All Comments on 'Both Mothers Got It'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
It's not that bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it was your first story, but you have been around a long time, and should know better..................LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very original!

Great job,,

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A very good storyline

The story was a bit jerky in some spots, but very hot and erotic.

Overall it's a good story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

I was really turned on with the matter and descriptions ....but not really satisfied with the quick and awful end.....anyway....swapping mothers can always be an intense subject...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a good, very original story, typical of this gifted writer, but...

I really don't like that the boys went back to each other's mother. When a mother "gets it," and keeps on getting it, it should be from her own son. Okay, Pete knocked up Alan's mom, water under the bridge. But from now on Anna's mommy-hole--the wonderful hole Alan came out of--should be for her own boy alone. And Anna knows it, too, look at how easily she gave into her son when he declared his deep love and told her he would be her only man, look at how hot she got when he started smooching her, how wet between her legs. When Alan was about to fuck her, "she looked down and saw his appendage, it was pointing right at her defenceless opening, hard, thick, decidedly deep red, angry, powerful unstoppable, she lifted her wondrous dark eyes helplessly to him." Is this a mom who's fallen in love with her boy's big hard cock, or what? Alan shoved his big cock up his mother's "defenceless opening--the same cunt where he was conceived, lived for nine months, and was born from--and gave his mom the fuck of her life. He unloaded his hot young balls and shot his mom a huge geyser of his creamy semen. Both of them know that that's where his--and no other man's--semen belongs. Actually, Alan and Anna should just take off together, leave the baby with Pete and his mother to deal with, and have an amicable separation from her hubby and his dad, he'll be sad but he'll understand. Then the two can go somewhere they're not known, get legally married, easy enough to arrange, and live as husband and wife. Alan's as much in love with his mother's warm wet cunt as she is with her boy's "powerful unstoppable" cock. As Anna's young husband, Alan'll have his big fat prick up his bride's mature twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls. He'll be blasting so much of his precious potent sperm up his mother's twat that he's sure to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. Then more and more babies, cute little incest-kids swarming all over the place, Alan proudly grinning and Anna contentedly smiling over their brood. The great length of this comment shows how much I value QW's brilliant work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story

hello

a great story indeed. I myself think the boys should stay with their moms and do each others mom in a 4some. but I great story. loved it. my mom and I have been together since I was 12. she is 64 I am 45.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
liked the story ...BUT

Gav the story high marks for the sex but you left one huge loose end. The husbands. Unless you punked them out there's going to be bloodshed and divorce in the boys and their mothers futures especially if DNA tests are done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Is it considered "Rude" to say you just driveled off at the end and simply did not finish the story? I mean come on. I have read a lot of your stories and thought them very good. This was some white board junk that needs a lot of work. It has a lot of potential, but what you did to it seemed just lazy and lame a the end. Sorry, just the way I see it.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it more mum son stories please

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I analysis, as opposed to simple read, incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son. I found no emotional connection, adoration nor love between the son and their respective mother. What I found was simply a contest between the two sons. Two sons who ended up basically blackmailing their mothers to get what they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Do Anna husband now he is not the father of Pete baby ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous