Bottoms and Buttered Buns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I led my new, big, happy family into the kitchen, I looked at the time...2 pm. Lunch had come rather late indeed, but that was fine. We were in no rush, were we? There was still plenty of time for fucking and plenty of people to fuck in plenty of combinations. The next surprise, however, came when Candy whispered something into Belle's ears and Belle responded before laughing and nodding. I turned to them and gave them both a confused look, so they opted to relieve me of my suspense.

"Candy here wants to help cook tonight. She also wanted to do it naked. I told her that is just about how we Bottoms do everything around here half the time, especially since you took over...who needs clothes, right?" Belle winked at me while Candy fondled her ass.

"Okay, Candy, Belle, and who else tonight?" I naturally drafted Belle to help guide her around this kitchen.

"Mary, of course," Mary spoke in the third person, "by the way, your husband's cock...damn it, Candy...I look forward to when he goes that deep someday and knocks me up."

"You seem particularly eager to become a brood mare," I teased her now.

"Master, I'll take pride in being your brood mare, your cum slut, your cook, and anything else that you want from me," Mary assured me, following that up with a lip lock, "I've been your slut ever since I first saw your naked body. Don't get me wrong. I love Lowell, I really do. But I'm his sweetheart, not his slut. I am your slut, first and foremost. That's a whole different thing. He and I are close to equals, except that I'm more dominant than he. You and I...we're nowhere close to being equals. I'm your slut. I'm your cum slut. I'm your cock-sucking whore! I'm your brood mare. I'm your butt-slut, too. I'm your porn star. I'm whatever you ask of me...I'm absolutely, totally, and completely your bitch. Have your way with me, any way that you want, anyplace...and anytime. Use me as you see fit. Lowell will always respect and understand that, won't you, honey?"

"Hell, yeah!" Lowell chuckled as he stroked himself in reaction to Mary's confession of her subservience to me.

"Can we help cook, too?" Sally asked, giving me a pouty look.

"We?" I wondered.

"Kelly and me," Sally explained.

"What about me?" Shannon threw in her own name.

"So...all of the ladies tonight. Very good. I like this, but Candy's the head chef tonight," I declared, "I want to see her full potential. Are we clear? No squabbling. Do as she says."

"Yes, Master," the ladies...even Candy, surprisingly this time, replied aloud, before she realized what she said and shrugged.

Dinner didn't take long to start, or so it seemed...it turned out to be supper, too, given the lateness of the meal and the sheer amount of meat that was cooked by the team of sexy chefs under Candy's leadership. Fried chicken, of course...a real Southern classic. They also made mashed potatoes, even cutting them personally as a team while the chicken fried in the pressure cooker...yeah, Colonel Sanders would be very proud of them, I think. Add to this the green beans, coleslaw, and macaroni salad, and each woman contributed a good deal.

While supper waited, we menfolk sat in the living room and drank a couple of beers, before Carver brought out a dime bag and a large bong. He looked at each of us and we nodded, thinking that this would add well to our appetites...though perhaps we should invite the ladies to have a puff of it or two as well, given their hard work. When I voiced this idea, Carver grinned.

"Candy doesn't like pot, so I got out of the habit of offering it to girls. By the way, what did you think of her pussy? For that matter, what about her ass?" he laughed as he asked me.

"I think that it needs to get a lot of traffic in its very near future...in fact, it has occurred to me that the most obvious solution to this whole issue of breeding is a rather Darwinian one. Let nature take its course. Let natural selection determine breeding each time. So, starting tonight, I'm going to have each of us men fuck the fertile woman in question in turns. That way, also, if we have to tie any woman's tubes, too, no one is really short-changed. We all have a fair shot at impregnating each woman. Besides, imagine how sexy it will be to see the cum drenched pussies and know that any of us might be the father...to see their bellies grow large and realize that we don't know who did the job. For one thing, one of us might be shooting blanks, anyway. This is the fairest option, to give each man a chance of passing on his genes...equally. Let the chips fall where they may, if you will," I chuckled as I proposed this rather unorthodox answer to the conception issue.

"And this applies to all involved...even that minister's wife?" Carver raised his eyebrow.

"Of course. They can take or leave the deal. I don't leave my friends and family in the lurch," I insisted, causing the Bottom men as well as Carver to clap me on the shoulder in appreciation.

"Not to mention that her current unborn is from Dad, as is Mary's. Yeah, they'll be our siblings. Also, in Belle's case, paternity is very much unclear, but it could belong to Mr. Vogel, Martin's English teacher in his senior year. No one is certain who impregnated Mrs. Vogel, either, except that it wasn't Mr. Vogel and it had to be one of four guys...Dad, Mark, Martin, or me," Lowell explained to Carver.

"Pity I wasn't involved in that the last time around, but it seems that I'll have another chance," Carver laughed as he smoked...

Which was the very moment that the ladies announced, while wearing not a stitch of clothing, not even aprons, that dinner was served. I watched with some amusement as Carver offered it to the ladies and Candy gave him a quizzical look before snatching it from his hands and trying it again.

"Seems that your good lady wife likes the cannabis, after all," I teased Carver, breaking the ice and making us all burst into laughter.

With that, we all sat down to eat and really dug in, not worrying about prayers or blessings this time around. We were both horny and hungry...and I was well aware, as were the others, that my swimmers were running fast, hot, and straight like torpedoes toward their target...egg cells waiting to be fertilized. I already had a head start, it seemed, but despite this, no one was much worried about that, as this happened before my tentative plans, which I was free to revoke, anyway, just as I had with the others. Perhaps a combination of the two ideas...some predetermined conceptions and some random, would be best, right?

In any case, we had a lot of eating to do, and we stuffed ourselves to the full, of course. We had burned many calories that day and so we all badly needed to replace them. Candy's take on fried chicken was especially good, though the mashed potatoes and gravy that were handled largely by Shannon were a real surprise. How did such a small, slender girl come up with such a tasty, greasy, fattening version of brown gravy, anyway? She wasn't a busty, curvy woman like Candy, after all. Belle's coleslaw was a universal favorite, too, though Mary's green beans and Sally's macaroni salad were very nice indeed...but the real shock of all was the dessert: Kelly had made a peach cobbler that anyone would be proud to call their own recipe...and with the ice cream that made it a la mode...it was almost as delicious as Kelly herself...almost.

Oh, and of course, after supper, Mark shocked everyone by mixing up a damn good Long Island iced tea for everyone in the pitcher, which left us all refreshed...well, except the two pregnant women, unfortunately. Even they, however, got a virgin twist on the idea, courtesy of Martin, who thought very fast on his feet. We were all soon in a very good mood, and I had definitely noticed that we men had our cocks back at full stiffness. The women smelled of their wetness, too. The sight of so many luscious, naked women...more than enough to excite any man who wasn't totally gay. Hell, the women were just as turned on...by both guys and gals, and I had to admit that the other men weren't so bad-looking, either. It was high time for some more recreational fucking, thank you very much.

"Okay, boys and girls, let's set up the camcorder again...this time in the master bedroom. Get some lotions and the belts to the bathrobes ready. I have some plans, folks," I instructed the group, all of whom broke out into wide grins.

When their tasks were done, the Bottoms and the Watsons followed me into the master bedroom, where I set down the toys and lotions before turning to Belle.

"Get on the bed, on your belly, Belle," I ordered her, to which she replied with a salute.

"What now?" Mary spoke up.

"Now...Carver, as the guest of honor, you go first. Tie Belle's hands to the bedposts. Yes, that's right. Now, lube her up well with the lotion. Very good. Now, fuck Belle in the ass. Yes...that's good. Ease into her butt, inch by inch. I want to see her ass properly reamed, you see. I bet that she'd enjoy that, too. Wouldn't you, Belle?" I directed them.

"Please, Master," Belle whimpered, apparently quite desperate to get her butt ravaged thoroughly by Carver's cock.

At first, of course, Belle definitely seemed to be in some pain, which wasn't surprising given the size of Carver's dick and the force with which he increasingly gave it to a very horny Belle. Even in the worst of her agony, however, she begged for more of his cock, clearly enjoying what he did to her in spite of the pain. That was when I turned to Candy due to my latest inspiration.

"Your panties, ma'am. I want to gag Belle with them," I demanded of the underwear's owner.

"With pleasure, Sir...I do hope that she tastes my juices from when I witnessed part of your little orgy earlier," Candy smiled playfully at me as she turned over her grey silk panties to me and I stuffed them in Belle's mouth.

