All Comments on 'Bound Friends Pt. 03'

by jessbbaby34

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
What a marvellous story!

And what a gifted story-spinner, too. This really is top-class work; five stars seems a paltry recompense for such talented writing, but if they help, they are most certainly yours. I look forward to reading lots more - thank you for sharing a wonderful imagination with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very good, yes, but it gets to be too much that it is always more and more and more and nothing goes wrong. Never is it too much. Never does some one have a bad reaction. Or just have their tender parts chafed beyond pleasure. Classic over the top anything for the orgasm schtick. After a while I am just worn out by it and the enjoyment wanes. Kind of how it would really be for them. Then there are the undeniable changes that would be happening to their life-long friendships. You are glossing over that aspect with simplistic ideas of it's all good as long as we are wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing. Keep up the good work.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
So unbelievably good

You write well, your characters have real developments (as well as doubts), and the story you are spinning for us is just fantatic.

One minor detail: Andrea could not have had a chastity belt on with a buttplug (however small) for 14 days. There are bodily functions ...

Wicked_NightmareWicked_Nightmareabout 8 years ago

This chapter was less intense, and spent more time developing the characters. It was still an interesting an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Cindy1001, please go back to the club vist and re-read the funtions of the belt/plug. Toilet needs are well described. In this chapter there was a sack intoduced for use “out of range“ of the clubs transmitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The consent in this is so close to being good. I appreciate what there is, but a little more to establish boundaries and limits and safety would make it sit so much better. Even just Andrea using her safeword and having that moment of stepping outside the game would have been great. I still enjoyed the story, though, and I'm glad you wrote it.

LovelyMissPandaLovelyMissPandaover 3 years ago
Best part of the series.

Few years late to the party here, but I loved this. Andrea and Lea are my faves. Would have liked to see more of them later on.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

This is an Amazing story!!!!! I really love the characters. I'm really pulling for Andrea and Lea to get together permanently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous