Bouncing Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed it at the base and it stood up like a rocket waiting on the launch pad. I grabbed it at the head with the other hand and stroked across the shaft and head fast, tight grip. I knew that cock could handle it. If I had done that to his son, his son would have screamed out like a girl that it hurt, and cum within seconds.

I did that for a few minutes, and then I took hold of it at the head in my fist; I stroked it down from the head, pulled the fore-skin back in my fist to the base. I did the same with the other hand, and I repeated that again for several minutes.

The oil was complemented by a flow of pre-cum that oozed from the tip of the volcano. I reversed the action and stroked it from the base to the head, in turn with each hand.

I rolled the shaft between the palms of my hands, like a cigar, back and forth as I ran up and down. I was so amazed by the stamina of that cock; most men would have cum long ago, easily.

I wanted to see the expression on his face; I rolled his fore-skin back and held it down with one hand, which exposed the amazing massive head. I gripped tight and with a quick rapid movement of the other hand I stroked him off at the head.

He looked at me and I at him, we both smiled and I asked him, "You like this don't you?"

My hand was a blur as it ran across that man part. He said nothing, he nodded and his face seemed content with my determination to satisfy him.

I could have massaged that cock all night, and he would not have cum. I was stupefied with the control he had. It felt so satisfying having my hands on a cock like that, doing what I always wanted to do, it was a sheer delight.

My mouth got dryer; I needed to be kissed for my efforts. I grabbed the bottle and started to drizzled oil onto his legs, more onto that cock, then some onto his stomach and chest. I placed the bottle down and I softly buffed the oil all over his body.

Just before I got onto him, I picked the bottle up and there was only a bit left in it, shame for it to go to waste. So I poured it over me, onto my tits and stomach, I threw the empty bottle onto the floor. I straddled bent kneed across his stomach. He watched me as I rubbed the oil all over my body.

I slid back and sat on his thighs, the cock at my stomach. I moved a bit further back and lifted that thing and placed it between my tits. I squeezed the cock between my tits and moved my body up and down.

It felt real nice and I was sure it felt even better to him. We looked at each other as I titty fucked him. The big knob hit me on the bottom of my chin, I kept my sights on him and opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, I let it hit my tongue and I also licked pre-cum off as it oozed out.

I kissed the big knob and released it from my tits then lay on top of him and rubbed myself onto him with the oil between us, it all felt very slimy but erotically sensual. The cock between us felt so huge, like a wooden log ready to be burnt. I wanted to burn it and feel it explode in me. As I moved, slithered and slipped our bodies together, I leant down and kissed him.

He pushed me back slightly, and asked, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

I nodded and went back down with my lips onto his, he opened his mouth and we kissed slowly but passionately. He grabbed my arse and moved it around; he slid my arse and body across his, squeezed and rolled the cock between us. I held his face as we kissed long and hard.

God, my pussy salivated, it yearned, it shouted out in my head to be given something, something long and hard. And trust me that thing between us was very long and extremely hard.

I let go of his face and we looked at each other, we smiled but not a sound was uttered.

My pussy was so wet; I felt a trickle again as it ran out. My pussy was ready for a cock, just was not sure about that cock, but before I attempt to take that into me, I wanted to suck on it, it had looked so menacing I had to suck on it.

I reluctantly rose up straight onto my knees, I was straddled across him. I looked to him, smiled and winked. I turned around on him and I slid my pussy to his face. I wanted him to eat me out while I gobbled on that cock.

He grabbed my arse with both hands and said, "I shouldn't say this, but I've wanted to fuck you for a long time."

I was pretty sure he meant that, and I was pretty certain he wanted to see if he could blast a load into my pussy, up my cunt. And yes, fuck yes, I wanted that too.

He started to lick my slit, he poked his tongue in and, oh, I felt it go into my hole. I let him do me for a while before I started on the cock. He even surprised me with his tongue, it was long and he poked it in so deep.

He nibbled on my clit and that was it; that sent a shiver up my spine and a more than pleasant feeling through my pussy. I had a hold of the cock and rubbed and slapped my face with it. I had to wait till my first orgasm had subsided and then take to blowing off on that cock.

He was quite good down there, he grabbed my arse tighter and his tongue worked so hard on my clit and along my slit to my entrance. And there, that was it, I was there, I said, "Oh fuck, that's nice, oh so nice."

My pussy released a flow of its juices, I heard him say, "Oh Bunny, you taste wonderful."

While he ate me out I thought I had better try and get that cock in my mouth. I opened wide, I rolled back the fore-skin, I saw a trickle of pre-cum which I licked off, and then saw the massive pee hole on that thing, and I could have got a fucking pencil in it. I slipped in the big purple head, past my lips and even then the cock-head pushed my lips further apart. There was no way I was going to get that into my mouth, the head and three inches would be the limit with the girth of that cock.

I slobbered and sucked on it while he slobbered and sucked my pussy. My eyes were closed as I sucked softly on that man's member; I had to take it out on several occasions, to catch my breath, but always loved pushing it back in.

Oh fuck, I had another orgasm; I took the cock out and said, "Ahhh, that's nice, so fuckin' nice."

He had got me so wet and my pussy felt right for me to try and get fucked. I looked forward to a fucking, after what his son had done I wanted a right good fucking by anyone. I was so happy that that man, even if it was my father in law, was the man with a massive cock. Something I never thought I would have in me, let alone see.

In return would hopefully help him to achieve what he wanted that night for a long time. I slapped my face with the cock again as I came off my orgasm. I moved my hips up and he knew I wanted to move forward with the events.

I said to him, "You get on top."

He moved over and I lay down. He came over me and I raised my legs up by holding onto the underside of my thighs at the knees. I widened them as far as I could and he looked down and positioned himself.

I had my eyes closed, he said, "Bunny!"

I opened my eyes and we locked our sites together, we stared in silence for a while, then he said, "You okay, you sure about this?"

I closed my eyes and nodded. I felt it as he brought the cock-head forwards to find my body's intimate cock gate. He pushed and I pushed back, I wanted my gate to open as far wide as possible, I knew for that cock I had to be.

I wiggled my hips from side to side, and we both pushed into each other. And there it was I felt like the cock had prized me open like battering ram, I thought I felt my pussy tear as the cock went in. I was in wonderful pain, it felt sensational.

It slipped in easier once past my secured pussy lips, and I felt it go in deeper as he pushed in and out with each lunge. God it was so intense just to get it in. I pulled my legs further apart, as he drove further and deeper.

Oh god isn't he in yet, and just as I thought that, I involuntarily shouted out on his next thrust, "Jesus fuck."

He pulled back and plunged again, my delighted pussy made me shout again, "Holy fuck!"

Again he withdrew and plunged back in and deeper it went, and again my throat screamed out, "What the fuck!"

I had an orgasm, bastard cock wasn't even in me for a minute and I had an orgasm. My body felt elated, I had never felt better. I hoped I can make that man's dream come true.

I had thrown my head back and my eyes were shut tight, my face grimaced in pain, and all I was able to release from my mouth, were moans of ecstasy on each and every insertion of that cock.

He banged away, and even after five minutes it felt like he just got deeper and deeper. Then he stopped, I opened my eyes and he looked at me and he asked, "You okay Bunny?"

My face must have shown the pain, but I tried to smile and nodded. He too smiled and said, "I'm home Bunny."

I thought 'Thank god, thank fucking god.' We lay still; I felt the cock as it pulsed within my body. It was a very strong throb. I'd never felt that before, oh god it felt oh so nice.

While we looked at each other, I slowly let go of my legs, dropped my arms onto his back and my legs to behind his arse. I hugged him tight. He was in the same position as I had caught him in earlier. But that time it was me under him. His arms to the side of me and his legs stretched back and about two feet apart, up onto his toes.

I opened my eyes, took in a deep, deep breath, I closed my eyes and said, "Fuck me, fuck meee!"

He pulled out slowly and I immediately felt empty. How on earth could a cock have that effect on a body? He didn't fully extract on the back stroke, about three inches remained in me. He then slowly plunged back in and my body made me cry out, "Holy fuck."

I'd never been fisted nor had that desire, but if I ever was, I can only imagine that that cock made it feel like a good fisting, right up to the elbow.

He picked up the pace and was into a nice comfortable fucking tempo. Just another five minutes passed and I had another orgasm. That cock continued to give me orgasm after orgasm. It took me up high into the clouds and just when I thought I was back on the ground, the cock took me back up again.

My body, my cunt, my pussy all screamed in sheer delight, that man knew how to use that tree trunk of a cock; he fucked me with mighty long and extremely hard strokes.

I respected that cock; there was no way I was going to give up like that woman, what a pussy she was. I was going to give that cock and its owner the dream that they have waited for.

I had lost control and my cunt gave up and flowed like a river, it unlocked torrent after torrent of its juices. And thank god it did, as it was needed to help me survive the unbelievably delightful grating of that cock against my cunt walls.

He had been fucking me for at least half an hour, I say he, but it was all that cock that fucked me. I clung onto that man for dear life as he had his way with me. There was no way another man could ever satisfy me the way Salt was doing.

Other men had lasted around ten to twelve minutes maybe fifteen max, before they had blown their loads. Salt was just amazing, a remarkable fucker.

And it wasn't over yet. My legs got fatigued, from pulling in that cock. I had to drop them. He realised that, so when I did, he stopped fucking me. He grabbed my legs and brought them up. My feet were close to around my ears.

He kissed me on the lips and said, "Sorry Bunny, but I think I'm nearly there."

I placed a hand to the side of his face and asked, "Sorry for what?"

He said, "For not cumming sooner, I know you're tiered."

I was overjoyed to be fucked, and after at least another ten minutes I had sort of got used to that cock and wanted him to be satisfied as a man. I said, "I want you to be happy, fuck me; use me, cum in me."

He began again; he built up to the previous tempo very quickly and fucked me well. He plunged in so hard that I was pushed deep into the mattress. And when he went up, my arse bounced off the bed and met him in mid-air, only to be plunged back into and bounced off again, it was like he bounced me off with his pelvis onto a trampoline, god, did he go on... and on.

There was this one sight I will always remember, that's when he withdrew, my inner pussy would be drawn out and clung to his magnificent shaft, it was an awesome sight. It made the whole sensation of fucking even better. He would create a vacuum when he withdrew, and the noise from my pussy on re-entry of that cock was just the best sound of a good fuck taking place.

I'm not going to tell you how many other orgasms that cock gave me, as I could not distinguish the gaps in-between. I was in a continual state of rapture.

Oh god that man had stamina and that cock was something else. Must have been another ten, twelve minutes from when he hoisted my legs up. I had my eyes closed and he said, "Bunny."

I opened my eyes and he said, "I'm there Bunny, can I..."

I clasped his head in my hands and said, "Cum in me?"

I nodded and said, "That's what I want as well as you."

His strokes became fewer but stronger, he really pounded into me hard. He still carried on for another three minutes like that and then he plunged in so deep, so hard. It set me going, I closed my eyes and that cock released load after load deep into my womb.

He lunged again and again; he ejaculated cum in bucket loads. I felt it not just ooze out of my pussy, but it literally, gushed out under pressure. I felt it as it splattered all over my arse and ran down my back.

He grunted as he delivered me his loads, I welcomed each and every one, but there was no way I could have held it in, oh god there was so much.

He finally let my legs go and lay on top of me; he was used, spent and fucked on top of me, I was no better. He tried to withdraw. But I grabbed his arse and pulled him back in. We lay still, we both gasped and heaved for breath, and he heaved hard as I placed a hand on to his head and pulled it close to my chest.

We lay there for quarter of an hour, till that cock was soft and flaccid still in me; it still felt a hell of a lot bigger than his son's erect penis.

I finally allowed him to slip out and he rolled off and to my side. And it was unbelievable, absolutely incredible, the amount of spunk that came out of me. It flowed like a water fall, a 'Cum fall,' out of my pussy.

We smiled at each other and I asked, "You happy?"

He placed a hand to my face and said, "Oh Bunny, you've made me so happy."

He then asked, "So you going to tell me what happened, what's my son done?"

I looked deep into his eyes and said, "I saw him with another girl."

Salt said, "When, where, who?"

I took in a breath and said, "Just a few days ago, when I was sick, you know, when I came home early, you saw me crying. It was that day I saw him in a restaurant with her."

Salt's eyes closed, his smile diminished and a very serious look was upon his face and he said, "Oh Bunny... Bunny. You did this because of what you saw then."

I said, "Yes I was so angry, he made me so angry, he made me do this."

His face still serious and he shook it from side to side ever so slowly and said, "Oh Bunny, you didn't know."

I was then confused, I asked, "What didn't I know?"

He grabbed my other hand tight; he rubbed my cheek softly and said, "I don't know why he didn't tell you. But he had told me that he was seeing off a dear friend, from his school days. Even I know her. She's immigrating to Australia with her new husband; she was here on a one day stopover, and wanted to see him before they left."

12