Bottoms and Buttered Buns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, but then again, I've cheated on her before. Just not with men. To be frank, I suspect that she's cheated on me, too, but I can't prove it. Still, my suspicions made it easier for me to justify the cheating to myself. Part of me wants to bring her in on this, but she might require some seduction. I wonder if perhaps a honey trap of sorts is possible. Some leverage, if you will, so I can fool around with you guys with impunity. I'd like to be able to add her to this little circle, if you don't mind, but it helps to negotiate from strength, not weakness," Carver grinned with his idea.

"I'm all ears. Is your wife as sexy as you, or even hotter?" I wondered.

"Here's a picture. Judge for yourself," he produced the photo.

There was a true case of ebony beauty if I had ever seen it before. She had long, curly black hair, a dark brown skin that still had slight hints of Cherokee to her face, and an excellent bust that would have any man rising to the occasion. From the look on Carver's face, I could tell that she and he still got it on, too, and that sex was a major factor in their marriage. Her miniskirt showed calves and thighs that I imagined being on full display as she sprawled out on my chaise longue. I would have loved to ram her doggy-style and pull her hair as she lay there and took it from me, my seed pumping out into her pussy as we came together. I wondered how Carver would feel about the idea of mixing our genes together, of adding him and her to the planned womb-sharing situation that was still in flux at this point and was thus flexible enough to include them. I decided to broach the issue.

"You know, Carver, my household is a bit unusual, as you can see. The way I plan it, all of the men are going to impregnate all of the women, at least once each, though in whatever order I deem fit. There are and also will be others involved, too, in this...people from outside the family, if you will. As you can see, I'm something of the boss here, of course. So, I have a proposition for you. I want you to add your seed...and your wife's womb, to the mix. I want to knock her up, at least once. I want my brothers here to do so as well. I want you to do the same to all of the women here, at least once each. We might even include our other friends in this inner circle to this. Imagine knocking up a Baptist minister's wife, for instance," I suggested, "of course, you'll have to let him do the same to yours. How would you and your wife possibly feel about that?"

Carver was still naked, of course, and so I could see his dick stiffen a little in response to the idea of swapping seed, wombs, etc. I was already semi-hard, having had longer to recover than the other men, but neither of us were ready yet for the next activity. Well, I still didn't know about his wife, but clearly Carver found the idea of these genetic combos more than a little exciting. The complication of interracial breeding gave it an extra taboo thrill, especially in a Southern small town. If nothing else, I reasoned to myself, I was helping this community work toward the day when no one would give a damn about interracial intercourse or marriage, not to mention breaking society free of the chains of monogamy and the gender binary. Every sexually subversive act was a revolution in itself against the Victorian ethos that we inherited from the 19th century's experiment in sexual conformity.

"God, yes! Look, here's how I see it. I love and adore my wife. I really do. As she does with me. I can tell. Contrary to popular memes and myths, you can love someone and still cheat on that person. I just think that she is such a highly sexed woman. She has needs, as do I. Those needs include quantity and variety, as do mine. She doesn't cheat on me to impose a double standard, but because she wants to have me...and also have that, I suspect. She's afraid that I'd make her give that up. Well, once she's caught and she can't hide anymore...and once she realizes what I want from this marriage, she'll drop the mask and the pretense of fidelity, any hint of hypocrisy on her part, and be her free, slutty self at last, while encouraging me to enjoy others, both men and women alike. I'm convinced of it. I think that she'll jump at the chance of us both being involved in your little harem," he assured me, now fully hard again.

"What's her name?" I asked him now, also stiff as could be.

"Candace. But I call her Candy, and it fits. Sometimes, for fun, I call her 'Candy ass' as a play on her given name. She gets a kick out of that. I think that I should mention that she's also my stepsister. My family didn't approve of us getting together, especially given some of the rumors about her paternity, which lead some fools to think that she's really my half-sister. Who knows? As far as we're concerned, though, she's my stepsister, since there is no law against step-siblings getting wed to each other. Candy and I have been married for years now. We had relationships between our several breakups, of course, and we've also fooled around with other people during those relationships. I know that I have and I am convinced that so has she. We certainly cheated on our past boyfriends and girlfriends with each other. It's really like a magnetic thing...we can't break the pull that we each have on the other. It will be best for both of us if I catch her in the act with another man or even woman. We can stop pretending to be faithful and just enjoy our relationship for what it is," Carver related to me.

"Do you two...you know, get off on the incest aspect of it?" I wondered.

"Hell, yeah! Are you kidding? The fact that she's my stepsister and that at times while on break from college, she'd slip into my bed and we'd fuck like bunnies... damn! This one time, we had each screwed our significant others, bareback, mind you, and she came to me, dripping cum as was I, and I was so horny still that I was able to take her in the garage, with her panties down, her nightie up, and her luscious body bent over Dad's new Grand Marquis, with our partners still in the same house. This other time we fucked in the college laundromat...yes, we went to the same college, and we got caught. The other person just watched us and jerked off onto Candy's panties. She decided not to object, but rather let him keep the black satin pair as a way to buy his silence. It worked, too, of course. No one reported the incident at all," he confessed with a wide grin.

"Well, we can talk more about that kind of thing later. For now, grab Sally and fuck her silly. She already has three loads in her and I now have the urge to see every man here cum inside her snatch before moving on to the next woman," I encouraged Carver, who didn't require much urging to seize my fiancée and start taking her furiously...three men already came inside her, after all, but she needed a fourth and fifth load.

Sally really showed her enthusiasm for the cock now entering her cunt, moving her hips vigorously to fully receive that rather impressive dick invading her as Carver didn't hesitate to slam her pussy hard with it. It was clear that she was going to be gang-banged that day, though I also had plans to do that to the other women if possible. We all just relaxed and watched the scene that now took place, as Carver went balls deep inside my fiancée. The fact that we were recording it made this whole episode even sexier, especially since we could replay it later for our own amusement.

"Kelly, get a good taste of Carver's ass while he fucks Sally. Shannon, rim Sally for your part. I want to see just how nasty and kinky we can make this," I urged the ladies, who both licked their lips at their instructions from me.

Kelly didn't hesitate to lick up as much of Mark's cum from Carver's butt-crack as she could manage, naturally. When she slipped in a couple of fingers, Carver really turned into a wild man, drilling Sally mercilessly in response. As for Shannon, she really seemed to crave the taste of Sally's bottom, judging from the enthusiasm with which she devoured her sister's tush. Sally visibly and audibly lost any degree of self-control by now, erupting like a geyser as she squeezed Carver's dick with her pussy walls and milked his seed from his balls. He gasped and grunted as he exploded inside my fiancée, clearly having bottomed out. As the girls looked to me and I nodded for them to stop eating ass, Carver pulled out of Sally's twat, leaving a very nice, creamy trail to ooze down her legs from her sore slit.

"Alright, Martin, it's your turn now. Give it to your sister good and hard. No mercy. Pound Sally with everything that you've got. I want her to have every man's load here inside her today, at least once. I want to see some damn good incest here. Don't we all?" I chuckled as Martin indeed invaded Sally from behind before she could stand up, even if she wished to do so.

The sight of Martin's buttocks as he reamed Sally's pussy seemed to really turn the others on, from what I could sense in the faces and body language of those of us watching the action. It was only a matter of time before he got his butt banged again, and I preferred that to be sooner rather than later in my mood just then. Still, I wanted it to be a good pegging, not gay action just then. I had a very good idea.

"Alright, Kelly, strap on that dildo and thigh harness. I want you to fuck Martin's ass as he slams into Sally. Work that prostate of his. I want to see your sweet buns and hips move as you sodomize him. As nice as his butt is, yours is even sexier," I grinned at Kelly, who winked at me as she slipped on her equipment and lubed up Martin's sphincter for her entry.

Martin gasped more than a little as Kelly entered him, but he then resumed slamming Sally with full force. Every stroke once again resulted in three people's pleasure, just as it had earlier. Sally obviously enjoyed it a lot, if nothing else, because she gushed on her brother's dick while, Kelly got off on sticking it to her cousin. I was far from done, however. I saw a definite opportunity and I would not pass it up. Tapping Mark on the shoulder, I pointed to the openings in the back of Kelly's thigh harness, exposing her pussy and ass.

"Mark, go ahead and butt-fuck Kelly. I want you to stretch out her sexy bottom...give it to her good. Ram her long and hard," I told Mark, knowing that each thrust that he made would push Kelly into Martin, who in turn would fuck Sally very well.

This train certainly had my attention, just as it had Carver's and the others', so none of us noticed the face peering into the window for a while, at least not until its owner tapped on the window and we turn our heads. It was Candy Watson...Carver's sultry wife. Apparently, she had busted him, not the other way around, but she didn't seem to object. Instead, she opened the front door and did something that stunned us all. Candy stripped totally naked and immediately planted her ass on my lap, while my cock grew in size and stiffness in reaction to its contact with her smooth flesh.

"Carver, honey, aren't you going to introduce us to our neighbors? Clearly, you were after more than just repairs to the lock. Relax, dear. Did you really think that I was fooled by your whole deacon act? You married your stepsister, baby! You cheated on your girlfriends with me! I cheated on my boyfriends with you! We're no saints, either of us. We're definitely no angels. Think that I haven't read your history and looked at your porn collection, and what a collection that is! Think that I forgot about how hot it was to be watched as you fucked me in that laundromat? Face it, you've known all along that I'm a slut and I always knew that you're a horndog. Think that I didn't notice how much you wanted to screw Mom, looked at her when Dad wasn't watching? I certainly craved Dad for my part. We're kindred spirits, you and I. We think alike. We act alike. We're the perfect match, because we both embrace our promiscuous leanings. Think that I don't know about your interracial fetish? Newsflash! I like white booty, too. Male...and female. Just like you. Yes, I know about the bisexuality, too, honey. You have no secrets from me. So, am I in your little club or not, babe?" Candy blew a kiss to her hubby.

"That's...kind of up to George here," Belle explained, speaking up at last.

"Yes, but I'm sure he's all for it, right George?" Carver looked at me.

"Certainly, but don't forget our deal, Carver," I reminded him.

"What deal, baby?" Candy demanded to know.

"Dibs on your womb, honey. For all of the men here, possibly more. In return for a chance at knocking up every woman here. Every man here to put a bun in every oven if possible...and not just the ones in the room," I clarified, resulting in a gentle laugh from Candy.

"Wow...that is...delicious! But Carver does get to knock me up at least once, too. He's my husband, after all. Not to mention my stepbrother. Still, I'm fertile right now, guys. Who gets to do the honors?" Candy offered.

"Me, of course," I chuckled as Candy raised herself slightly and planted her sweet pussy on my stiff cock.

Just then, of course, Martin shot his load inside Sally, while Mark emptied his balls in Kelly's ass. I was truly inspired right then and grabbed Carver's dick with my right hand as his wife rode my cock. I pointed to Belle and Mary, chuckling at the idea now in my head. Carver had certainly earned it, hadn't he? He was about to become a fuck toy for the eldest two Bottom ladies. After all, a strap-on was a terrible thing to waste, just like a thigh harness.

"Mary, adjust the camcorder and then bend over in front of the TV. Carver, start fucking Mary hard in her pussy for me. Belle, strap it on and get busy nailing Carver's ass. Shannon eat Sally out, while Sally does the same for Kelly. Mark, Martin, suck Lowell's cock right now. He's next up at bat, after all," I directed my lovers, as the camcorder now caught all of us screwing like bunnies.

Before long, we had the makings of a full-on orgy, of course. While my own dick was buried far inside Candy's fine cunt, much to her delight...and mine, I couldn't help but think ahead to the rest of my intended debauchery for the day. My cock was going to be very busy, but so would the others. There were at least two possible gang-bangs left to do, not even counting what could happen with Candy...and would happen with her, if it could be helped. After those thoughts, however, the sheer wetness and warmth of her soft snatch drove away all other thoughts from my mind and I became a man possessed with lust...with wild animalistic passion, with primal desire, driving harder and deeper into Candy's core with my every last thrust.

My focus on Candy wasn't interrupted until I heard Mary's screams of pleasure, as Carver apparently hit the right spot and made her climax at last. In short order, Carver himself unloaded inside Mary, filling her with his creamy deposit, which was but a dry run for what I intended in the very near future for us. I had made a decision for now, at least. It could be adjusted and serve as the springboard for plans in times to come, but I had dropped all ideas of impregnating Sally this first time around. I wanted Carver to do that job, just as I knocked Candy up. The notion of putting my seed inside another man's wife and having him do the same to my fiancée, on top of the interracial aspect, was just too delightful to abandon or remove from my head. I would still impregnate Kelly and Lowell would do the same to Shannon, naturally, and I fully intended to have the second turn with Sally, but I booked her womb for Carver instead of me as of that moment, right as Candy squealed her release and I shot my cum bareback into her unprotected twat.

I pulled Candy up, stood for a moment myself, and looked deep into her eyes as I planted a hungry kiss on her mouth. As we tangled our tongues together, I cupped the cheeks of her ass with my right hand and stroked her breasts with my left. Damn, that was an incredible sensation, as I locked lips with this sexy African-American woman...happily married to another man. I pulled him in and made him give her a kiss as well, my hand exploring his buns as he did so...then I gestured Lowell over with my finger.

"Fuck Carver's ass. Candy, suck my cock clean of your juices. Seems that your hubby and I share very good tastes in both sexes, wouldn't you agree?" I grinned as I gave my orders to the newest members of the Bottom family...hopefully, they would appreciate my leadership role, too...as it seemed that they did so far.

"What about us?" Mark and Martin asked in unison.

"I think that you're both too sore for now, so just let the ladies entertain us. Belle, Mary, Sally, Kelly, and Shannon...form a daisy chain for us to watch. Yes, that's right. Let's see you girls indulge your appetites for each other. Yes, that's very good. After this is lunch, to which I dare say our guests the Watsons are very welcome guests. And then...well, there's a more fun and games to be had, don't you agree? All of it on tape, of course. Yes, smile, Candy...don't forget that we're being recorded now. Now, if you don't want to call me 'Master,' given the history involved, I understand, this being the South and all...but you can at least call me, 'Sir', right? What should I call you, Mrs. Watson?" I declared.

"Candy, honey. ...and sometimes, when we're in that kind of mood, call me 'Candy ass.' That's what Carver calls me and he's sharing all of his rights to me, just as you're sharing yours, so why not that one, too? Yeah...'Master' is fine for the Bottoms, but it's loaded with a bit of baggage for Carver and me...but 'Sir'...'Sir' works just fine for me," Candy announced as she kissed each of us men in turn, from me at the top to Martin at the very bottom of the Bottom heap.

By now, each of the ladies moaned as Candy joined them on the floor, adding her lips to the others...feasting ravenously on her chosen appetizer for lunch...sweet pussy. Mark and Martin found themselves rubbing each other's cocks, not taking much longer before getting into a 69 position with each other, with Mark on top and Martin, fittingly, on the bottom. Lowell, for his bit, probed longer and deeper within Carver's asshole, hitting the prostate with considerable relish, much to both men's mutual satisfaction. This lasted several minutes until he must have been unable to hold back and he groaned while flooding Carver's bowels with his jizz.

At this point, Mark and Martin gave up trying to get hard again, both being sore and in need of a rest, despite their excitement at watching the ladies form a daisy chain that was now a circle. Yes, Candy's pussy was now on the menu as well as those of the Bottom girls, who had seemingly adopted her entirely into the tribe. The camcorder certainly caught more than enough muff diving and other Sapphic action for our viewing pleasure in the near future, including the moment when Belle's tongue landed between Candy's buns and she discovered just where Mrs. Watson got her pet name of "Candy ass." As I personally learned later, she lived up to the name, because her bottom, including her buns as well as her crack was dessert for any meal, it tasted that good. If I poured syrup on it I couldn't have made it sweeter.

In any case, Candy was one of six lovely ladies who came very hard now, each in quick succession, as my personal harem explored the delights of Sapphic sex. The action was worthy of any porn flick I had ever seen, so I was very proud to have ordered its filming, naturally. There seemed to be plenty of fun and games for the whole gang, of course. However, it was now time to rest and enjoy some actual food for lunch, to relax and consume some calories to burn later on. From the look of the day so far, it was clear that we would all need it.