All Comments on 'Bound and In Love Ch. 03'

by Baby789

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!!!

I totally love this story, even more than Chad & Blaines story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loving it

I'm a woman who has been abused all her life and normally i don't read bdsm stories. I gave this one a chance cause i love this site. Good god those two are lovely i can feel their love .

love you stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This story is Amazing! Do you hear me Baby789? This Story is Fucking Amazing. You, Baby789,are amazing, And talented. Write more. Write stories, and all kinds of them too. U can be a serious writer. But while you are writing and being amazing, don't forget to submit more parts of this story, I'm so hooked! Can't wait to read more ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bound and In Love Ch.04

How long until chapter 4 is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!

I very much want Thomas and Michael to have a HEA like Chad and Blaine. Put Thomas' demons to rest and have Michael be all he needs in life so that they can llive a happy, slightly more conventional life together. Maybe he can continue to manage his business but stop the training sections, officially. Also can we have a full version of Sebastian and Lucas' love story. Why does Lucas seem afraid of commitment and why does Sebastian not like to sleep alone? You weave questions into the stories so that rather than ending them you leave us wanting more. SO GET TO POSTING. :)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
oh please let there be more

We need to know how it finishes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

Plz post next chapter soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THAT IS NOT AN ENDING!!!!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM, MORE!!!

canndcanndalmost 10 years ago
Where is the ending

i agree this is isn't an ending...there are too many loose ends. Even Thom's parents said he wasn't there yet. He hasn't even said 'I love you.' What part of his past specifically is stopping him from doing so? It's not like Rudy and Michael are a bit alike. right off the bat their relationship is the exact opposite of what he had with Rudy. We also don't know if Michael can accept the lifestyle fully. I thought it was wrong of Thom to initially say to Michael 'If you accept the lifestyle then maybe we have a future.' yet he wanted him to want it for himself and not b/c Thom wanted it. The kid is so in love with him, he will definitely do whatever it takes, including living the lifestyle even if he doesn't like it, to keep Thom in his life. At least in the hospital, he said he'd make it work either way.

Another thing that was crappy was saying if he accepted it they could be exclusive. Does that mean he is still with other subs? I feel badly that michael has such a need for love and acceptance that he will accept any breadcrumbs Thom throws at him. I wish he learned to demand what he wants, just like Thom does. Well, I hope you will finish this. it sucks when you want to know what happens and it never is completed.

canndcanndover 8 years ago
I wish this had been finished

This was a good story. Just wish it had been finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come back!!!

Please finish the story! I need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous