Both Shall Live Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like ages, the guy shouted from the direction of the stadium. "Oi! Pete!" Running over to him, Pete hoped desperately that he had found his Dasi girl. But no, he hadn't. Instead, he had seen somebody sneak from the now dark stadium, only to melt into the shadows and disappear. Pete was off in a flash, unable to figure out why Dasi would be in the football stadium of all places. If that jock had found her, if he had even laid so much as a finger on HIS precious, he was going to kill him with his bare hands!

Once he reached the door, he went inside slowly, listening carefully as he went. Sure enough, when he reached a certain corridor, there was a voice he recognized coming from behind a closed door, sounding much like the broken little girl she felt like.


I still hadn't worked up the ability to move when I heard the door open again. Oh god, not again! But then I heard the only voice that would ever be able to help make things okay for me. "What'd he do to you?!"

Pete! Pete had found me! "Don't tell... that bat... I won't tell; not the bat... please." I was mumbling incoherently, as Pete scooped me up in his arms, he cradled me as if I was the most precious thing in the world. Though I would have thought the answer to his question was obvious. This thought made me giggle slightly, having become slightly unhinged in the relief that my hero had finally appeared.

A gasp from the doorway made me aware that somebody else was present. "God Pete... is she okay?!"

Pete shook his head no at his friend, and responded with, "Give me your jacket. I'll get it cleaned for you, but her shirt is wrecked and I can't take her outside like this."

His friend helped Pete to wrap me in the oversized jacket, taking care not to jostle and risk inflicting me with more pain. "Should I call 911?"

This caused me to shake my head no frantically, starting to sob that much louder. "No! He'll put the bat all inside me then! Don't tell! Said I wouldn't tell!!"

Pete's eyes narrowed dangerously, though I didn't notice through my own distress. "Nah man, I'll take care of her. Just keep an eye out, all right? I'd hate to be explaining this to somebody who caught us on the way back to the dorms."

Murmuring words of soft comfort to me and with the help of his friend, Pete got me back to the dorm without meeting anybody. Taking me straight to our little washroom, he got his friend to help me stand upright while he checked out my damage. My ego was bruised enough by this point that I hardly cared there was another guy in the room with us.

"That goddamned asshole!" Pete kept muttering this, as he looked me over, "I'll kill him! So help me, I actually am going to kill him this time!" A strangled gasp from him alerted me to the fact that he had discovered my plugged asshole. "Thanks for the help, man. I'll take it from here."

"Let me know if she tells you who it was. I'll help you take care of the scumbag, no worries."

"Thanks." Pete's voice was grim as his friend left the room. "Oh Dasi, darling, I'm so sorry I was late. Class went longer than it should have."

Ever so gently he set me on the toilet, holding me as I shook. Reaching underneath me, he very carefully used his pinky to pull my panties out, which was enough to loosen the floodgates. By the time I was done, his face was set in an ugly mask of vicious anger.

"Was it him?" Pete asked me this later, when I was still in too hot bubble bath. "The same one?"

I looked up at him with wide terrified eyes. "No, I can't tell! He swore... the bat... if I tell!"

Pete brushed my hair back out of my face. "That son of a bitch is never going to touch you again! Once was too many times! To track you down a half year later... I am going kill that bastard!" For all that I hadn't said it was the same guy, Pete knew by the expression on my face.

And Pete was not going to rest until he got pay back for what that football player had done to his girl! On their wedding night, he had promised her that no other man would touch her again! That fucking idiot had made him break his promise, and he was going to pay dearly for having dared to touch HIS Dasi again!

12