All Comments on 'Bound Friends Pt. 12'

by jessbbaby34

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really love your storytelling. It's not the best erotica I have read but it's definitely around the top.

Some of the erotic scenes are very imaginative and I have come to like the main characters. However, even though I personally don't mind the darker turn it took (especially since institutionalised quasi-slavery and contracts -and SCIENCE!- happen to be my overspecific fetishes), I kind of miss the playfulness of the first chapters. Nonconsent can get kind of miserable (even for people like me, who generally like it), especially if you like the characters, while it is slightly overdone to boot. The kind of upbeat bondage stories like the ones told (more or less) in the first chapters are unexpectedly rare.

Which is a wordy way for me to say that I really, really, *really* hope you are getting to a happy ending for this story-ark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This series just keeps me coming back. After ch 10 i was so sad it ended. Happy i checked back and saw the next two chapters! That was a couple months ago and i still found myself wondering about those 4 friends. Cant wait to see how lea and sophia survive the rest of their torture days!

McSwitchyMcSwitchyabout 9 years ago
The Belt

This is the best series I've read in the last 15 years! Long ago I read a very long series called "The Belt" (back when altarboy's site was the hottest thing around... I can't remember where to even go looking for the story now, though).

I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this series, especially the playful beginning. It got seriously heavy towards the middle-end, and I almost quit reading, but I was happy to see things resolved in a more positive direction. Can't wait to read the conclusion of Casino storyline. Congratulations on creating something so complete and so well.

Too bad it's not fanfiction, it could have been the next 50 Shades!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Love

I love your characters and I love you for creating them and let us be part of their wonderful adventures and friendship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous