Bound for Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I didn't think that the collar was OP before, I sure as hell did now. Honestly, squeezing out some milk and getting someone to ingest it was only two simple steps away from direct control.

It wasn't until the last "test" that we finally found the limiting factor.

Chelsea and Rachel put down their cups and waited curiously. I couldn't wait to see the look on Rachel's face when --

"Oh?" Chelsea said after her hair shifted from brown to a vibrant shade of light blue. "Hmm. This is actually pretty nice."

That was expected. What wasn't expected was for Rachel's hair to stubbornly remain auburn red.

"That looks really good on you Chelsea!" Rachel said before pulling some of her own hair into her view. "What did mine do?"

"Yours was supposed to turn pink," I answered in confusion.

Her face twisted in disgust. "Ugh, you know I hate pink."

"That was the point," I said mischievously. This last test was honestly just meant to be a little prank on the both of them. Rachel managed to dodge hers, but Chelsea --

"The carpet matches the drapes, by the way," Travis remarked, right on cue.

"Eep." Chelsea turned away from us to inspect her privates. She emitted the same adorable little sound when she found that, yes, she did in fact have light blue pubic hair.

"So," Travis said, chuckling at Chelsea's predicament, "why didn't Rachel's work?"

I pondered that. I didn't think that it was simply a fluke, and I was pretty sure we didn't mix up any of the cups.

Rachel turned up her nose. "Obviously my hatred for the color pink was too powerful for your puny sex magics," she said.

I snorted. I suppose that could've been one explanation.

Wait.

"That's it!"

"It is?" Rachel asked, taken aback.

"Yeah! So far, this is the only time you've had any negative feelings about the change! You enjoyed having larger breasts, and you were completely fine with the mental tests since they were so harmless."

"Making us raise our hands and think apples taste like oranges is pretty mundane," Chelsea agreed.

"What's something that's bad enough for you to not want it, but not so bad that you're unwilling to test it?" Travis asked my newly blue-haired friend.

"How about making her cluck like a chicken?" Rachel teased. "It is a classic."

Chelsea rolled her eyes. "Fine. That's innocent enough, I suppose."

Travis handed me a cup, and I dutifully squeezed a shot of milk into it before passing it to Chelsea.

She drank it, and we waited a few seconds.

Nothing.

"Aww," Rachel whined.

"Too bad," Travis and I said at the same time.

"You're all terrible."

"Anyway," I said, pulling my shirt back over my well-milked breasts. "That's all I've got for now. How about we get going to the beach already?"

Rachel jumped from her chair, her boobs swinging wildly under her shirt.

"Finally!"

* * *

Despite Rachel's enthusiasm, we still had a two hour drive to the beach. Luckily my confession and the subsequent experimentation only lost us about an hour and a half. We had gotten up early enough that it wouldn't put much of a dent into our day.

Like always, I had a bit of trouble fitting myself into the passenger seat of the car, which amused Chelsea and Rachel to no end. The added girth of my breasts didn't help matters, of course.

Once everyone was situated, Travis pulled out of the driveway and we were off.

"So what are you two planning for the day?" Rachel asked as we pulled onto the highway. "Nothing inappropriate, I'm sure."

"Define inappropriate," Travis shot back with a smirk.

"I don't know, using arcane sex magic to make love in broad daylight?"

"Oh, then yes. Very inappropriate."

"I really hope that isn't your best idea, Rachel," I said, sending her a look of mock disappointment.

"Oh, I'm only getting started! How about --"

"Um!"

We all looked at Chelsea.

"Is it alright if...Um...Can I..." She shook her head. "Never mind."

Travis sighed good-naturedly. "Would it be weird if I invited your friends into our illicit activities, Jen?"

"Probably, but I think we've established that we're all pretty weird, right girls?"

"Hell yeah!" Rachel said.

Chelsea fidgeted in her seat. "Is this...really alright?"

"Chelsea, you're my best friend, and this is the best thing that's ever happened to me," I said. "I'd love to share it with you."

"...Okay."

"And with that, ladies," Travis began, "let the debauchery commence!"

"Woo!" Rachel and I cheered, while Chelsea simply smiled bashfully.

I was ready to begin planning out our day, until I noticed the evil smirk playing across Travis's lips.

"Really? Right now?" I asked, both cautious and excited.

"No time like the present," he replied.

