my mouth. Biting down gently, I flicked her clit back and forth between my teeth. I ground my face hard against her cunt, my mouth ravaging her mound, her clit, and her wet slit. She pushed me down toward her hole. My tongue instinctively reached to her hole. There, my tongue extended, I touched Sam's cock as it jumped into her hole. Briana was jamming his cock into her body. I felt his shaft with my tongue. I tasted Briana, I wanted Sam. "Grab my balls baby," Sam instructed me. Briana pulled my face tight against her slit, grinding my mouth on her clit. I reached upwards as I have done many times. I found his hanging sack. I squeezed his balls, rolling them in my fingers. I nearly tore her clit off her body. I forgot what I was doing. I sucked her deeply into my mouth, pulling her clit taunt in my mouth as I sucked hard.

My fingertips raked the base of Sam's sack. A nail passed over his puckered hole. Sam jumped, his body going instantly rigid. I sucked Briana's clit harder. Her breathing was becoming ragged. I wanted to make her cum. I moved my hand higher against Sam's body. My fingertip roamed over his tight hole. He squirmed. I forced my fingertip through his tight ring to the first knuckle. Sam screamed, grunting loudly. I reamed him, rotating my finger roughly around his asshole. I sucked Briana's clit deep into my mouth. Briana bucked upwards, Sam jammed her body down on his rigid shaft. I thrust my finger in and out of Sam's ass, jamming more into his body with each thrust. I wanted to jam it deep.

Sam lifted Briana up, his hand reaching to her cunt. His cock squirted free of her hole. Grabbing my head, he pushed down as his cock jumped upwards. No new taste, his cock head slipped between my lips. "Suck me boss," Sam whispered. I jammed my finger deep in his ass. I'd suck him alright. I forced my mouth down hard. Only several inches jumped into my mouth. My lips were circling his shaft. I bobbed once, twice, my tongue licking his skin. His cock was in my mouth. I opened my eyes. I could see, smell Briana's cunt. "Stick fingers in her cunt!" Sam instructed.

I pulled my free hand upwards, my fingers sliding between her wet lips. My fingertips found her hole. I froze, not sure of what to do. I jammed two fingers into her hole. They slid quickly between her wet lips. Her body arched, her cunt sucked my fingers deep. I thrust once, pulled out, thrust a second time. My eyes open, I watched my fingers slam into her petite body. Her lips wrapped around my fingers. Her juices formed a white ring at the base of my fingers. Suddenly, my insides retched, almost gagging me. I could not breathe. I wanted to throw up. Sam pushed me to her cunt as his cock slid between her lips.. "Suck her," he again instructed. I hesitated. My mind went blank. I was fucking his ass with my finger, hammering his puckered hole. His clit was in my mouth. I sucked her hard, taking her hard clit into my mouth. Instantly, I gagged as I jammed my fingers in her cunt, my other hand forced a finger deep into his ass simultaneously.

I pulled back. Regaining my senses, I extricated my finger from his ass, my fingers from her cunt. I stood. I would fuck her ass.

Not time now. I stepped to the bathroom. Opening a drawer, I pulled a strap-on from the lower drawer. I walked to the couch. "Briana, come bend over his arm," I told her. She moved quickly to the position I wanted. "Sam, make me wet. Lick my cock," I told him, grinning. He joined Briana by the couch. He licked my plastic cock. Not expecting this, I swatted Briana's ass. Moving behind her, I placed the head of my cock at her wet hole. Pushing gently, I slid quickly into her. With just several thrusts, I was buried balls deep in her cunt. I pulled out, placing the tip of my plastic cock at her ass. I pushed forward, the head popping through her tight ring. Briana screamed.

Sam stood, watching me. "Fuck her! Bury your cock in her ass," he commanded. He reached to her cunt. His fingers danced over her engorged, extended clit. He slapped my ass as I thrust forward. Inches of cock were sliding into her tight hole. I slammed my body forward, grinding inch after inch into her ass. Soon, I was thrusting with abandon, banging her ass, my hips slapping loudly as my flesh pounded hers. I did not care about her. I wanted to cum. I wanted to dominate her. I wanted to pull her hips back to me by the hip bones, driving hard inches into her body. I realized for the first time what pure sex was. No feeling other that sexual thought. My only the intent was to complete my orgasm. I hammered her ass. Grunting, I hammered her hard. She also was screaming. Her body twitching, she reached her orgasm.

Movement stopped. My body was on fire. I needed to cum. I was spent. I ground my hips against her, pushing the cock deeper. I pulled out, moved to my shower. I left Briana bent over the couch. A quick shower refreshed me.

I returned to the office. Sam was sitting on the couch, feet spread wide. Briana, on her knees, had her face impaled on his rigid cock. He was grinding his hips against her face, fucking her mouth and throat. His hands, both wrapped in her hair, was pulling her hard against him. Eyes open, tongue extended, he grinned at me. "Yeah baby, suck my cock," he growled. "Make me cum," he whispered huskily. "Almost," his voice trailed off. Seconds passed, Sam grunted loudly, his hips thrusting forwards. "Yes!" he screamed. His body convulsed involuntarily, his face contorted in tense ecstasy, his body racked by muscle spasms. He spurt his salty liquid into her waiting mouth. Briana slowed her attack on his cock.

"Stick your cock in me," Briana asked. Rising, Sam switched places with her, placing her naked ass on the edge of the desk. Moving forward, placing his semi-rigid cock at her wet slit. "Fuck me," she instructed. "Get it wet," she said as he thrust forward. Several quick thrusts followed. He buried his cock deep in her body. "Wait," she said as she pushed him off. "Get on the carpet," Briana instructed me. Lying on my back, Sam moved over me, his wet, glistening cock dangling between his legs. I spread my legs wide, opening my cunt to him. "Stick that big cock in your boss," she said. He did not hesitate. Already somewhat rigid, he moved over me, lifting my legs, placing his cock at my hole and thrusting forward. He was in, buried in just a few strokes. I measured carefully, getting full strokes, driving deep and grinding my hips, my pelvic bone against his.

"Briana, fuck his ass," I told him. He stopped all movement, both scared and wanting it at the same time. He slammed his cock deep into me, wanting to split my body in two. Briana, pulling on the strap-on, moved behind him. I felt her grab his cheeks, he felt her licking his crack, her tongue going down to his asshole. She reamed him. I know he loves his asshole played with. I love it when Sam reams me, so I could tell the sensation was fantastic. He thrust forward, burying his cock deep in my wet, tight cunt. Briana licked him, pushing her tongue hard against his tight ring. The next feeling was pressure on my pelvis. I knew, Briana was placing her plastic cock at his rectum. He was applying pressure on me, a cock pushing against his backside. He drove deep into me, trying to escape the penetration of his body. As he pulled up, Briana's cock popped through his ring. He reacted as if lights, fucking lights exploded in his head. Pain, searing pain erupted through his body. He thrust forward again, burying his cock deep in my cunt. His cock expanded, gaining size.

Briana pushed hard against his ass, her cock sliding several inches into his body. He again felt severe pain. God, her cock was sliding in his ass. Never, pain, lost thought. He was pushing back, her hands grabbing his hips, pulling him back on her cock. He began thrusting his hips forward and backwards rhythmically, hammering my cunt, having his ass penetrated. Of fuck, the feeling was intense. I wanted him to split me in half, to drive his cock deep into my belly, make it hard for me to talk. I wanted her to drive her plastic cock deep in his ass. I wanted her to drive it completely, balls deep in him. Pain, less now, his body was getting hot. All thought lost. Fucking. He started grunting loudly.

"Pound my ass Briana," he was screaming. Within several strokes, he was ready to fill me. His balls churned, his cock readied. he exploded, grinding deep, spurting cum deep into my body. His hips ground against me. Briana in turn, ground her cock deep in Sam. He lay forward, resting on my body. He could hardly breathe.

"Yes boss! Of fuck yes!" he was screaming. We lay like that for several minutes. Briana's humped him several more times, grinding that plastic cock deep before pulling out of his ass. I kissed Sam, my lips lightly, gently caressing his. My tongue played with his. I looked deep into his eyes, kissing him again, a soft passion erupted from inside my body, sharing through my lips and tongue. I held him gently.

Briana went to the bathroom, jumping in the shower. Sam and I lay together on the floor. Time passed slowly. Briana returned, dressed. "Gotta go," Briana offered. She blew us kisses as she left the office.

"One time only," Sam said. "One time only," he whispered. I kissed his cheek, snuggling against him. "Damn my ass hurts," he said. We stayed a few more minutes. I pushed Sam down to my cunt.

"Make me cum," I told him. "I need it baby," I continued. Sam, willing, kissed his way down my body. Soon, I was lost in the throws of passion, my orgasm washing over my body. Contented, I let Sam lick my cunt, again. He grew hard. Damn I love a good hard man.

12