If Belle's pussy gave off a strong scent of excitement and arousal before, the moment that she was gagged, she really began smelling of her ecstasy, while moving her hips shamelessly to cooperate with Carver's dick. Our guest made absolutely sure to ramrod Belle very well with his cock, too, not showing any leniency as he plundered Belle's bowels. If she minded this, she had a very odd way of showing it, with her toes curling due to the sheer impact of the penetration and her back arching as she met Carver's strokes with her own.

"Okay, time for some fluff work, ladies. Mary, suck on Carver's balls while he plows the backfield, so to speak," I commanded Mary, who beamed at the prospect of being a fluffer for such a kinky, yet intimate act.

Whatever self-restraint Carver still possessed inevitably vanished once Mary had her lips and tongue busy playing with his balls. He shivered, as did Belle, as he unloaded his hot cum into her colon. As he pulled out of her asshole, it gaped rather distinctly for the camera's benefit, while his jizz leaked out of her sphincter toward the bedspread. The sight of that lovely, freckled pair of buttocks, as well as the puckered hole, which seemed irrevocably stretched out, was more than enough to ensure that none of the menfolk went soft anytime soon. That was certainly the case with me, given how much I enjoyed the view of Belle's sweet ass.

"Okay, Shannon, wipe Carver's cock clean and then suck him to keep him from going limp just yet," I ordered the youngest Bottom lady, who eagerly went to work on her delightful duty.

While Shannon enthusiastically went down on Carver, keeping his foreskin peeled back, I directed the next lucky participant to make use of Belle's mock captivity. I didn't have any doubt in my mind that it was to be Lowell. He would really enjoy going in deep, too, in a bottom already taken and ravished by Carver. Lowell seemed to get off on any kind of intimacy with the African-American stud, which suggested a certain sexual attraction to him. Going in right after him would be a real kick for the ginger-haired locksmith, I was confident. Sure enough, Lowell acted extremely turned-on by the idea of following Carver in his sister's butt, while Mary resumed her ball-sucking duties without having to be told. He didn't last quite as long as Mr. Watson, but he managed to go pretty far inside the sexy redhead before bottoming out and having to do his best not to cum right away. Having Mary's jaws surround his balls didn't help matters there, either.

None of us were that surprised when Belle came almost instantly, yet again, due to having her brother's dick buried to the hilt inside her asshole. Despite what must be a distinct familiarity with incest by now, the thrill of fucking their own relatives never seemed to leave the Bottom family, which was perfectly fine with me, as I continued to find that idea most charming and delightful as well. Of course, having one's sister cum while one was engaged in sodomizing her would tend to make any man cum as well...in a hurry, and sure enough, Lowell spent his load deep inside Belle's booty.

"Alright, Candy, do the same thing for Lowell that Shannon did and is doing for your husband," I directed Mrs. Watson, grinning ear to ear.

"With pleasure, Sir," Candy winked at me as she began cleaning Lowell's dick and then sucking it with gusto.

This activity also took place in front of the camcorder, of course, as I didn't want us to miss the sexy moments of fluffing, either, even if it wasn't the main action. After all, there was a reason why having either a sexy, barely legal Southern redneck gal or a drop dead gorgeous black woman in her prime down on their knees sucking one's cock would keep one from going soft just yet. It was incredibly sensual, especially seeing Carver and Candy open up their marriage even more, to the extent that it seemed normal to them to do such kinky things with other people without questioning it, while still getting off on society's expectation that they should refuse to do so.

It was then I walked up behind Belle and slid my bareback cock, one thick inch at a time, as far inside her ass as possible, bottoming out with what would be astonishing ease, were her backdoor not already wide open due to the previous two dicks buried inside her, not to mention the slimy discharge of two different men coating her tight anal passage. I had to admit to myself that Belle was very good at milking men with her butt muscles, making it tougher by the minute to resist the urge to cum within her darkest, deepest hole. Her asshole felt truly pleasurable indeed, as my cock slid in and out of it without any resistance now. It wasn't long before I also experienced Belle's unmistakable enjoyment of my penetration, as she moved to cooperate with my every stroke, using her hips to maximum effect. One in my position could not deny that Belle reveled in this activity...she later confessed that she simply adored every aspect and form of sodomy.

As Belle became more and more frantic, I now felt Mary's tongue and lips service my balls the same way that they did for Carver and Lowell, resulting in the most predictable outcome. I erupted inside Belle's bottom, adding my own creamy residue to that of the aforementioned gentlemen. As I withdrew from Belle's asshole, I could hear her speaking in a muffled manner through the gag, so I pointed to it and directed Mark to remove it.

"What is it that you have to say, Belle?" I asked her, while she looked at me with absolute adulation.

"Thank you, Master...I just wanted to say that I have never had better sex in my life, and that I knew that you would keep your word about the gang-bangs. I also hope that the other two guys use my butt as well. I'm in a mood to have it really gaping wide and stretched...maybe it will never return to normal. I hope not, anyway. I would love to have my ass used a lot more often...much more than it used to be," Belle pleaded for more buggery...from the look on her face, I could tell that she was sincere.

"Do you like the other side of anal, too?" I wondered.

"God, yes! I would die happy if I were sandwiched between one man or woman who was buried up my ass while the other got my strap-on up his or hers," Belle admitted, blushing a bit now, "I love everything about butt sex."

"So I see. Well, meanwhile, Kelly, I have need of your hands and your mouth," I ordered my olive-skinned Bottom girl...God, she was delicious.

"Anything for you, Master," Kelly swore as she wiped my cock clean and immediately went to her knees to begin sucking my dick with incredible ardor.

"Thank you, Kelly, my sweet," I answered, caressing her hair as I turned to Mary, "Gag Belle again."

While I relished the delights of having Kelly suck hungrily on my cock, I also enjoyed even more knowing that I would set the agenda here...completely, and the next phase was to be a total surprise.

"Sally, strap on that dildo and thigh harness. I want you to fuck Belle's ass with it, keep it from returning to normal just yet," I commanded Sally now.

Sally gave me a very naughty gleam as she did as she was told and soon began to ravage Belle's rump...she violated her sister with undisguised pleasure, much to the shock of everyone present. Instead of complaining, however, Belle met her with every push and showed every sign that she actually delighted in being buggered by her own flesh and blood. Since there were no balls to suck this time, Mary started licking Sally's taint and even rimming her ass a little bit. Sally began cumming right along with Belle, each woman ecstatic about what was done to her by someone else, unable to resist the pressure and the pleasure of the acts.

"Okay, that's enough of that for now," I finally intervened, telling Mark, "your turn, buddy. Give your fiancée a good reminder of why she's going to marry you, friend. Slam that sexy ass of hers. Give it to her good and hard. Oh, and you go ahead and join in, Martin. Take turns fucking her tush. Let her experience that pulling out and pushing back in repeatedly, see what she thinks of that," I changed tacks.

Pretty soon, Mark and Martin were both very much involved in using Belle's asshole, going back and forth between them as she continued to show every indication that she sincerely loved it. Something about the switch-off between the two men, plus the constant withdrawal and re-entry seemed to especially drive Belle wild, and she came so loudly this time that one could hear her screaming through her gag. Whichever one wasn't in Belle was the one who got his balls sucked by Mary in order to keep him from going limp yet. With that, Mark came inside her asshole and Martin rushed his dick back inside her to shoot his load up there as well before it was too late. Naturally, it was left to Mary to fluff for both men, just as she had sucked on their balls, alternating sucking and fondling their cocks after wiping them clean.

After the camcorder zoomed in on Belle's ass and the cum leaking from it, I had her gag removed and her restraints taken off as well, at which point she planted a French kiss on me while Kelly continued sucking my dick. She then knelt next to Kelly, with five men's cum still escaping her gaped sphincter onto the floor and simply began giving me head right next to her cousin. I began to stiffen again just a bit, but I still needed to recover for a little bit. Still, it was obvious that the night was far from done.

The wink that Candy gave me also made it even clearer, along with the kiss that Sally slipped me to remind me that she was my fiancée, as if I could ever forget...just because we shared each other didn't make me love her any less. If anything, I loved her more than I had ever cared for Ginger...Sally was something very different and very real...and it was about damned time for that.

"Okay, intermission, folks. How about some music or games?" I proposed, though my ideas tended to be law, anyway, being head of the household and family.