Bound Friends Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No.. no you did not."

****

"So how do we even know if we're clean if we got this purple color? I keep wanting to scrub it off," Leota said as the two of them both showered and scrubbed.

"I mean, it's not like dirt is usually purple.." Rora said as she set down the wash cloth.

"Like why is this not turning purple?" Leota asked as she pointed at the white wash cloth.

"Look it's a bunch of science stuff over my head.. some chemical that's UV treated changes.. something something. The important thing is not to go too slow." she said as she opened the shower door and stepped out to begin drying herself off.

"So now that he's gone.. and we're showed off, now what?" Leota asked after turning off the water and grabbing a towel herself.

"Now we dry off, we open up the back door so the housekeeping can come in and clean the sheets between people, and we go back to our cage."

"Hmm.. not all that bad actually, I can think of much worse places to wait," Leota said as she stepped out to watch Rora finish drying herself off. She still wore her cuffs her collar and her waist chain, all of which sparkled against the lights of the bathroom. She got dressed with her two loincloths and her bra as Leota dried herself off and did the same. With Leota following behind to watch, Rora open up the rear door that lead to the staff hallway. The linoleum and fluorescent light was a sharp contrast to the room, and the hall was lined on both sides with rows and rows of doors some of which were currently open. The door seemed to click onto some kind of magnet, keeping it open until someone chooses to shut it. "So I had a thought," Leota said.

"Oh, just one?" Rora teased.

"So when you were trying to figure out what I might get out of this, was that being kind or just wanting me to enjoy it so it'd turn up your NESIC."

"And why can't it be both? I can be a good person and still be horney. Look, they said this dye stuff will last at least a month or two before they're even able to reverse it. So we're gonna be spending a lot of time together and that cage ain't exactly big or good at keeping things private. I want you to enjoy it because I want to enjoy it, but also because I want you to enjoy yourself," Rora explained as she decided to grab a few things from the drawers before heading over for the cage door.

"I guess.. I don't know there's an absolute right answer, but that might be close to it what you just said there," Leota said as before climbing into the cage. Rora followed quickly behind, throwing a hand full of stuff into the cage ahead of her and closing the door behind her.

As soon as the door closed, Leota jumped in surprise as a metal canopy began to deploy around the cage on the side facing the room. It looked very similar to what Leota had assumed was some kind of wall, but now began to worry was very much mobile. Once it was about half way around, the canopy on the other side of the cage began to split open. It seemed to be all one mechanic, and as one side closed the other must be opened. It exposed the cage to the public sight of maybe a dozen or so people, on what looked like a well themed public market of some distant world.

"Is there anything else you forgot to mention when I told you to tell me everything they briefed you on?" Leota asked through gritted teeth at Rora who had taken up a seat right beside her.

"Shit, I didn't tell you we go on public display? Well long story short, we go on public display when the rooms out of commission.."

****

Leota clung close to Rora, she looked around with great wide eyes as people stopped to look. The cage protruded out slightly from the front of the structure, allowing her to see up and down the meandering pathway. None of it was in very sharp focus, but it looked like there were many other cages protruding out like her own. Some had their blinds drawn around, others were uncovered like hers. She felt a million eyes on her, her pulse began to race as she looked around trying to make a best guess of what it all looked like. But soon her NESIC was back on, a sign of how her partner was adapting and the right kind of distraction she felt she needed.

"Someone's an exhibitionist aren't they?" Leota whispered coyly to Rora.

"And someone should probably learn to be.." Rora replied before kissing Leota on the cheek and ducking back to the door where she had left her things. The door was now covered, but Leota noticed another door at the front of the cage. Also inaccessible to her, but at least there was still a way out when the canopy was between them and the room.

Rora pounced on Leota, pinning her playfully to the ground from behind. She took two locks she held in her hand, and slipped one each through the single d-ring in each one of Leota's wrist cuffs. With a quick snap, she fastened them to the chain coming off Leota's collar just a few inches away from the collar itself. Rora then grabbed the rest of the chain leash and pulled Leota back up to a kneel and out to look again at all the people.

"Mmm there's the trick to get you going apparently," Rora whispered into Leota's ear as she embraced her from behind. She nibbled lightly on her ear as she retreated, causing Leota to bite her lower lip instinctively. She felt Rora scoot herself closer, pressing her mostly naked body against her back. She looked down and saw Rora's legs sitting right beside her. And as she pulled on her restraints, Rora's hold seemed only to grow tighter. Rora held tight enough that Leota could feel Rora's chest raise and lower as it pressed against her back with each breath she took.

As Leota looked around she saw if anything the attention was becoming greater. The frontmost row of people were still in focus, but it became a blur soon after them. In Leota's mind that made it impossible to tell just how many people there were, but it felt like thousands. It was immensely public, but something suddenly clicked. From behind this cage, none of them could do anything but watch. That safety net, keeping the hordes at bay, allowed her to let go of a lot of her anxiety and simply enjoy the touch of this woman who had locked her up.

Rora slid her hand down Leota's leg grabbing the fabric and parting it to one side. Leota now looked down and watched helplessly as her pussy became exposed to everyone. She looked back at Rora as best as she could, nodding and whispering "go on.." Leota felt her NESIC turn up to a very high level. The fingers that had just moved the fabric returned to her pussy, pressing inside with two fingers that hooked around hitting just the right spots. It was maybe only a few more pumps before Leota found herself cascading to orgasm in front of everyone. Rora gripped her tightly as she followed her twin over the edge, exhaling long and slow as she gripped her tightly.

By the time the two had finished, Rora lay forward, leaning her weight on Leota's shoulder largely by resting her head there. With her hands she guided Leota to her side, laying her down with Rora huddled behind her. "See? Not so terrible right?" Rora asked.

"No, not to bad at all.."

****

"So you two really connected like it says?" one of the more burly guest asked.

"Yes in deed," Rora said reaching down her fingers to Leota's crotch. "I touch her down here and.. Mmmm and I feel it myself too."

"How do I know you ain't just lying?" he said skeptically.

"How do we prove it?" she asked, sitting up but continuing to lean on the still horizontal Leota. "You can always try to get us alone.. run any kind of test you want mister skeptical man.." Rora taunted sensually. Leota let out a moan as her NESIC returned to life again.

"You two? Little rich for my blood, but still.. I'm sure you come a little closer and we could figure something out.." he said as he stepped right up to the edge of the cage. A few more people passing by began to stop to see what was going on.

Rora tapped her fingers along the tips of Leota's knees, trying to think of what to do as a crowed was begin to gather to see if the connection was as real as they claimed. She sat Leota up and shuffled her forward, putting one hand on the small of her back while the other pulled forcefully on her chain.

"My twin here.. well she's a bit of a kinky one," Rora said as the two of them reached the edge of the cage. "She can like it rough. Here hold this," she said as she fed Leota's chain up through a circular opening. The man smiled and grabbed the chain, pulling it as far as it could go. Letoa's hand reached the edge of the cage and held on to the circular bars. She looked back at Rora with pleading eyes, nervous and not knowing what to do.

"You know.. on second thought, no. Hand her back." Rora said as she yanked the leash back. The man didn't fight her, letting go as soon as he felt her pull. There was a slight look of disappointment, but he still seemed eager to see what was being planned. "Why should she have all the fun? Let's let her be the test subject on this one!"

Leota felt relief as Rora grabbed her and pulled her away, back to the far side of the cage. Rora dodged over to grab the one key that came with the locks, freeing the leash from her collar while leaving her arms locked to the chain. She stood up, mostly, the ceiling was not quite tall enough to stand upright, but in the dead centre against the far side of the bar was a large half ring that Rora quickly locked the chain to. Leota was still kneeling, but her hands were now held high over her head.

"Just to make sure there's no cheating," Rora added before everything went black for Leota. Rora slipped a blindfold over her, nothing serious but more than enough to block out her vision. Leota then felt Rora pull on her legs, spreading her legs out in two directions and setting her down onto her ass. It made her arms seem to be pulled even tighter as she lost the height. Rora quickly used the rest of the chain she brought to lock Leota's legs to two separate parts of the cage. Leota felt the fabric covering her sex removed altogether from its belt. Leading even to a cat call or two as her pussy was now unobstructed and on display.

"Now, you see she's all by her lonesome," Rora said as she seductively crawled back towards the man. "So she won't know when you do this,"she said, taking his hand through one of the cage's openings and placing his hand on her barely covered breast. She refrained from making any noise, but she briefly closed her eyes as the man began to feel around, sliding his fingers particularly over the piercing he had only now noticed. Rora beckoned silently with her other finger for another gentleman to come closer and join in. She put her finger to her lips, telling the crowd to be quiet and keep Leota entirely in the dark over what was happening.

Leota was blind, but she felt her NESIC certainly becoming stronger. It had started as a humb and was building up to full blown blasts. It would still come somewhat intermittently. Presumably as Rora got specific stimulation that particularly agreed with her. She started breathing heavy and noticed just how quiet it was. The weight of all those eyes were on her, causing her to try to close her legs or pull her arms down. When both were unsuccessful she moaned, coming to enjoy the feeling of being used at a literal demonstration piece by this woman.

Rora by contrast had begun to rub herself as the two men continued to fondle her breasts. She was reveling in the attention, encouraging the men to reach below her coverings. Their rough hands grazed across her breasts, paying special attention to her nipple. When one man began to pinch the nipple, she bit her lip trying to stifle any sound. And as the other man followed suit, not only pinching but twisting, the sensation was enough to be the last straw before collapsing into an orgasm. She bent forward, bracing herself on the cage as her eyes went wide and her mouth gaped open. It took almost all her will to keep quiet, so as not to tip her hand.

Leota was not as quiet. She struggled and enjoyed her bindings as the NESIC continued going higher and higher, reaching a fevered pitch and holding it for some time. When the signal finally came causing her to orgasm she screamed out low and guttural. her toes began to curl as she nearly lifted herself up off the ground pulling on her chains. She shook, coming down from the high with her NESIC still going rather high, having diminished very little. When she heard some more calls she remembered just how many people had just watched her do it. She tried to close her legs but couldn't, opting instead to hide her face behind her arms.

When she felt the blindfold removed she saw Rora sitting to her side. She looked forward and saw that many of the people that had been there left, having apparently gotten their show and moving on. "Well everyone seemed to enjoy that.." Rora said, snapping Leota's vision back to her side to look at her. "Room's ready for another go, so we've got to get you out of these and ready, what'ya say. Try for same as last guy? I'll focus on the dick you get the other stuff?"

"Yeah.. that sound's alright to me," Leota said, feeling the conversation oddly toned as very calm and businesslike for what the subject matter was. She saw the canopy roll around, revealing the room once again restored to perfect order with a guy sitting on the couch. "Who knows, maybe he'd rather just keep me chained in here. Make it with one girl, force the other to cum anyway?"

"Maybe.. make sure to scream good and loud if he does though yeah?"

****

By the end of the only second night with Rora, Leota was surprised at how routine her days had already become. Her time with Vera in isolation seemed like a lifetime ago. And while the days were long it always had built in breaks where the two of them would play with just each other for the passing crowd's amusement. Rora seemed to take a keen interest in figuring out how far she could push Leota. Though it was usually some combination of restraining and teasing her, sometimes taking requests from the crowed and improvising a new situation. With each new attempt, their paired NESICs always gave the other a broad gauge of how they were doing. And Rora always seemed to be constantly looking for a better outcome.

At first, Leota thought it might be all about Rora trying to maximize her own enjoyment. Possibly it was even a game to her, a game whose score she always knew whenever she played thanks to their pairing. Maybe some of it was kindness, she knew Leota was not interested in men, so she tried to find the best ways to still make her enjoy her time. She had asked surprisingly few follow ups of Leota though, so if it was on her mind Rora wasn't sharing it. There was even a passing thought that it was some kind of work ethic. That she wants the customers to enjoy there time, ensuring that she stays here, maybe even getting some kind of bonus on her employment contract. If that were the case Rora hadn't mentioned it either and Leota hadn't yet asked.

But as the days wore on, Leota started to notice another side to this woman. Rora worked so hard trying to make sure Leota and the customer both enjoyed themselves. But Leota began to notice that whenever she was enjoying herself or one of the customers were, her NESIC would turn up. After first noticing it, it became impossible for her not to notice from then on. The moment a man moaned, the moment Leota enjoyed herself, Leota would notice her NESIC turn up. And it only seemed to raise questions, after all Leota knew almost nothing about this woman.

Eventually, Leota decided to open that potential can or worms. "Rora," she asked as the two of them sat for their lunch break. "I.. I know we don't talk much.."

"I just figured you might be the silent type. Or all that time with the Meshbot turned you into one at the least," she said as she set her sandwich down and looked up intently.

"I never asked.. why did you sign up here?"

"Well, you never said what made you either and figured either it didn't matter to you or you'd ask eventually. You know I used to have another job. If you can picture it.. an accountant." Rora said with a slightly cocked head and a raised eyebrow

"Accountant.. yeah I would not have been able to guess that.. but that still doesn't answer what made you sign up.."

"Well, I went to school, got a job, it gave me a good income at a young age, lots of free time still and my work didn't wear me out. It was a safe job so I could still have a fun life. Never my passion, but how many people can truly follow their passion into a decent job eh? I don't know if I can count how many Wednesday morning meetings I got through either hungover or having not slept for more than three hours the night before, it was a lot. But after a year of working there.. I suddenly started to think. 'Is this really what I want to do for the next 50 years? Do other people's taxes and payroll?'"

"So naturally.. sex alien," Leota joked.

Rora glared at her for a second before continuing. "Well I think by now you've noticed my.. shall I say more than typical sexual appetite?"

"That is fair to say," Leota said in deadpan seriousness.

"Well.. I used to.. you know I never quite liked how the word slut is an automatic shame word. I got around, I'll say that. If I was a male I'd have been a player.. so a fe-layer if you will. It was kind of my primary out-of-work social activity. Then.. when it became legal for employment contracts to be sexual.. I kind of thought.. hey it's better than bookkeeping. And I can always fall back on it later, it's not like taxes are ever going to not happen. So I looked around and.. some of the stuff this chain is doing was really out there. And once they said they can include a NESIC that was kind of it. That's when I decided to quit my job and sign up here. Just for a year at first, but I've got an option to extend later. And frankly I'm having more fun now than I ever did then, even if not all the people I'm with are always exactly the most attractive.."

"You're not meaning me I hope," Leota added.

"God no, look at us we're practically the same person.. body wise at least."

"Yeah well.. I guess what I was meaning to ask.. I notice you.. how do I put this? Is it just that you like.. getting people off?" Leota said slowly, trying to find the right words to get back to what she was originally wanting to know.

"Oh.. yeah you could say that. I think of it more as, 'if they're getting off I'm doing it right.' And I really like hearing that I'm doing it right. Maybe it crosses into fetish.. I just see it as a habit that's slipped into sex over the years."

"Wait.. how old are you?" Leota asked.

"25, you?"

"Oh.. well I'll just leave it at younger than that." Leota said, slightly self consciously.

"Hey, whatever's fine by me," She said as she picked up her sandwich and went back to eating.

****

"Was that the last for the day?" Leota asked as she caught her breath on the main bed.

"Yeah.. think so.." Rora said as she walked back towards the bed and collapsed down beside Leota but facing the other way.

"Ugh.. so sore.." Leota said as she ran her hands along her ass. They were still tender after four of the last six guests all turned out to have a thing for floggers or canes. Her wrists were connected behind her by a short, somewhat decorative chain that nevertheless still needed to be unlocked to be removed.

"Job hazard I guess.. besides I know you like pain.." Rora said as she ran a finger down Leota's back. She halted just shy of her ass, holding it's place at the waist chain. "I'll let you venture a guess how far denying it'll take you with me.." she teased, giving Leota just a light playful slap before sitting up and stretching. "Right.. keys," Rora said as she stumbled up to go get the simplified handcuff-like key to remove the decorative locks holding Leota's hands behind her.