Bound At Sea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, lads,' said one pirates, rubbing his hand over her body. 'She's a good little cock sucker ain't she?'

'Aye!' the crew yelled in unison.

'But she was awfully aggressive at firs' weren't she?'

'Aye!' the voices agreed.

The pirate smiled up at her. 'I think it's time she learns what happens when she tries to defy us, eh, lads?'

They laughed and one came forward now with a knife in his hand.

'No...' mumbled Charlotte. 'Please. No.'

In one swift movement the pirate cut the bonds around her ankles, freeing them. This wasn't what she had expected but now she knew their intentions and she started kicking again, screaming furiously but the pirate grabbed both her ankles and spread her legs.

'I like it when you scream, girlie,' he grinned and wrapped his arms around her thighs, reaching down for his dick. 'Scream for me.'

He positioned his cock right against her slit and pushed it in. She cried, trying to get away but she had nowhere to go. His hands left the back of her thighs and were now gripping onto her plumb ass. She wrapped her legs around him, only to try and lessen the pain in her arms and shoulders.

Mentally, she hated it, but her body was instinctively reacting to every thrust. It felt so good and she closed her eyes, a soft moan escaping her lips. She heard the pirate fucking her chuckle to himself and she bit down on her lip again in an attempt to stop any other moan from escaping.

He pulled out and she started swaying again until another took his place. Were all of them going to fuck her? She looked out and saw Jimmy watching, his expression unreadable.

Think of the fantasies, she told herself. Think of the servants. Think of the servant boys. Think of the servant girls. Pick any of them. It does not matter. Just imagine one of them.

She imagined her favourite servant girl, Elizabeth, creeping into her bed and caressing her with her soft, gentle hands...

Another pirate entered her, holding her ass with one hand and grabbing one of her breasts with the other.

Elizabeth started to kiss Charlotte's neck, one hand on her waist. Charlotte ran her hands through Elizabeth's auburn hair, returning the kiss.

'Take it,' muttered the pirate, sweat on his brow. 'Take it all.'

'Don't hog 'er!' shouted one of the crewmembers and pulled the pirate away so he could get his turn.

'Oi! Who said it was your turn?!' challenged one of the pirates.

Albert, Charlotte's favourite male servant entered her chamber and smiled at the sight of the two girls. They saw him and he held their gaze, undressing. Elizabeth's hands wandered down and entered Charlotte. Charlotte moaned and fell back into her pillow. Albert moved to the other side of the bed and offered her his cock. She started to rub it as Elizabeth started to kiss her way down Charlotte's body, first with her neck, then her stomach and finally-

'It's my turn ter fuck 'er!' a pirate pulled her close and pushed his dick inside.

'Oh God...' she mumbled.

'Yeah! Yer like big cocks don't you, yer slut?' he grinned.

'Yes...' she replied breathlessly.

'I think it's time,' said the pirate that had tied her up and the pirate fucking her pulled out, looking irritated. They let her down and she fell to her knees again, whimpering. What were they going to do next?

Five of them circled around her and started to rub their dicks. One of the other pirates pulled on the robe, lifting her arms above her head. One of the pirates masturbating around her was breathing heavily and he suddenly climaxed, a hot jet of cum striking her cheek and she shrieked.

'Stay on your knees!' shouted one of the pirates masturbating as she tried to get up and he held her down. He pointed his cock towards her chest and ejaculated onto it.

As soon as one pirate climaxed, one would take his place. They aimed for her face, her chest, her stomach and even her hair. Jimmy was standing in front her now, holding his dick so tightly his knuckles were right and he ejaculated, the cum hitting her eye and she shrieked again.

'I think that's enough,' said Andre, stepping inside and he looked down at her. 'You are now the property of everyone on this ship, Miss Brooks. When you are now with me, any one of these men can take you and fuck you as they so wish. Is that understood?'

She closed her eyes and nodded.

'Good. Get some buckets and clean her up. Then put her in the cell,' he ordered and left.

Several of the crewmembers grabbed buckets and went upstairs before coming back with seawater. They threw the buckets of water over her, cleaning her but making her eyes sting. They then grabbed her with rough hands and pulled her down even lower into the ship and threw her inside a smelly cell.

They laughed at her, prodding her with mops like a caged animal until they got bored and left her. She curled up into a ball and sobbed.

How was she going to survive this place?

12