All Comments on 'Bound Friends Pt. 07'

by jessbbaby34

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Yum

Delicious torment and delivered by a computer too so no way to play to its feelings.

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Although I am not into blackmail stories, this series is great. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Wow! What a great story. Especially because it's seems to be a first posting. I normally wouldn't care for the sci-fi type stuff but the characters and their interactions with each other keep things interesting. The suspense of waiting to find out how the girls get out of Hannah's clutches, or if they do, or if they even still have enough will to want to is a killer. Like having my arousal chip stuck on high with no release.

p.s. I bet the next time Hannah says jump Sophie doesn't hesitate, not even to ask how high.

Wicked_NightmareWicked_Nightmareabout 8 years ago

This chapter feels a bit stale, the plot of girls submitting to a mechanical mistress seems to bleed from the narrative into the feeling I get by reading it. The story seems to be escalating because it's supposed to. Tighter restrictions, harsher punishments more and more.

I personally found the change in theme a bit jarring, going from girls exploring kink, getting more than they bargained for, but ultimately enjoying, to simply being pulled deeper and deeper from a few bold mistakes.

And the two together strained my investment in the series. After humanizing them so much in earlier chapters, it's harder for me to enjoy watching their submission escalate without them enjoying the ride. The ending looked hopeful, like Heather might eventually become the source of enjoyment she was intended as.

teehaateehaaabout 5 years ago
First making the readers sympathetic...

for the main characters and then just letting them watch their plain suffering isn't particulary erotic, you know.

I'm really uncomfortable right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous