All Comments on 'Bouncing'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mrusamrusaabout 10 years ago
Not so cute

Sorry but to me that is called rape. She was naive and maybe leaning toward idiot but still.

No matter how many way you cook a steak at the end... it is a steak. The previous comment stating that maybe she was probably wishing for it, I don't think so. She was forced and she did say no in a way and when she tried to get out of it she was physically held by the husband. Did she enjoyed it maybe I cannot say, but we humans we are controlled by our emotions. So when he was playing with Julie's pussy she sure became aroused, now unless a woman is dead find me a young woman insensitive to touch. To me the husband use the spanking as the best reason to satisfy is carnal desires. And to that end I'm giving this story 1 Star only. If I would have a say, I would have that story either remove or edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nonsens

Sudden interest in sexual matters because she is now 18 years old ? What a nonsens ! It starts way earlier.

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 7 years ago
It's a fantasy ...

... you commenting twits. And a good one too. Just get over yourselves. I enjoyed it, thank you Ashson ...

spankfunforspankfunforabout 7 years ago
Babysitter Wants Much More!

Have To Love Bouncing Babysitters Enthusiasm Overwhelming Eager Mentor and Loving Wife's Laughing Approval! Very Erotic Fun!

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Rape? I think not. Did she say no? Try to resist? I think not.

Great story. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous