Bound Friends Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Leota saw the collar. It was not nearly as thin as the cuffs, in fact it was unusually thick. Three oval rings hung down from the centre of it, where a small milk white gemstone sat gracefully. Like the cuffs, the two halves of the collar were custom printed and had a small amount of rubber material inside, making the fit snug but comfortable as Leota put it on. The thickness made it stick out noticeably from her neck, which only made the thinness of her cuffs seem more noteworthy.

Leota looked over to see Rora fitting a large, clanky metal belt around her waist and began to copy with her own. It connected at either side of her into a flat seamless curve of metal sitting right at her hips. Between the side pieces were thick dangling chains running across her front and back. The chains were tight enough that it would never be at risk of falling off, but still loose enough to move around some. The curved parts at her hips however sat comfortably and unmoving as Leota jiggled around to see and hear her new adornments.

Both at the front and the back, Leota noticed two small links dangling down from the main chain. There were two pieces of black velvet-like fabric. Two flaps came off of the top and fold back attaching back to the fabric itself somehow.

"Here," Rora said, seeing Leota look confusedly at the garment. "These have little magnets in them, you just feed the tag through the loop like this," she said as she took charge and attached the piece of fabric to the hanging link of chain. "Then they should stay on but can also be easily ripped off whenever."

The black fabric didn't give much modesty, though that was certainly never meant to be its job. It stretched from about the middle of one leg to the middle of the other, falling not even down to the knees.

A final two pieces were left. Each was made of a teardrop-like piece of fabric with a chain on one side and clips at the other. Leota looked over and began to copy Rora. Leota felt suddenly very stupid, not noticing how the clips connect to the collar at either side allowing the fabric to cover her breasts connecting the two chains together in the back.

She looked over to Rora to finally take in the finished product. Her deep purple skin covered from her toes up to her head of short but pure white hair. The silver metal glistened and the black velvet covered only enough to be appetizing. Rora smiled with a mouth of bright white teeth contrasting sharply against her skin and lips.

"It's alright, stare all you want, I promise not to bite.." Rora teased playfully. Leota let out a short burst of nervous laughter, blushing and looking down at her feet. "No it's fine," Rora said, closing the gap and putting an arm around the back of Leota's neck. "We're gonna be spending a lot of time together, gonna have to get use to each other sooner rather than later."

"I know, you're right," Leota said as she raised her head back up.

"You do find me attractive right?" Rora suggestively whispered. She placed her free hand on Leota's ass, sliding it around and gently squeezing. Leota moaned and closed her eyes. Rora pulled herself closer, a slight moan escaping from her as well. "Well that's good to know, looks like our connection's off to a decent start." Rora suddenly pulled back and darted her head around to look at the clock. "Oh fuck balls! We need to be down there right damn now!" she exclaimed, grabbing Leota by the hand and pulling her out towards the door.

****

The two girls darted down the hallway holding hands, Leota simply following wherever this woman took her. As they burst through some doors to some kind of backstage they were greeted with a quiet "you're late." They hurriedly were shooed into a tall standing cage on wheels. The inside was actually quite large, wide enough that the two could stand comfortably beside each other and tall enough that they could barely reach the top with their hands.

Leota suddenly had a dark realization that this was painfully familiar as the place she was publicly punished. She grabbed on to Rora's arm, suddenly afraid of what might be waiting for her out on stage. Her sense of panic only worsened as the crew began to drape a cloth over the cage, covering them in blackness.

"You ok?" Rora whispered.

"What are we doing here?" Leota quietly asked.

"Relax, they just wanna show us off. The Pleasure Twins of Geminor after all, kind of a first I think. Time to show us off, just smile and relax, it's all good."

Leota relaxed her grip. Somehow her utter confidence was enough to calm her down. The cage jerked forward as the wheels brought them out towards the stage. She nearly tipped back from the suddenness and surprise, but she steadied herself on Rora's arm.

"Here, put your hand on my ass, get ready to show off," Rora said as she shook loose of Leota's grip and placed her own hand on Leota's ass. The cage came to a halt but remained covered, she could hear the sound of speakers blasting someone's voice but it came through muffled to them, clearly the speakers were still in front of them.

"Just show off?" Leota asked, leaning in a little closer. She moved her hand up to find Rora's head in the darkness. Leota closed the remaining distance and locked her lips on Rora's. Leota felt her NESIC turn on as the tone of the announcer changed.

There was suddenly a blinding light as the cover over their cage was swiftly removed. Leota looked briefly out, seeing only a fuzzy outline of a crowd before turning her eyes back to Rora and continuing their long kiss. She heard the crowed chuckle and holler. She felt embarrassed, but instead decided to focus on the girl in front of her, and on the fact that she felt her NESIC turn itself up a little more again.

Rora broke off the kiss as seemed to begin an auction. Leota looked out at the indistinguishable mass of people and then back at Rora. "What's happening I thought this was just showing off?" she whispered in Rora's ear.

"This is just for the right to be first one we're with, shit did I not mention that?" she explained quietly. Leota began to get nervous, a fact she wasn't hiding from Rora very well. "Hey, come on it'll be ok. You've been with tons of guys here before right? How'd you get through then?"

"Not well." Leota cryptically admitted before forcing herself to don a fake smile for the crowed.

"Well we're connected now, means aside from everything else I got reason to make you enjoy it. So I don't know how yet, but I'll be getting you through this. I'll find something you like," Rora said as she slid her hand from Leota's ass, back between her legs to reach her pussy from behind. Leota moaned slightly before noticing the announcer finally say "sold!"

Music began to play and the crowd began to walk up onto the stage. They began to surround the cage, finally coming into focus and showing both lust and curiosity. Rora grabbed hold of Leota and returned to passionately kissing her, running her hand around her ass and causing a reaction from the crowed. After a few minutes of gawking, the crowd began to disperse, going back towards the seats and out the exits. As the final few left, Leota's NESIC finally turned off.

"OK, so we're gonna need to head over now. We're supposed to meet whoever just bid highest in this special room," Rora said as soon as one of the stagehands had come by to open the cage. She grabbed Leota's arm and led the way.

"I just had a thought, are you into.. like.." Leota asked as she briskly walked to keep up.

"Probably," Rora said as she turned back with a grin. "Sorry you were saying?"

"Anything.. bondage..y? Like maybe I'd have more fun if you kind of just took the lead."

"Sure we can start off like that. I'm open to whatever. Then we better make sure to get there before he does so we can get a little chain around that pretty collar of yours," Rora said picking up the pace.

****

They finally came to a stop inside a dimly lit room. The soft yellow-red glow bounced off the many metal adornments and gave the room a distinctly inviting warmth. The room was long and narrow. There was a small bathroom in the back, a bed in front of that, and then an empty stretch with only a couch and a dresser against the side wall. There was the concealed door at the back that blended into the wall which they had used from the staff hallways, and a more regular doorway at the front.

But what was most noticeable is that beside the door at the front of the room was what looked like a large ornate cage built part way into the wall. It was longer than a regular bed, maybe ten or eleven feet long taking up most of the wall but only as wide as a twin bed. The silver colored bars were not vertical lines but rather a series of circles of varying sizes. The largest ones you could stick a fist through, but none were much larger than that. It made it look very much like a decorative bird cage. And while the cage was halfway into the wall, along the far side of the cage there was a metal looking covering just beyond the bars that blocked all sight of what might be behind the door.

There was a door to the cage that was currently open, it only left enough space to comfortably crawl inside. It's floor was up at knee height and it looked like they wouldn't be able to stand straight when inside so crawling seemed a natural way to get in anyway. Rora gave Leota a tap in the direction of the cage, which she decided to act on. She crawled into the cage while Rora gathered a few chains from a bedside drawer before dashing inside to join her.

Once Rora was inside she shut the door behind her, and there was a loud sound of a click. Rora tested the door and felt it was locked. She made a shrug and crawled over to Leota. "Here, lay down," she said, gently pressing on Leota's bare chest. Leota obeyed, starting to breath heavy as she looked at the chain in Rora's hand.

Rora straightened out two of the lengths of chain, each with a small clip at one side of it. She nimbly straddled Leota, resting her hips on Leota's thighs. A nervous smile crossed Leota's face as she looked up at this mysterious purple skinned woman and the silver chains she held in her hand. Rora attached one to her own collar before bending over slowly to attach the other to Leota's collar. Once it was attached, she pulled at the chain bending Leota up and bringing their faces close. Leota felt her NESIC turn on, signaling perhaps that things were about to get under way.

"So, you like me to take charge I guess," Rora said, closing the distance between them until their noses began to touch. "What do you say, I'll be your real life, what did you call her? That girl you kept picturing when you were with guys?"

"Vera," Leota said.

"Yeah, her," Rora said finally releasing Leota's leash, causing Leota to fall back onto the bed. She bent forward, closing the gap again and giving Leota an intense, inquisitive stare. Leota nodded her head, swallowing lightly as she felt Rora's hand crept down her chest. Leota felt her NESIC turn up again as Rora's hand found it's way under Leota's cloth. The hand slid confidently down her inner thigh, finding its way eventually back toward her sex. Two fingers almost immediately slid in, warmly felling around Leota's very moist interior.

Leota couldn't move, she was utterly transfixed and offering up no resistance. Rora began to bite her lower lip as she moved her body back up to a kneel. She looked to be enjoying it every bit as much as Leota, even beginning to lightly moan as Leota felt her Nesic turn up for a third time. Between that and Rora's fingers she knew she wouldn't need very much more of this before she'd be ready to cum.

Deciding to exercise more than a little restraint, Rora stopped what she was doing, pulling her hand away and collapsing forward as she caught her breath. "Wouldn't want to spoil our appetites" she said with a chuckle.

"Tease," Leota replied, sitting up and leaning on her back arms to do so. She could feel just an ounce of heat radiating off of Rora's nearly touching body. She looked hesitatingly into Rora's eyes, not wanting to presume to go any further.

"Ok, you're the one with the slightly more particular tastes, so when the guy gets here we can do this however.." Rora began to say.

Leota interrupted, closing her eyes and moving those final few inches in for a kiss. Their lips embraced passionately, fiercely, both bringing one hand up to hold the other's head in a tight hold. By the time they broke, Leota was gasping for air with a big stupid smile across her face. "I know.. it's not going to just .. be women. But.. could we not dwell for now? When some guy does come in I'll do what I need to do, and I'll do it pretending that I'm doing it to please you but.. for now could we just.. just shut the fuck up about it?"

****

Almost as if on done on cue, the moment after Leota finished speaking the door swung open. The girls looked over to see a well dressed man in his 20s. He was pale and scrawny, a fact his skinny tie and thinly tailored shirt only amplified. He folded his jacket over one side of the couch and walked over to the cage.

Rora grabbed Leota's chain, making her follow as she crawled toward the edge of the cage. The man bent over to observe them, like someone might bend over at a deli to see the cuts of meat. He placed a hand through the circular frame of the cage, stroking Leota's chin before checking his hands. He cocked half a smile as he noticed no residue at all on his hands. "Good, I was worried you girls might turn my cock blue or something," he said as she retracted his hand and reached for the door of the cage. The release was a simple recessed latch, but with the frame of the cage becoming more dense with smaller holes around it, there wasn't any way it could open from the inside.

Rora crawled out, keeping Leota's leash in hand but letting it go once they were both out and standing. She gently wrapped on hand around the small of Leota's back, pulling her hips flush with her own. Rora raised an eyebrow and cocked half a smile, saying loudly but without words "Where do you wanna start?"

The man immediately began to loosen his tie, pulling it off his collar and throwing it against the couch. Rora moved forward as he began slowly and clumsily unbuttoning his shirt. "Here, let her help you," she said as she guided Leota forward before moving in closer herself to garner his attention. His hands moved around Leota, grabbing Rora's two breasts and freeing them from the cloth they hid behind.

Leota bent down to be more out of the way as she continued to undress him. As she reached the final button she felt her NESIC turn up once again, now reaching a distractingly high level. She moaned as she pulled the shirt from his pants. He had put his hands by his side so the shirt could be removed, instead using his mouth to gently lick and caress Rora's left nipple.

Leota threw the shirt onto the couch and found that Rora had taken her old position kneeling before him. She gingerly unzipped his pants and freed his cock, taking the mostly hard member in her mouth. He wrapped one arm around Leota, pulling her close and beginning to fondle her breasts. Leota looked down at Rora, who was working passionately, keeping her eyes up and not on the job at hand. Rora saw Leota hesitating as the man began to remove the cloths covering her breasts. She gave Leota a quick instruction with her eyes, telling her essentially "just go with it."

Maybe it was being told to do it by her, maybe it was simply a combination of the NESIC and the unavoidable sensations that come with caressing her nipple, but Leota let herself enjoy it. She ran her fingers through his relatively long hair, moaning her enjoyment.

Leota opened her eyes again to see Rora getting up and taking the man by the hand to lead him over to the square bed. She pushed him down, pulling his pants the rest of the way off once he was down. Leota joined them from the other side, encircling him on both sides as his cock stood up proudly through the slit in his boxers. Rora slid herself over, straddling him and slowly lowering herself down onto his cock.

With her eyes, Rora told Leota to slide over and straddle this man's face. Her NESIC was going at very high levels now, and the addition of an unseen tongue was more than welcome. She leaned forward on his chest, getting closer to Rora as she began to rather vigorously ride his cock. Her purple body shimmered in the low light as it started to sweat. Leota reached out, grabbing her breast in one hand as she felt the guest reach out and grab her ass.

Leota began to cry out loudly, echoing the moans Rora was gasping out. Leota leaned forward and grabbed hold of Rora's leg, gasping as the high setting of her NESIC and the man's mostly passable tongue work sent her rocking violently into orgasm. She felt Rora hold on to her shoulder tightly as she was made to cum at the same time, bringing the movement from both of them to a temporary halt as the both convulsed for a few moments in the afterglow. Leota moved forward, getting her ass out of his face and kissing Rora passionately.

As Leota climbed off of him, the man sat up. He grabbed Rora by the hips and twirled her around, putting her on her back with her legs bent sharply back. The man began to drive furiously into her, thrusting deep and hard, working up a noticeable sweat quickly. Rora gritted her teeth and beckoned Leota to come back in and join the two of them.

The man reached out, grabbing Leota by the back of the head and pulled her in. He pushed her up, giving him easy access to her breasts for him to play with. Leota wrapped her arm around his head, choosing to pretend she didn't know who's long hair that was snd simply enjoy the sensations and the accompanying sensations of her NESIC.

Leota looked down and maneuvered herself around so that she was over Rora's face. She lowered herself slowly, stopping the moment she felt tongue on her pussy. Leota ran her hands through his hair as he began to once again piledrived deeply into Rora's warm cunt. Leota once again felt her building to an orgasm only to feel her chip give her the sudden and unmistakable order to cum right then and now.

She stiffened her legs, fearing she might be crushing poor Rora but not being able to care very much. The man pulled himself back from her chest, Leota had not even noticed how tightly she began to hold his head as he came. She let him go and he quickly slid back, catching his breath as his dick began to soften. Leota fell forward, collapsing near Rora's knees and rolling over so as to not be directly on top of her.

"I will say, it is interesting having a pair of ya. Got a whole thing going, much more satisfying than a regular two girls"

"We are so honored that you enjoyed yourself," Rora said delectably as she sat up. "Is there anything else we can do for you?"

"No.. no, I'm gonna just go wash up and get going." he said as she started inching his way off the bed and towards the bathroom.

"Would you like us to join you in there?" Rora asked.

"No, no you girls catch your breath. I'll just be a minute or two."

As the bathroom door shut, Leota sat up. The shower was almost immediately on and so Leota leaned in. "At the end there.. I think someone triggered me to cum, are we being watched? Like not just passive but actually, where someone knows when to trigger us?"

"I mean.. we are pleasure twins," Rora said in a low voice.

"That's not really an answer," Leota said, even more confused than before.

"Well, I mean your NESIC it tuned to how aroused I am, mine's tuned to how aroused you are. Mine's triggered to cum whenever you do, yours is triggered to cum whenever I do. That's what all these rubber cuffs collars all that's for. More than just eyecandy, So first time you made me cum, second time I guess I made you cum. Wait.. did I not mention this?" Rora said with an embarrassed look on her face.