All Comments on 'Bound for Fun Ch. 01'

by DocAutomata

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

That was an awesome story, with so many possibilities to go forward on so many different levels ... just awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little too much power, but a good read nonetheless

The collar even mind controls random people in the area too? That's a little bit much. Even so, you've got a good thing going here. Keep at it!

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 7 years ago

Am I a bad person if I suddenly want to see him turning her into a bimbo sex slave up to anything, including street-walking prostitution and hardcore porn films?

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 5 years ago
My Desires made Real

I wish I had someone to collar me and make me the woman I wish to be. This is how I want to be, to live, to loved, & to be loved.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely Fun story@ would Love To Magically Change My Woman and My self Into What Was Body Size We Wanted and Our Thinking To Match! Heck Of An Idea!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

c

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Need to find that shop!! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

magic_knirfmagic_knirfabout 2 months ago

I love the premise and cheer for the consent being a constant topic in this. Congratulations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous