All Comments on 'Bought Intercourse isn't Real Love'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Glad the whore got her ass waxed and reputation trashed - she over-whelming deserved it. Should be funny to read whatever shoe-no-IQ tries to spin this slut's sainthood [failing of course, again & again]. What a loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what is great about this

very stupid one.. always burn the bitch, and husband has not control over what happening, if he was real man, he would have fought for her before it was too late bu t he started fighting her. shame..

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Enjoyable

story with an interesting view into another culture.

The wife really should have demonstrated a better business sense when she decided to put her pussy on sale....

hansbwlhansbwlabout 13 years ago
Why are all his women stupid?

In all of the stories by this writer, the woman is warned severely by the husband. In none of the stories do they listen. Does he only know stupid women? What about a change in the story line for once?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Regarding Winterfrog's "stupid" women...

I find it difficult to understand how anyone reading Winterfrog's tales could suggest that the women in them (at least, the adulterous wives) are any more "stupid" than the adulterous wives in any other author's "Loving Wives" stories.

The basic premise of the majority of "Loving Wives" tales centers around a woman who's married to a caring, hard-working, monogamous man, and yet allows herself to be seduced into believing that it is perfectly alright for her to have an affair with another man (or woman). She doesn't care about the pain that her husband will eventually feel, when he learns of the affair. She cares only about the ephemeral pleasure she gets from the sex, and the "wicked thrill" that comes from cheating on her husband and "getting away with it".

If that doesn't make her a stupid woman - one who's brainless enough as to be willing to throw away what she has, in favor of a series of short intervals of physical pleasure in the arms of another, I don't know what does!

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Clasic Winterfrog on Steroids

Wife cheats, or plans to cheat, with a professionally superior male or former boyfriend. Husband figures it out before hand and warns his wife that any cheating will end their marriage. In some cases, the husband is succesful, in some cases not. When he is not, there is always another woman he meets and marries to continue a good family life. That is Winterfrog's formula for the majority of his stories. The details vary, and some are better than others. In this story, the wife's extramarital sex is more severe than in most WF stories.

Perhaps the answer to why all the wives in Winterfrog stories are stupid is that he writes stories about oppositional, disinhibitive women who cannot control their wanderlust. That adds up to "stupid" in the vernacular, though they may be intelligent and successful until their libido overcomes their inhibitions.

So... If you do not like such stories, either quit reading Winterfrog or quit complaining. The rest of us are entertained and look forward to more Winterfrog stories -- always hoping for the best, like "A Simple Trap", "Problem" or "The New Road" and knowing we may get the worst, like "Assistance Appreciated" or "Cheating with a Pimp".

allsop72allsop72about 13 years ago
it has been a while

welcome back keep the yarns comming.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
Good plot, lousy syntax. Winterfrog could improve his stories by 75% with a good Editor.

The only issue I have with Winterfrog is that is stories read as if they are translated from Swedish or another Nordic language.

A good editor would fix this.

GET HELP!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Its not stupid women/ Wives -- it is the PREMISE

what we dont know is WHY the husband in the first third of the story is STILL trying to save a dead mariage. THAT is what ruins this story and this is the same problem with ALL of Winterfrog's stories.

The marriage was in trouble anyway before the other guy showed up and hired the wife. There was constant fighting and no sex and the husband-- the wimp-- never talked to his wife about it.

The wife never disputes any of the rumors or facts about her boss. She nevers says "thats not true!!" or "those are just rumors".... or "you are just jealous."

Essentially she says ...so what? Try and stop me.

Sure those are grounds for Divorce but why does the husband spend ANY time even trying to get her to "wake up?"

THAT is the problem with the story and this tendency exists in all of winterfrog's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dumb story about dumb people

She is caught before she does but does it anyway?

Oh, come on.

Nothing erotic or even believeable here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good one!

As always from WF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Think

I think he did talk to her about their sex, their marriage and tried to improve their relationship.

I think she was enamored with her single (divorced) friends stories and euphoria about great sex and the variety of men that go with it.

I think she fantasized, daydreamed about having great sex with other men.

I think she knew damn well the reputation of the man she interviewed with and saw it as her chance to have great sex outside of her marriage and make more money doing it.

I think she played the uninformed, disinterested and naive wife with her husband as a mask to not have to discuss with him or admit that she was going to be the Company whore...she had made up her mind.

I think the readers of WF stories should know that in Scandinavia and most of Europe that this type of conduct (hers) is referred to in general as stupid. Europeans don't spend a lot of time differentiating between the different types of conduct on the part of cheaters/adulterers...one simple word covers it all - 'Stupid and for all the reasons it implies!

I think the main characters in our Authors' stories are reasonable, successful and contended family men and, as such, not uncommon for single women around them to see them for the men that they are and move quickly to make themselves available when the opportunity arises.

SO...I Think, WF is a character and writes rather well. Also...I Think, he doesn't believe in taking a mans' pride and self respect away so, no wimps (except maybe his last story) and...

I think...Thanks for another good read WF!!!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 13 years ago
Good Story

I liked it. Of course it's over the top, and something of a stereotype, 90% of the loving wives stories are. Winterfrog, and Jakewho69 are examples of authors who have crafted a male hero that has a distinct recognizable personality, and this character is in each of his stories. If you don't like the character, don't waste you time reading them.

As with most cheating wives stories written by men, the wife is the bad person, and the guy is the nice guy, a long suffering gift to women and children. It is also true that most marriages where someone cheats are weak marriages to begin with, isn't that obvious? Likewise one or even both husband and wife may not realize how shakey it is.

So some of you don't like that. Read something else, don't tell us you didn't know what the story would involve; or better yet write your own stories. Winterfrog does a very good job, much better than most writing a fast paced very entertaining story, with male characters who are not entirely perfect, a few ditsy women as well as other women with their head screwed on right. Stuff happens, people make mistakes, people take actions, emotions rage. It's not boring.

And lastly, the hero of his story has male friends who enjoy his company and he character doesn't have to sit up late in the evening playing with himself.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story ----But

But, it takes away from the emotional impact when the cuckold husband is able to replace the wife so soon. This happens often in your stories.

Thanks for a good read.

WinterfrogWinterfrogabout 13 years agoAuthor
A comment from the Author

A long E-mail comment told me about real life events very similar to this story. Even that man had a wife who preferred listening to her divorced friends and divorced for the "greener grass" but found out that it wasn't any highway to happiness. But the ex-husband found his happiness together with a new woman. Just as in the story.

In my town husbands use to fight for their marriages because people regard a cuckolded wimp as a laughing stock. However, when a guy with a good reputation dumps a slut wife, he usually doesn't have any big problems to find a new spouse. The story isn't totally wrong in that matter either.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
She really is a whore and would have

been a very cheap one if Oliver had not gotten stupid and fired her!

The business of what bothers people, or as I said earlier the cultural differences connect to the lack of emotional connection as normally associated with the word love. We hear mostly about lust and convenience in WF's works. Many pointed out that the husband always moved on in WF and associated it with the availability and good sense of the single women. American authors expect cuckolded husbands to go into emotional collapse and not really get over having been in love whether they divorce them or reconcile. You kick them out because they have ceased to be a good friend and become a distrusted ex not usually because you cut the emotional ties.

But I get the feeling that WF does not really believe in love??? But he writes damn interesting stories, by golly!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
OK story

I like a lot of Winterfrog's stories including this one. In many of his stories the women are obstinate to reality in the face of seduction by a pussy hound. And yes, they are stupid. But, as pointed out by others, that is a disappointing trait shared by many LW. I have come to grudgingly accept that perhaps a spouse (men too) has to be a bit stupid to cheat. Some authors write some good stories about women who are just arrogant or have some believable mental disconnect. But most of the wives just seem dumb. <br><br>

In this case Lisa is more complex. She is a real bitch. She accepted the job with full knowledge she was to give Janzon blowjobs. She was taking a job as a whore and didn't care. Glen was trying to convince her of Janzon's true goals, like most of Winterfrog's husbands, but in this case Lisa already knew and didn't care. When her role was made public by the pamphlet, Janzon simply paid her more so now she was a more expensive whore. <br><br>

Given that, Lisa's confession and plea for forgiveness is breathtaking. "I took a job as a blowjob whore but I found out I was really a full service whore so I quit. Please forgive me." She has no regrets about the job she thought she took. If she had only been required to give blowjobs she would have still been working for Janzon. She only regrets that she was required to be a full service whore. She probably wanted more money for that. Lisa was stupid in that she thought she would be able to control Janzon and that she thought that Glen would consider taking her back. She didn't burn her bridges, she napalmed them. <br><br>

Winterfrog's men, Glen included, are a weird mix. They are all wimps in that they put up with crap from their wives until some "final straw" drops. Then most of them grow a spine and divorce, force the wife to her knees, and occasionally get revenge. The "putting up with it" stage is personally distasteful because of the level of crap the husband ingests. But the husband's resolution is often strong and principled. I guess that's the Scandinavian way? <br><br>

As to the overall writing, I have said before that WInterfrog uses quirky Scandinavian syntax and I look at it as a flavored coffee. It's different but can be enjoyable. His last few contributions have been of lower writing quality, IMO. This story bounces back and I hope the improvement will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not one of your better story.

Just a run of the mill cheating wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lazy author

I stopped reading on first page, when husband decides that he can't say anything to wife.... how fucking stupid. If you're too lazy to put an effort into your stories, then don't waste our time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I like Winterfrog's stories, they seem real to life.

Of course the social life in Scandinavia is a lot different than what it would be in the U.S. and that's what makes his stories interesting, reading about other societies.

A good story line and an enjoyable story.

Thanks for the read.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Good

Good story that brings to light the inherent trials that offer when your wife's friend gets a divorce. When they're both mad at the other guy it tends to come home with her as a grumpy mood. If I'm there with them they look at me as the good guy, loyal, trustworty etc. Don't we all know cases where one divorce multiplied itself our of thin air. This story indeed points the finger at people who rather than reinvigorate their marriage spend too much time looking over the fence at the neighbors yard. If you look careful enough you'll see a lawn that needs trimming, just like yours....haa! A pun, maybe trim your lawn with your spouse to have some fun... A lover may seem exciting at first as they have no association to your duties in life, chores, work, bills, kid duties etc, but once that wears off where are you, with someone who wants the fun with you but not your obligations... Oops, you fucked up. Unless of course you married an asshole/bitch then by all means divorce away. Keep writing frogman, but an editor wouldn't hurt to improve the grammar a bit. Interesting to compare north America to Europe.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Good one

I like reading about cheating in Scandinavia. I like the writers style, it's different. I like the way the mens club watches each others back in his stories. I can see it...having a few with the boys and deciding that an asshole needs to be corrected. Thats reality for me. The suit wearers will debate and worry about what to do. The men who get it done in this world will do what they always do...kick ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I liked this one alot and hope that you will write more, maybe with the guy not having the last sex with the wife, but instead she gets the message she is on the way out.

juderboyjuderboyabout 13 years ago
More of the same

Don't get me wrong. I like his stories. I read most all of them. But they all seem to follow the same pattern and theme. I know I have read this story before, only the names and a few of the facts and details were different. "Her Temptation" follows a lot of the same details.

I love your style. I'd just like to read something different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not enough damage done

The company, and both Mr. Janzen and Mrs. Jansen should've been sued by Gary. Janzen put it in an employment contract, and his wife was OK with it. They should've lost everything to Mr. Nylander and see whta he would've done wth it all. Oh yea, in that case Lisa gets nothing, excet for her to enjoy her new freedom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why the hell is it that every time I attempt to read this writer ---

My IQ seems to drop to the size of my shoe. It probably is because to read this shit requires double digit IQ !!

Every time I start to read I get tired because I have to Write the story in my mind in order to even understand what the hell it means. But,no more.

From today on I will avoid this Idiot . And will be happy!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Okay

I love your stories Winterfrog. I read some really good comments here and agree with all but the dissenters. You write real well and would be one of the top writers if you used American dialogue I think. You are not American though. Most of us cannot wait for your stories. I reread some while I wait. Most of us have come to accept that your women all want to cheat and will go to any length to do so. We love your different antics in trying to stop them before you kick em to the kurb! You are realistic in that personal revenge only gets you in trouble usually.

I grow weary of the American stories where the hero husband immediately stops loving their wife and starts with the hiding of his money and their assets. Or with his pretending he doesn't know about the affair while he gets his ducks in a row to expose her and divorce her in his revenge. We all know she will get half of everything and the kids no matter the infidelity involved. An immediate confrontation and then a split is the only plot that is manly. Moving out of course allows her to stay in the home until after the divorce. Staying in a different room is the most practical and though finding another woman makes you a cheater too it does help restore one's ego, self-respect, and pride. Keep up the good work!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Weird weird Story ! I'm ashamed I enjoyed it as much as I did.

Thrashed Ferrari, cheating wife, lacey underwear sent on the sly , illicit South African trysts morphing into forced group sex uhhh this story has got it all even the hottie divocee doctor who cures our hero at conclusion. Very entertaining albeit a touch incredulous . Five stars to sir Winterfrog.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Ho hum! Boring.

Of course the husband is some super stud that women can't resist, a mind reader, and commits all kinds of crimes and is never prosecuted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WF kicks ass!

and DWmoroncuck eats shit, I mean literally, eats shit off a cock fresh from an ass, repulsive

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WF kicks ass!

and DWmoroncuck eats shit, I mean literally, eats shit off a cock fresh from an ass, repulsive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
All cheaters need divorced

Kicking her to the curb there is no excuse for cheating none

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Different

Excellent tale but a little weird. However the premise was stated early: go to work with that cheating asshole and we are done. Strange scenarios occurred but a happy ending finished the tale.

DON'T CHEAT ON YOUR SPOUSE

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Another stupid wife lured by thoughts of excitement and promises of money.

She was wrong all the way because she went into it with a promise for adultery. Again, not enough punishment for her to suit me! Did she get any? Not really. A little humiliation, a little rough sex.

Winterfrog, let's get some REAL revenge on these cuckolding sluts. Thank you.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep a little quickee once a month

No such thing as a little excitement or a discreet romp or any thing else it is cheating and she knew she was wrong but thought she was too important for the rules to count - tough life -

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
The premise was totally implausible eventhough the story was very good.

The story was good but implausible as it was. Winterfrog cut short Lisa's life experience after the divorce.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
uhmmmmm

Not bad. not too bad at all 4 stars for a well written story. I enjoyed it......a lot.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

typical male fantasy, wife cheats, husband divorces her, he get new hot wife immediately, she ends up alone. Real drivel if you ask me. If it had been the husband it would be expected the wife would forgive him and take him back.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A VERY SPIN STATEMENT

for paying a hooker. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An epilogue

And epilogue telling howLisa found being single again was not much fun and money was tight and that she was always being pestered by men who knew about her and Oliver would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
timriv

shove the dildo back into your ass you wimpy faggot. I'm pretty sure you are a troll fishing for this kind of comments but I have fun writing them any way. You are a truly disgusting person. I hope you suffer in your own life, in your own flesh every stupid comment you wrote. Rot in hell pathetic cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with the epilogue comment.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Hold passport etc can't go to consulate etc report him for everything under the sun

Make your bed you lie in it

How can treat her as other than slut

Knew she was fucking for money and went ahead

No sympathy

Scandinavia must not like much punishment for cheaters

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Sorry, she was too over the top stupid, was truly fine with everything and then all of a sudden we get ""Dear Glen, I really wish it would be possible for me to turn the time back. I really regret it as hell that I, though all your warnings, took that damn job"

There was never any indication she gave a shit about her marriage an d she didnt suddenly have an epiphany after she got home.

Your writing would be far better if you dropped the LW stupid woman template.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I agree that she was too stupid to be believable. However, when she admits that she agreed to do her boss once each month when she was hired, that cast her into a truly disgusting role.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This women was almost as stupid as My ex is ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
All your stories are the same

Wife does everything in her power to cheat, does so blatantly and openly, without a care. Then they get divorced, he keeps the kids, she gets money, and they remain best friends. Garbage. Anyone with a lick of sanity would have nothing to do with her ever again.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

One of the things these BTB imbeciles writing comments do not understand is that when a woman gets into cheating she has already valued her marriage low. This is what lousy BTB writers do not understand and keep on writing about women that cheat and then cry to high heaven and keep on begging to get back in the marriage. That is not a reality, women do not try to go back because they, before the cheating, have decided that the marriage is not worth much.

The woman that cheated will not beg for reconciliation - get that in your thick BTB skull.

The problem with BTB imbeciles is that they think there is something special about themselves and cannot believe that there is nothing they possess of any value.

I think Winterfrog is more realistic than 99% of lousy BTB writers. If a woman decided to cheat, it is hard to stop it and afterwards she has not intention to beg the cuck, as hard it is for some of you cucks to believe that. She is already on her own way and won't come back. When you have kids then it is better to keep friendly relations after the divorce, if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a stupid collection of cliches worth of JPB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When a wife is quoted

“I was wrong, and everything you said was right”

You know you are in the world of fiction 😉

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

Pussy & Money. Always leads to TROUBLE!

Ocker53Ocker531 day ago

No way possible could any man, who called himself a man be able to talk rationally with his wife, after she came back from a trip that he had proof that she was cheating on after he had warned her repeatedly about what he knew was planned. Human emotions being as they are no one would be able to be on friendly terms with someone ever again after such a betrayal. Most literotica authors fail to realise that once human emotions become involved all reason goes out of the window, doesn’t matter if it’s male or female.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous