Bound Ch. 07: Bound for a New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced over at me and my dumbfounded expression. "Oh don't worry baby. I never faked one for you." she said as she turned back to focus on the road.

'Uh HUH!' I thought. The rest of the ride home WAS in silence.

That night and the days that followed were among the most sexually active and erotic days of my life. If we were together and alone, our clothes were soon on the floor, hanging from lamps shades and the ceiling fan. We made love in every room and nearly every position you can imagine. Jennifer was insatiable but I had to try, right up to the last day.

In those days, as the end of Chinese New Year neared, I started becoming more and more nervous. Gone was the fear that at any moment I was going to change back to Danielle. That had instead been replaced by an apparent deadline, Midnight of the final day of the Lunar New Year. Trust me, for the two of us it loomed ominously and would answer our question. Was I going to stay how I was or was I going to change back to Danielle?

It was the final minutes, of the final hour, on the final day and we held each other. It was a full body embrace, our arms wrapped around the other, our heads in the crook of each others neck, our bodies pressed tightly, never wanting the moment to end.

"I love you Jennifer! No matter what happens in the next ... 2 minutes." I said after a glance at the clock. "I want you to know that!" she answered with a brief nod of her head and I squeezed her a bit tighter. I watched as the final seconds neared and I cursed myself for having to buy the atomic synchronized clock. With ten seconds to go I couldn't watch anymore and closed my eyes but I got no reprieve. In the silent room the ticking of the seconds hand might as well have been a hammer hitting a steel plate, it was so loud in my ears.

There was no need for either of us to look at the clock, we knew when midnight arrived. The angle of our embrace suddenly shifted and I was no longer above her but on the same level. My cock that had been resting on her was suddenly gone, her breasts which had been pressed against my muscular chest were now smooshed together with my own.

Jennifer's body shuddered slightly before the sobbing began and all I could do was hold her, my cheeks streaked with my own tears.

Those tears soon turned to a flood as my emotions suddenly became uncontrollable. I cried for my parents and the anguish I had caused my mother. I cried for my father, for not being able to tell him 'what I had gotten myself into.' I cried for Jennifer and I cried for me. Every feeling I had been suppressing for the past 15 days came pouring out of my tear ducts and I struggled to get a handle on it.

"No ... no,no,no ... no sweetie." I heard Jennifer in the distance consoling me. "Don't cry. It's OK." she said, pulling away from me.

"Hey girl." she said with a teary smile when we made eye contact. "Don't cry for me sweetie." she said as she dried the tears from my face. "Yes, I'm sad Daniel is gone but I got my wish. I got another chance to see him again, to BE with him again ... and say goodbye on a better note."

I nodded in response, still struggling to regain control of my surging emotions.

"Do you think it will be like this every year?" she asked. "I mean ... You know ... Where you turn back?"

"It would be in line with Chinese culture and the concept of balance." I said nodding. "Chinese new year IS a time of reflection and then of course there is the Ying Yang. All good has some evil and vice versa, men have a little bit of woman in them and vice versa. So ... Probably!?" I answered with a shrug.

"Good, from now on then, every year, we go somewhere, you know? Just the two of us. No matter what happens in our lives or during the year, Chinese new year will be ours."

The look on her face succeeded where I had been failing, with a tight lipped smile and a laugh I agreed.

Inside I remember hoping, desperately, that I was right. Those 15 days had been truly amazing and I don't just mean the copious amounts of sex, it was something else too. In those days we dropped all barriers. There were no secrets between us because we knew each others darkest, she about my transformation, me about her sizable risque bag and her struggle as a child to find her sexual identity. There was such a relief, and ease of tensions that exists in every relationship that was gone. That absence allowed us to connect on an even deeper level. With that deeper connection it was more like our souls were making love and not just our bodies.