Bound Ch. 07: Bound for a New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my! I am so sorry! I was just so caught up in the moment. Please! Come in, come in!" She said guiding us into the house. "Would you like a cup of tea Deary." she said looking at Jennifer.

"I would LOVE a cup of tea." Jennifer answered.

Sitting down in the front room, the three of us shared tea, my mom was a bit shocked about that, and talked. Of course my mom wanted to know everything that had happened in the last few months and why I hadn't been in touch, why my old boss kept calling looking for me, etc.

I gave her what explanation I could, which wasn't much because I didn't dare tell her about the corset or my subsequent transformation. She was old school and wouldn't understand. In the end I think she believed I was either in the Witness Protection Program or a Secret Agent. Sadly, either one of them was more believable than the truth.

"So how long are you staying?" She asked, as we were finishing our tea and pitiful explanation.

"Tonight, maybe tomorrow but no more than that." I answered

"You're father will be thrilled! Now, what would you like for dinner?" she asked. Watching my mom, I was beginning to see where Danielle's personality came from.

My Father WAS thrilled, it was actually probably one of the happiest times I'd ever seen him. While Jennifer and my mom were inside cleaning up after supper, I remember hanging out with my dad on the deck, just the two of us, having a few beers, enjoying the silence. My Dad was not an overly talkative man. Never had been. Even when he did talk, he was usually straight to the point.

"So this Jennifer, she's your girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yeah!" I said, keeping it short.

"Pretty girl!" He said, and I could hear the pride in his voice. "Your mom seems to like her."

"Yeah Dad." I admitted. "She's great!"

Putting his beer down he turned to look at me. "Now you listen to me son. You take good care of her, and not because some stupid family member or close friend tells you to 'Take Care of Her Or Else!' Take care of her because you love her. Stay faithful, and be there for her when she needs you, whether you understand it or not, and she will fight for you. I can see that about her." He said in what may have been the longest non-sports related sentence I had ever heard come out of his mouth. "You've got a real keeper there!" he finished picking up his beer and taking another drink.

"Thanks Dad." I replied, and that was pretty much the end of the conversation, such as it was. Please don't think we sat around the rest of the night in utter silence though, we didn't. I just don't remember anything specific we talked about. But him talking about Jennifer, THAT stands out. In fact, to this DAY, when I think about my Father, that night on the deck is what always comes to mind. I just close my eyes and I see his, trained on me so intently as if trying to drive home the importance of his advice.

As the night wore on and 10 O'clock neared mom started getting the beds ready.

"Daniel, you can stay in your old room." she told me. "I already put your bag in there. Jennifer Dear" she continued, turning her attention away from me. "you can stay in the guest room. It's just to the right when you get to the top of the stairs. Now you've got fresh linen but if you get cold there's some extra blankets in the closet."

"Mom, you know we could just share the guestroom." I explained. Or at least I tried to before she rounded on me, hands on her hips with such a glare I silenced immediately.

"What you do in your own home is up to you but so long as you are under MY ROOF and NOT married you will sleep in separate rooms!" she scolded me. Dad in the background was just shaking his head, whether it was directed at me or my mom, or both, I never knew.

"I'm so sorry about that sweetie." my mom said turning back to Jennifer never missing a beat. "He's always been a bit headstrong but if you take a firm tone, he'll fall back into line."

"I will have to remember that." Jennifer said looking at me with a smile.

Finding our way to our respective rooms we settled down for a long lonely night.

The next morning I got up hoping to find Jennifer still in bed. When I heard her voice downstairs I sighed in frustration and made my way to the bathroom and a semi-cold shower, trying to forget how lonely I had been the night before without her. More than once I half thought of sneaking into her room and fucking her but that path would have taken me right past my mom's room and the bed in the guest room was exactly opposite my parents bed.

I was just getting out of the shower and toweling off when the door opened. I jumped behind the towel immediately before I realized it was just Jennifer. Holding a finger in front of her lips she shhh'd me before she turned around and locked the door.

She had a mischievous smile on her face as she closed the distance between us. Wrapping her arms around my shoulders she stood on tip toe while drawing me down to kiss her. In return I wrapped my arms around her, the towel held up only by our embrace.

All the effects of the cold shower wore off quickly with everything she was doing to me.

Stepping back she the towel fall to the floor. Taking one look at my erection she pulled her shirt over her head as she slipped down to her knees. She looked up at me, stroking it slowly with her hand, her eyes warning me to stay silent as her lips encircled the head. Slow and quiet she worked my cock with her mouth, her fingers cupping, stroking and tickling my balls until my legs started getting weak.

Standing back up she stepped into me giving me another kiss before whispering in my ear.

"I NEED YOU IN ME!!" she mouthed silently as she stepped back. Pushing her yoga pants and thong over her hips and down to the floor she hopped up on the counter and drew me between her welcoming thighs.

"Jennifer!" I whispered in her ear. "My MOM is just downstairs!"

"I know!" she whispered back biting the tip of her tongue. "Ain't it cool!" she finished drawing me in.

Her legs were spread wide as she sat on the edge of the counter top, her fingers played with her pussy, luring me in.

"Please!" she begged, her eyes rolling up in her head a little bit as her fingers danced on her clit.

As enjoyable as it was watching her, I was not about to let her have ALL the fun! Stepping up, I slid my hard cock into her soft sweet pussy. If I thought her eyes had rolled into the back of her head before, that was NOTHING compared to the look on her face when I buried my cock balls deep in one long stroke.

Her head was thrown back, her mouth wide open in a silent scream that seemed to go on forever. When I noticed she was breathing again I began moving in her, keeping my thrusts light to avoid any unnecessary noise.

"OH MY GOD!!" She mouthed silently, eyes wide.

"You are SO NAUGHTY!" I mouthed back.

Jennifer just smiled at me with that comment. Reaching up she tweaked a nipple before running her hand down her breast to play with herself while I continued fucking her.

"Daniel!" My moms voice called from the hall as she lightly rapped on the door. "Have you seen Jennifer?"

I froze. I had my cock buried in my girlfriend, in my parents bathroom, and my mom was no more than 5' away with nothing separating us but a cheap, white, 6 panel door! "No I haven't." I lied. "She might have gone for a run though. She likes to do that in the morning." I tried to keep my words normal because Jennifer had decided since I was not going to move, she would! Grinding and circling her hips she was getting me closer to cumming as she continued playing with herself.

"Oh OK." mom called again. "Well if you see her, let her know I found those sewing patterns we were talking about this morning."

"Ummmm, OK!" I strained to focus, as Jennifer's pussy began clamping down on my cock.

"Are you OK in there?" My mom asked. "You sound strange!"

"I'm fine mom." I said, struggling to sound normal. "Be down in a bit."

As my moms steps drifted away down the stairs, Jennifer started thrusting her pussy onto my cock. At first I thought it was to draw the cum out of me and to tease me a bit more but I realized from the look on her face it was actually because she was THAT close. I began thrusting into her in time with her own. Her body shuddered and face tightened with the strain of keeping in when I could tell she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.

Her pussy was a vice on my cock and my balls tightened as I felt my orgasm nearing. Thrusting in hard, my balls slapped her ass when she came. Coming forward to hug me, she wrapped her legs around me as I filled her with my cum.

I held her there like that, our breathing slowly returning to normal. I caressed the smooth skin of her back giving her an occasional reminder thrust from my cock that was almost impossibly, still hard and still in her.

"I love you Daniel." she whispered.

"I love you too sweetheart!" I said giving her a kiss.

"You should probably go find your mom." she said, giving me another kiss and teasing my chest. "I'm gonna take a shower. I got a bit sweaty from my ... run." she said with a wink.

"OK but stay behind me when I open the door."

Opening the door, I peered out making sure the 'coast was clear'. Jennifer's naked body pressed against mine as I looked out to find my father standing right there with a newspaper tucked under his arm. His eyes darted from mine to Jennifer's and then back.

"Your mom is looking for you." he said, looking at me, suppressing a knowing smile. "She's looking for you too." he said looking around me at Jennifer. I'll just go use the other room." and he walked on down the hall shaking his head and chuckling.

Jennifer and I shared a chuckle and a kiss before we heard my mom start up the stairs again. Sneaking another quick kiss, I darted as quietly as I could to my room. Breathing a sigh of relief, I closed the door as I heard the water in the shower turn on.

After dressing, I headed downstairs and found my mom already had breakfast waiting on the table. By the looks of it she had gone all out. I guess she was pretty excited about me being home and was making sure I knew.

Breakfast was just the beginning. My return home quickly turned into an impromptu family reunion. My Aunts and Uncles came over to visit. My cousins who lived in town came over as well bringing their children. Even my Grandma and Grandpa who never went out except for Church and groceries came over to visit.

Everyone wanted an explanation about where I had been, and scolded me for not letting my mom know I was OK. Thankfully Jennifer was here to help distract them. For most of them she was the first girlfriend of mine they had ever met, and they likewise had many questions for her as well. Who were her parents? What did they do? What did she do? Did she have any siblings? Etc? Etc? Etc?

Her eyes, which had been amused in the beginning, were getting more panic stricken as the onslaught continued.

I went to bed that night both mentally and physically exhausted. Slipping between the sheets I only had a brief moment to regret the absence of Jennifer's warm body before I drifted off.

"Move over sweetie." I heard a voice say, dispelling the strange erotic dream I was having. Cracking my eyelids, I noticed it was nearly dawn and Jennifer was kneeling in front of the bed, beginning to draw back the blankets.

"Jennifer!" I whispered. "What are you doing in here? What if my parents heard you?"

"It's OK!" She answered slipping into the bed as I slid back. "Your dad is still snoring and your mom just went to the store to get stuff for breakfast."

Snuggling back against me, I quickly discovered she wasn't wearing any panties, looking back at me over her shoulder with a big smile on her face she said. "Mmm, I was wondering how long it would take you to find that?" and wiggled her butt against my rapidly growing erection.

"Jennifer, what are you doing?"

"Taking advantage of every moment I can." she whispered in reply. Reaching back, she began to stroke my shaft though my boxer briefs.

Grabbing the waistband of my underwear, I slipped out my cock, and with her assistance, lined it up. Jennifer let out a soft moan and practically melted as I entered her. Reaching her hand back to hold my thigh she turned her head enough for me to kiss her lips as I moved in her slowly. She was right, my Dad probably wouldn't care but as a show of respect, I was mindful of the squeaking of the bed. Whenever it got to loud or rhythmic, we would stop, slow down, or change pace. It was an agonizingly slow trip, and like before once I got there, I was stuck, waiting for her to catch up. I think she thought it would be a morning quickie, where she slipped in drove me to cum in her, and then slipped out just as quietly back to her own room.

"Mmm, come on baby." she whispered to me. "Fill me with your cum!"

"I can't darling." I confided. "Not until you do!" 'I really wish I had a chance to explain it to her earlier!' I thought as I hovered on the edge.

"Is this because of the ...?"

"I think so." I responded, as I struggled to keep my sanity.

Reaching down, Jennifer began playing with herself, the bed lightly creaking with the motion. I was a little worried about the noise it was making until I felt hr body give a little shudder, and then another.

Her fingers were a blur as she coaxed me. "Cum for me baby, cum for me." she said pushing hard back into me, driving my cock in just a bit more as it erupted.

Long strokes were out of the question. Biting my lip to stifle a cry, I pushed into her hard and held it as I unloaded inside her. Cupping a breast, I kissed her face and gave her another small thrust planting more of my seed.

"I love you Jennifer!"

"I love you too sweetie." she said, rolling over to give me a better kiss. "I should head back to my room before your mom gets home."

"OK." I responded. "I'm gonna go jump in the shower."

"Then on the way home later" she said looking me in the eye. "you're going to tell me everything you've been holding back!"

"I will."

Giving me another kiss she peeked out of the room before padding silently down the hall, her hips swaying so deliciously. Shaking my head, I grabbed my clothes and headed for the shower.

The rest of the visit was thankfully pretty quiet, just my parents, Jennifer, and I. Shortly after lunch we said our goodbyes. My mom hugging me with tears streaming down her face. Especially when I told her I didn't know when I would be able to see her again. As she was talking to Jen and giving her a hug, my father pulled me to the side.

"Don't know what you got yourself into son but if you can, drop a postcard in the mail now and then." my father said. "Hell, you don't even have to sign it. Your mum and I, we'll know its from you."

"Thanks Dad." I said trying to choke back the lump in my throat.

"She's a beautiful young woman Daniel." he said watching mom hand Jennifer some sewing patterns she wanted her to have. "Got her head screwed on right. Reminds me a bit of your mom when she was that age." he continued, shaking his head a bit before giving me a very knowing, suggestive, smirk of a smile.

Letting out a laugh, I joined him as he pulled me in for hug. "I love you son! I want you to know that, OK?"

"I love you too Dad." I croaked in response.

"Remember what I said!" He reminded me once I was in the car, eyes flicking toward Jennifer.

"I will Dad." I promised, taking Jennifer's hand before we drove off.

We rode in silence for a time before Jennifer broke the silence. We talked about how we met and first impressions. We talked about fond memories we shared. We talked about anything and everything except the things that led to my transformation and my time as Danielle. She was so deliberate with her words, the way she steered the conversation, it was obvious what was on her mind was the one thing she didn't want to talk about.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, unable to take it anymore. "I should have told you."

"Yes, you should have." she said. "but ... honestly Daniel. You don't have to explain. I WAS mad at first but ... I understand ... I think." she said in a soothing voice taking my hand. "Is that how it is when you're with a guy? I mean ... You know ... before you changed back"

"If they were in me, yeah!" I admitted awkwardly. "Not my mouth though." It was really uncomfortable talking about it because the thoughts kinda repulsed me.

"Can we not talk about this?" I pleaded.

"Why? This isn't making you uncomfortable is it?" Jennifer asked.

"Actually, yeah!" I responded.

Thankfully she respected my wishes as we drove the next 10 minutes in blissful silence.

"Soooo, what about Chris or Justin. How do you feel about them?" she asked.

"I don't know. They're OK I guess." I responded.

"but you don't have any ... Sexual ... Feelings for them."

"Definitely not!"

"OK then, but what about when you remember them as Danielle, how do you feel then?"

I didn't like the line of questioning because it brought back memories of that first night in Chris' living room. All of my memories of my time as Danielle were so emotionally dominant. I could still feel everything she felt as she took of her blouse and lowered herself to her knees to take Chris' cock in her mouth ... my mouth. I could feel the excitement, the pleasure, the satisfaction and it didn't seem like either of us was in control. Everything was an emotional roller coaster that usually ended with me either on my back or my knees, no I meant Danielle, it ended with her on her back or knees. God I was SO confused!

"Confused, I feel confused." I muttered after a long moment of silence. "and emotional. If I put myself in her place then it feels right, even natural but I also felt like I wasn't entirely control of my actions. I don't know, I can't explain it!"

"I can." Jennifer answered. "You were thinking with your dick."

"Oh COME ON!" I retorted. "I didn't even have a dick at the time! "

"Honestly! In your case, all things considered, I'm not sure that matters." she answered.

I opened my mouth to argue with her but nothing came out. Opening my mouth again, a smart ass remark on the tip of my tongue but all that came out was a pitiful sound. Closing my mouth I realized, she was probably right. It wasn't even a new thought, I had had it several times but had forgotten. Again my life experience had never prepared me for life as a woman. Never prepared me for the emotional roller coaster, never prepared me for the intensity of female stimulation, nor had it even remotely taught me to suppress desire. When I hit puberty I had been a young man, a walking horny ball of hormones. I remembered striving to get in Misty Perkins pants in the back of my mom's car when she gave me a teasing look, crossed her legs and told me. "I want to ... but not now, not here."

Maybe there was a lesson to be learned from that memory. One I hadn't considered before.

"And the whole orgasm thing. You cum every time you have sex?" she asked derailing my train of thought.

Closing my eyes, I relented the fact she was not going to stop asking questions no matter how uncomfortable it made me. Trying to answer the question as Danielle I responded.

"Every time. At first I thought it was just luck, or coincidence but later it became evident it was something else. My changing back only confirms it for me."

"I am so JEALOUS!" she said quietly.

"What!? Seriously?" I questioned.

"UM, YEAH!" she declared. "You've never had to fake an orgasm just to make a guy feel good about himself AND you were essentially guaranteed to cum every time you had sex. So Yes! I'm jealous."