I felt a strange sensation flow through me, as if my entire body was being pulled inward. Before I could ask what was happening, I realized that everything around me was getting bigger.

"Whoa," Rachel breathed.

He was shrinking me. And not just a little bit. Master towered over me for a few brief moments before the car's armrest completely obscured my view of him. I kept shrinking until the expanse of my car seat looked like it was as wide as our bedroom.

In the distance, Master's gigantic hand rushed toward me. It scooped me up, placing my torso and upper thighs in the palm of his hand. The massive pillars that were his fingers wrapped around me. His index and middle fingers sunk deeply into the sides of my breasts. Even at this size, they were too big for his hand to fully wrap around, each one around two inches wide. His pinky wedged itself between my legs and pressed hard into my dripping pussy.

He raised me slowly, yet it still felt like I was on a roller coaster. When we finally stopped, I was face to face with my Master, just below eye level. The instinctual fear of being confronted with something so huge coursed through me, but the love and trust that I felt toward him morphed that awe-inspiring terror into pure, unadulterated excitement.

What was he going to do to me?

"Want to guess how tall you are, baby?"

There was nothing he couldn't do to me.

"Six...inches?"

I'd be powerless to stop it.

"That's right. Good girl. Do you know what you are?"

Not that I wanted to.

"Yours?"

I belonged to him.

"Close. You're our ultra horny little sex toy."

I was his sex toy.

"You exist to please us and to be pleased by us."

Pleasing him was my purpose.

"Now have fun."

Those perfect, giant eyes deigned to look down at my tiny form for only a moment before I was sent flying backward. I was left facing downward, with two smaller, yet no less massive hands hovering below me. Master released me, and I gently fell into the cupped palms of the new hands, which were much softer than Master's. They were shaking.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Rachel's voice sounded to my right.

I turned myself over and sat up, craning my neck to see the owner of the palms I was resting in. Chelsea gazed down at me in shock. She was breathing heavily, and I could feel the sway of each breath, since her wrists where pressed into the front of those beautiful breasts that I helped grow. I picked myself up -- struggling a little with my footing -- and walked up to her chest, which was sadly obscured by her hoodie. Arms spread wide, I hugged myself to her breasts.

"Jen?"

I looked up, and found that the curve of her colossal tits obscured my view of her face. Reluctantly, I backed up so that I could properly face her.

"You're our s-sex toy?"

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Of course I am. What else would I be?"

"I can do anything I want to you?"

"Of course you can," I replied. Why was she asking about something so obvious? "It's not like I could stop you anyway. You're so big, and I'm so small. I exist to be played with. I need to be played with."

I was so hot. I pulled off my shirt, throwing it over the edge of her hand. I did the same to my shorts. Lying down in her hands, I squeezed my breast with one hand and fingered my pussy with the other.

"Please play with me, Chelsea."

I let out a small yelp as she maneuvered her hands from underneath me, cradling me in her left hand before gently sliding her right index finger up my body. I giggled as the digit roamed up my legs and torso, snaking it's way through my cleavage until the tip was rested on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around it, pressing it even deeper into the softness of my body. Ignoring Chelsea's soft gasp and Rachel's excited snickering, I fervently began kissing her finger tip while grinding my pussy at the base. It was the only way I could think of to pleasure her in my current position.

Before I could get too into it, though, Chelsea pulled away her finger and curled her hand into a fist. She held my entire body below my waist, pinning my arms to my sides and my legs together. My breasts were lifted slightly by the edge of her thumb, which was pressed firmly into my stomach. I shivered at how tightly she was squeezing me. I was completely at her mercy.

Seconds ticked by, the heat in my pussy steadily growing with every passing moment. I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs. Why wasn't she doing anything?

"Chelsea?" I asked, squirming slightly in her grip. "You need to play with me."

"I...I don't need to do anything," she said.

"W-what?"

Rachel giggled madly. "Oh my god, you are evil" she said, but my eyes were fixed on Chelsea.

"I don't understand," I murmured.

"You're...you're my toy, and I decide when you get to be used."

My eyes were beginning to sting as I desperately tried to think of a way to convince her to play with me. Wait, I wasn't just her toy.

I turned and saw Rachel whispering to Master out of the corner of my eye.

"Rachel, Master! Please! Tell her she needs to play with me!"

They both turned toward me. Rachel still looked amused, but I could tell she was aroused from the way she was biting her bottom lip.

"I'm your toy, too! Please!"

"Jen."

My breath hitched at Master's deep, booming voice. Chelsea turned her hand so that I could better see him. The wetness in my eyes spilled over at the stern look of disappointment he was giving me.

"It isn't your place to question your owners, Jen," he said. "Any of them."

He was right. I was a sex toy, and sex toys had no right to argue with their owners, even if it meant not being played with.

"I-I'm sorry," I said, my voice cracking as I held back a sob.

His face shifted into a warm smile. "I know you are, baby. But still..." He looked to Chelsea. "She needs to be punished, doesn't she?"

My body vibrated as Chelsea's hand trembled.

"Yes." She turned her hand and held me in front of her. The hesitance that was in her eyes before was gone. Now they burned fiercely with lust. "Yes she does."

Her grip tightened. "Make her three times more horny," Chelsea said with sadistic glee.

For a brief second my mind blanked, and shortly afterward I was twisting in Chelsea's grip, desperately trying to bring my hands to my pussy. I needed to cum so bad and I was so close. One little tweak of my clit would've been enough to get me off, I could feel it.

"Stop struggling or it'll be even worse," Chelsea warned.

With a sad whimper I stopped trying to escape. I did my best to hold myself still, though every now and then I bucked my hips involuntarily.

"Now," my best friend, owner, and tormentor said, "I'll only play with you if you promise to be a good girl. Will you be a good girl, Jen?"

"I promise! I -- Nnh! -- I'll be a good girl!"

"Great!" Rachel shouted, startling both of us. "Now hurry up and let me drink some of her milk." She held out her hand and gestured for Chelsea to hand me over.

"Oh, u-um. Okay," Chelsea stammered, the interruption apparently taking her out of her confident sadist mode. Her face was beet red by the time Rachel got a hold of me.

"You're so cute, Jen!" Rachel squealed as she brought me close enough to touch her face.

I was lying in her open palms, staring up at her, feeling her warm breath blow over my entire body. My arms were finally free, but I didn't move to masturbate even though it felt like torture. I promised I'd be a good girl, a good sex toy. And good sex toys don't get off until their owners let them. That didn't stop me from begging, though.

I pulled myself to my knees and lifted my (proportionally) huge tits in offering, every movement of my sensitive body making me whimper in need. I hefted them so that they were level with Rachel's mouth, just a few inches away from her soft, pillowy lips.

"You...wanted...my milk?" I asked between ragged breaths.

"Hmm. Did I?"

No matter how much I wanted to be a good girl, I couldn't stop myself from emitting a long, pitiful whine.

"Sorry, Jen," Rachel laughed. "You're just too cute to not bully."

Before I could respond, she gripped my body in both hands and brought me to her mouth, directing her massive tongue to my breasts. The slimy appendage was just wide enough to cradle one of my tits, lifting it up over my head before letting it drop back down. She giggled at the sight of my jiggling breast, and proceeded to gently bounce me up and down, making my mammaries swing all over the place and slap loudly against each other.

Even that alone was enough to bring me over the edge, but Rachel didn't stop there. While I began to moan ecstasy, the hand that was cradling my back wrapped around me, her thumb and forefingers pressing into the sides of my boobs and squeezing them tightly together. I felt the release of my milk, squirting out hard from the pressure that was being applied to my breasts. At the same time, she used her right thumb to play with my pussy. It was much too big for any kind of delicate fingering, but in my state of arousal it wasn't necessary. She was moving it back and forth, roughly grinding against my labia and clit. All of this rough handling only served to intensify my orgasm, my body twitching and writhing as I came.

I was still cumming when I felt something warm envelop my entire left breast. Opening my eyes, I saw the edge of an enormous pink lip. Just as I realized what was happening, I felt her tongue dance around my tit, swirling and poking and bouncing it in her mouth. She was gently sucking on me as she did this, gulping down all the milk she could.

My orgasm didn't cease until Rachel pulled me away from her mouth and shoved me into Chelsea's hands. Left gasping for breath, it took a couple of seconds for my brain to start functioning properly again. That had to have been my longest orgasm ever. I've had plenty of successive orgasms, sure, but that was the first time I ever came continuously like that. Maybe it had to do with being a sex toy?

As if confirming my suspicions, I felt my fatigue evaporate, only for it to be replaced with a familiar heat. I rubbed my thighs together, feeling hornier by the second.

I lifted myself up, noticing as I did that Chelsea's hand was wet from more than just the saliva covering my tits. I gazed upward and saw two gargantuan breasts hanging out of an unzipped hoodie, sporting rock hard nipples as big as my head. It seemed Chelsea hadn't been idle while Rachel was playing with me. I looked up at her, ready to beg for her touch, but she was looking down at her side in shock. Wondering what was wrong, I peered over the edge of her hand.

I panicked for a second, thinking Rachel had disappeared. The space where she had been sitting looked to be completely empty, but when I looked down I saw a tiny, miniature redhead waving up at me.

"Hey up there! Want some company?"

I nodded happily as Chelsea shifted me into one hand, the other grabbing Rachel. When Chelsea brought her hands together, Rachel promptly tackled me.

"This is awesome!" she said, giggling as she hugged one of my breasts. "I can't believe I just had this entire thing in my mouth! Nom!" Her infectious giggles transferred to me as she playfully mouthed at my boob.

We were interrupted when the hands that were holding us shook. Chelsea was laughing, too.

"This is insane," she said.

"You're only figuring that out now?" Rachel asked.

She lifted herself off of me and smiled at both of us. "This is a dream come true. I...I never really made it much of a secret that I was attracted to you two, but I never tried to push it too far, 'cause Jen had Travis," she looked up at Chelsea, "and I thought you weren't into women."

"Well, I, um," the girl in question stammered, "I still like guys, but...yeah, I like girls, too. It was stupid not to tell you or Jen, especially since I was finally away from home, but..." She smiled sadly. "Well, I guess I was just used to keeping it a secret. Jen knows how my parents are."

I grimaced. Yeah, I did. I could only imagine how they'd react if Chelsea told them she was bi.

"But yesterday, when Jen started...leaking, I just couldn't hold myself back. It's, um, kind of a huge fetish for me."

"Welcome to the club! Milk fetish is best fetish!" Master piped up from the front. Chelsea looked a little embarrassed at that, but I could tell that she was happy that someone shared her kink.

"Anyway," Master continued, "just let me know when the heartwarming confessions are over and I'll turn Jen back into our obedient little sex toy."

What? Oh, I wasn't ridiculously horny anymore. When did that happen? I didn't even --

"We're done!" Chelsea and Rachel chorused.

Once again, heat exploded in my pussy, and I physically had to stop myself from masturbating on the spot. Rachel climbed on top of me, her breasts pressing firmly into my own. She rested her forehead onto mine, grinning as I panted in need. She reached down with both hands and grabbed at my nipples as she brought her lips to mine.

As we kissed, I felt giant hands wrap around us, holding us tight and pressing us into each other even more. My hips bucked against Rachel's, my legs dangling over the edge of one of the hands. I felt us raise higher into the air, and one of my legs kicked at something warm and soft. I couldn't see what it was, but when the warmth at my feet intensified, I realized that it had been Chelsea's lip. The warmth enveloped my legs, and before long the softness that I had felt before constricted around my and Rachel's waists. A familiar sliminess lapped up below my legs. Chelsea's tongue snaked forward, forcing me to spread my legs as the tip wound its way between them. I tensed in orgasm as Chelsea's tongue danced over both my and Rachel's pussies, and Rachel stiffened on top of me not long after, joining me in rapturous bliss.

Chelsea finally took us out of her mouth after a couple minutes, our entire lower bodies slimy with her saliva. Rachel and I smiled, panting heavily into each others' faces. I only had a few seconds of respite before my horniness began to rebuild.

Chelsea separated us and laid us on each of her thighs before looking up to Master.

"Can you make me lactate?" she asked, her voice shy, but with an undercurrent of excitement.

"Sure."

I was lifted up and held face down, my boobs swinging freely in the air. Chelsea opened her mouth wide below me before squeezing both of my breasts in one hand, my milk spraying into her awaiting mouth. The giant blue-haired vixen gulped it down with relish, moaning in joy as she felt her own milk begin to leak from her breasts.

She placed me back on her leg, positioning me at the end of her knee and doing the same for Rachel. Chelsea leaned forward, and a mountain of tit-flesh loomed over me. A huge, wet nipple was pressed over my body before showering me in her milk. The hard nub rubbed all over me, at one point going over my face and practically drowning me in breast milk.