Bound for Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Chelsea lifted herself back up, leaving me dazed and soaked. Looking to my side, I saw that Rachel was in a similar situation.

"Hey Chelsea," I heard Master say, "Can you hand me Jen? We're almost at the beach and I want to have a turn with her before we get there."

A few seconds ticked by with no response. I gazed up at Chelsea and laughed. She seemed to be in her own little milky world, sucking hungrily at her own nipples. It looked like she wasn't kidding when she said lactation was a huge fetish for her.

"Well, it doesn't look like you need her right now, so...yoink."

I was suddenly plucked off of Chelsea's lap and thrust to the front of the car. Before I could regain my bearings, Master used the hand he wasn't holding me with to block my view. At first I worried about him steering the car, but I figured he must've been using his powers to do it.

"Do you know what you are, baby?" he asked.

"A sex toy."

"Yes, but do you know what kind of sex toy?"

That stumped me. I knew that there were many different types of sex toys in the world, but I couldn't figure out which one of them I was supposed to be.

"I'm sorry, Master. I don't."

"That's okay," he said. "You're a cock sleeve. Do you know what that means?"

That's right, I was a cock sleeve! How did I forget that?

"It means I pleasure cocks by letting them fuck my tight little pussy," I replied confidently.

"Good girl. And here's the cock that you're gonna get fucked with."

He pulled his hand away, and I nearly came just from the sight of the monster in front of me. The underside of a humongous cock stood before me, just as long as I was tall. In the back of my mind I realized that Master had shrank it back to average size, but from my perspective it was utterly massive.

Master pulled me forward, pressing his shaft against my entire body. I tried my best to pleasure it, humping at it while kissing the underside of his glans. Master helped me by pumping me up and down, my body gliding over his cock thanks to Chelsea's breast milk acting as a lubricant. My breasts were wrapped around his shaft, bouncing with each thrust.

Master squeezed me tighter to his rod and increased the pace before roughly pulling me away. Before I could protest, the end of his giant cock head pointed straight at me. Master grunted as glob after glob of hot, sticky cum splattered onto me, covering me from head to toe in his seed. After he shot his final load he slapped the end of his dick on my cum-stained tits.

"Now for the main event."

As I was licking up the cum on my face, Master maneuvered me onto the end of his dick, its massive head forcing my legs apart. I felt a bead of leftover cum smear against my pussy. I was so eager to get fucked by this monster of a cock, but there was a rather obvious problem with that.

"I think you might be too big for me, Master," I said sadly.

"You are pretty small for a cock sleeve, aren't you?" he said. "But don't worry. I'll fix you."

I felt my entire body surge outward, and everything around me began to shrink. Master shifted his grip on me as I grew -- at six inches he was able to cradle my entire upper body in one hand, but by the time my growth had stopped, he had both hands wrapped around my waist, his fingers slightly overlapping behind my back.

"There we go," Master said, "I think around twenty inches should work."

I was still positioned over his cock, my legs spread with my heels resting on his hips. The monster that was nudging on my pussy still seemed way too big. It looked about the same length as it had been last night, but it was much thicker, nearly as wide as one of my thighs. But if Master thought it would fit inside me, then it had to be true.

I let out an excited moan as I was slowly lowered onto Master's cock. He had to push me down hard, forcing himself into my too-tight pussy. I started cumming as I felt my pelvis bulge outward, stretching unnaturally to accommodate his girth. My body was overcome by violent spasms, the intensity of my orgasm building and building as more of his cock filled me up. Placing my shaking arms around my belly, I could feel the huge bulge rising up my torso. I felt my ass softly bump against his balls, and my orgasm peaked. My entire upper body was wrapped around his cock, the tip just below my collar bone.

Master let go of my waist, letting my body be completely supported by his cock. I was still cumming, trapped in an endless state of orgasm that left me twitching in bliss, my passionate moans devolving into pitiful little squeaks. I was barely functional, but I used what little coherence I had left to look up to my Master and plead:

"Puh...lease...fuh...uh...ck...me," my voice cracked.

I wasn't even sure if what I was saying was intelligible, but Master understood me perfectly. He wrapped his hands back around my waist and lifted me almost completely off of him, my inner walls caving inward at the absence of his rod. He held me there for a few seconds -- smiling as he watched my continuing orgasm -- before slamming me back down on his cock.

It was too much. Everything was gone but for the euphoria. He violently pumped me up and down his shaft, my big, milky tits bouncing harder than ever before, slapping together and nearly hitting me in the face with each down-stroke. I was cumming all the while. Cumming so hard that I should've passed out. This was everything that I was. A mindless toy, being used to pleasure my Master's cock.

I don't know how long it lasted. I just know that after what seemed like both an eternity and an instant, Master groaned, his hands tightening around my waist as he slammed me onto his cock one final time. My body shook in sync with the spasms of his rod, his ridiculous supply of semen staining my insides and accumulating in my stomach. Just like last night, my belly expanded outward to accommodate the rising flood of cum that was pouring into me. My breasts began to separate as my belly pushed between them, surging outward with each wave of cum. When Master's cock finally stopped pumping me with his seed, I was left looking like I was nine months pregnant with triplets.

I was still twitching around his cock, even after Master's orgasm ended. It wasn't until he pulled me off that my own orgasm finally ceased. As his head exited my lower lips with a plop, he plugged up my pussy with his thumb, keeping me filled to the brim with his cum.

"This isn't a bad look for you."

The implications of that somehow made it through my blissed-out brain. I smiled, rubbing my taut belly with both hands.

"Mmm," I agreed.

After holding me like that for a few moments, he released his thumb. Cum flooded out of my pussy as the huge, round protrusion that was my belly shrank back to its normal flatness. When all was said and done I was exhausted, but my body didn't feel nearly as worn out as I would've thought. I fingered myself experimentally and confirmed that I was just as tight as always. Magic was awesome.

Master stood me in his lap, leaving me about eye-level with his chest.

"What are you, baby?" he asked.

"Hm? Oh!"

I was back to normal. Mentally, anyway. I jumped up and hugged him, pretty much hanging from his neck.

"That was amazing," I said.

"You were amazing."

"No, you were!"

"No, you were!"

Before we could get too sickeningly cutesy with each other, we were interrupted by a loud moan from behind us. We looked back there to find Chelsea lying across the back seat, one hand jilling herself while the other milked her tit. The entire seat was so soaked in breast milk that -- were it not for the fact that Travis was the god of house cleaning -- it probably would've had to have been replaced.

I giggled at the scene, but there was something missing.

"Where's Rachel?" I asked.

"Uh, I think Chelsea's using her as a different kind of toy..."

Sure enough, I saw a small flash of red locks just below a neat patch of blue pubic hair.

"Oh. Huh."

"We're here, by the way." He gestured to the front, where I could see the crests of dunes poking over the parking lot's fence.

"Eh," I shrugged, looking back at my sex-crazed best friends. "Let's give 'em a minute."