Bound by the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told.

I felt the mushroom head of his cock on my anus.

"Push your hips back at me, boy!"

I groaned and screamed as his cock plowed into me. The rubber ball in my mouth muted my shouts of pain.

His cock was relentless. He pushed into my hole until I could feel his wiry pubic hairs against my bottom-cheeks. He had all seven inches of his hard cock inside me!

He groaned. "OOhhh...nice tight pussy, boy...ooohhhh, YES! I'm gonna love fucking your ass every day!"

I hung my head in shame and disgust. He was going to fuck me every day? Oh God....

He fucked me slowly -- methodically -- in-and-out—in-and-out—in-and-out...

His strong hands held my hips firmly in place. I couldn't escape. When he thrust into me -- he pulled my hips back onto his cock. He became more insistent. His thrusts became faster with more urgency. I could feel every vein on his cock in my sensitive hole as he now roughly plowed back-and-forth into me.

He moaned and cried out. His hot cum shot into me -- jet-after-jet of hot spunk filled my hole. His scalding cum burned inside me. Suddenly he stopped moving. He was finished.

Thank God! My mind screamed.

Something was wrong. I could still feel his cock inside me. His cock was still hard. His cockhead was still inside my anus. Oh my God....

"Now I'm going to give you an ass-fucking you'll never, ever forget, pretty boy!"

My tears fell silently from my eyes to the bedspread. I sobbed into the rubber ball. My bottom-hole was on fire, and now he was going to rape me again.

His big cock plowed back into me. My hole was completely filled with his flesh. He fucked me with long, even strokes. No urgency -- just a steady, rhythmic fucking.

My penis sprang erect. I groaned into my gag.

Oh my God! I was getting excited. His steady and deep thrusts inside my ass roused my sleeping lust. My hips ground back against him. My eyes rolled in my head. I pushed back hard to impale myself on his hard, thick cock. Then his hand grasped my own cock. Electric shocks coursed through my body.

I lost control. I was mewling like an unashamed bitch in heat. He stroked my cock. The cum boiled in my balls. He fucked me harder-and-harder. He vigorously stroked my cock. His thick shaft in my ass was the greatest thing I'd ever felt in my life!

We both grunted and groaned at the same time. He filled my already cum-slick asshole with more and more jizz. He cried out then I shouted with joy into my rubber gag. My cock exploded. My cum sprayed the bedspread -- my thighs -- everywhere. My cock sprayed cum everywhere. His jizz ran out of my hole and down my thighs. The smell of semen permeated the air.

It was the greatest orgasm I'd ever had!

I collapsed on the bed. He fell on top of me. We lay there groaning and gasping for air.

He finally stood and pulled me by my hair off the bed. I was kneeling before him.

"Clean my cock, you pretty-boy-faggot!"

I cleaned his cock with my lips and tongue. Not caring that I was licking my own waste, as well.

"You loved it, didn't you, faggot? You loved getting fucked in the ass!"

I was so embarrassed and ashamed I couldn't answer.

C-L-A-P!! He brought his hands down hard on my ears. He boxed my ears!

"ANSWER ME FAGGOT -- TELL ME YOU LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS!!"

"Y-Y-YES, SIR...I...I, ah...I LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS!!!"

And I broke down and sobbed like a school girl.

He poured himself a drink and sat down. I remained on my knees -- sniffling. My tears finally subsiding.

He spoke softly: "Now here's the way it's going to be..." and I listened as he described what he expected of me every day.

Then he lifted my chin with his fingers and looked me square in the eyes: "If you disobey me in any way, three things will happen to you: you will get the living shit beat out of you, and a buddy of mine who works narcotics will plant enough dope on you that you'll spend at least twenty years in prison and I GUARANTEE the Black Brotherhood WILL make you their bitch! Do you understand me, pretty boy?"

"Y-Yes, Sir."

I was still kneeling on the floor when he dressed. Before he walked out the door, he threw a 20 dollar bill on the bed.

I struggled to stand. I had trouble walking. In the kitchen there was three-quarters of a bottle of Jack Daniels left over. I drank it all in less than an hour then passed out.

I woke up at noon with a horrific hangover. It only gave me five hours of 'free time'. I dressed and had a good meal at the café. It was difficult sitting on my sore bottom. When I returned I went online. Constantly checking the time.

When 5 o'clock came, I stripped and ran hot water in the bathtub. I retrieved the bag he'd brought the night before.

I measured bubble-bath in the tub. Then I took out the razor and shaving gel. I wasn't sure how to go about it so I just started with my legs. When they were clean and smooth I applied gel on my left armpit and shaved it. Then I did the right armpit. I had to stand up to shave my crotch. It was a little tricky. I made sure to shave every hair between my legs, and all the hair on my balls. I nicked myself and bled a little so I had to be very careful. I had to contort my body to make sure not a hair was left near my anus. Finally, I shaved off all my chest hair. I looked at the clock and decided I was making pretty good time.

Next I opened the enema kit. I filled it as prescribed and inserted the nozzle in my still-sensitive asshole. I waited until my stomach started churning then sat on the toilet and released a messy torrent of liquid.

I climbed into the tub. This was the best part. It felt sooo luxurious! I had to make sure I didn't fall asleep. I stayed in there for exactly 30 minutes.

Then came my last obligation. I pulled an eight inch, hard rubber tube out of the bag, along with a tube of cream. It was three-quarters of an inch in diameter. I applied cream to the tube, bent over, and inserted it into my anus. I worked it in a couple inches, then removed it and applied more cream. Each time I pushed it further inside. When I was satisfied my pussy was ready to be fucked. I cleaned the tube and put it away.

There were five dirty movies in the bag, as well. I looked at the titles and descriptions. They were all hardcore, gay bondage & discipline and sado-masochistic themes. I inserted a movie in the player and got on my knees. I was naked and I faced the door. By slightly turning my head, I could watch the movie. I clasped my hands behind my back and waited.

"After 5 o'clock you belong to me," he had told me. "If I'm not here by the time you finish watching the last movie -- then you're on 'free time' again."

It didn't take long for my cock to react to the movie. Only a few minutes into it and I was stiff as a board. When the movie ended my penis was throbbing.

I was not allowed to touch my own cock.

By the time the second movie ended, I was hoping and praying he would get here soon.

12