All Comments on 'Bound in Spirals Ch. 05'

by DistortedSense

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter. This is easily worth 5 stars.

AmatureWriter2015AmatureWriter2015almost 9 years ago
Inspiring and definitely worth 5 Stars!

This is an awesome chapter. Really like the emotional connection with Sam and it shows his vulnerabilities. And I totally agree with you on not having meaningless sex in this story. I would be totally fine with no sex if the story continues to be this good lol. I really like Letta and hope there is more fun banter between her and Sam. Can't wait for the next chapter and hope it comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jeez

Getting fairly tired of this guy. How many times is he going to get beaten up? He's starting to come across as a complete loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your boy is a loser

I agree with the other poster, please allow your infantile child to die. His weaknesses and cowardice disgust most of your male readers, your boy sounds and acts like a progressive college punk, perhaps he needs more "trigger warnings."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Job!

Really enjoying the read! Not sure what this rap on your character for not being supreme in all things is for: godly magic & nothing else works for me. Looking forward to the next chapter

shuriken2012shuriken2012almost 9 years ago
Naive

I don't have a problem with how weak he his seeing as it's early in the series. My issue is with how stupid and naive he is. It is fairly obvious why those two wanted to kill him but he didn't get it even after all that, really a child could have understood what was going on and he just sat there looking dumb.

acekid2acekid2almost 9 years ago
Love this series!

This series is amazing! I love it! Also, unlike other people I like that he is a bit naive and innocent. I think it suits his character. I can't wait for the next chapter! Also, I'm glad you didn't just throw meaningless sex into it. A slow build up is fine, especially when your story is as awesome as this one is.

gman2016gman2016almost 9 years ago
Another good addition...

I thought the chapter was great and appreciate you giving some background into the main character. I completely disagree with all those anonymous people who commented and called your character weak for not fighting back. I mean we are talking about an untrained kid who has a history of being abused and was thrown into a world he knows nothing about. He simply needs time to develope!!! So to all those anonymous people who are whining about the story, please stop and realize the author has only just finished the 5th chapter! Anyway, great story distortedsense, I look forward to more.

DistortedSenseDistortedSensealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback!

It is quite interesting to see the varying perspectives of Sam's character! It is encouraging to get positive responses, but the negative ones are insightful as well. I can see where some of you are coming from, but I don't plan on changing the course I have set for Sam. I don't want to spoil it, but he will become stronger in due time. I find that it is more realistic if there is a buildup to the badassery. After all, he's just a man. He's no combat specialist or anything, just a bookworm who got thrown into an unfamiliar situation with predators closing in on all sides. It would seem cheesy if he just won every situation with ease. Anyways, I hope those of you who are enjoying it continue to do so, and for those who aren't, I urge to be patient. Thanks for the awesome feedback!

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
and I say fuck you for that author

...

DistortedSenseDistortedSensealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Response to AdonisXxX

Not sure if sarcasm or not...

aadel1001aadel1001almost 9 years ago
Great story part 5 lol

Fantastic all the way threw. I agree with one of the previous commenters, when they mentioned the child abused past. Everyone takes abuse differently, since he has been abused since he was young, this caused a psychological trauma that's actually common in people who have not just been abused, but abused and beaten past the breaking point. On another note, love the way the story is playing out. Ever waiting for the next chapter.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
LoL

of course it is sarcasm! .... waiting for the next chapter

DazbootDazbootover 8 years ago
Regarding previous negative comments

Character flaws certainly keep a story interesting, but the level of blubbering idiot innocence in Sam is really hard to take seriously. You have to at least be consistent with where he is in his development. He has been beaten and stabbed by women in the early chapters without once going fetal position ptsd over mommy issues, or even mentioning her in such a context during those scenes. He killed a woman on the battlefield without becoming a blubbering idiot then either.

As well, for the number of times he has sustained fatal injuries so far in this story, he would have very little innocence left. You don't watch your friends legs get eaten by acid, then perform an amputation, continually magically pump blood back into him while fighting exhaustion, then within 48 hours become a stuttering mess because a girls boobs touch you. These things don't happen. By this point none of these women would question him being a man instead of a boy.

I understand if you aren't ready for your character to grow up yet (not sure how you decided to post this on a literotica site then), but if that's the case, you should really have given him smaller obstacles to this point--maybe more killing little monkey creatures in the forest or training with the army and less having every bone in his body repeatedly broken, with friends dying left and right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Not going to lie this was a pretty good awesome chapter

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyabout 7 years ago
Hmmm

I have to admit that the sissy boy thing is starting to get old. How about some character development?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jaayzus H.W. Schmidt!

This is getting crazy good!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lorry

I liked Lorry the moment she was introduced. I vote her as the heroine of this story.

The cliche is to get with the fleeing princess and from that relationship to eventually slay her evil sister reclaim the throne and live happily ever after. . . But fuck that. There is no reason for him to be involved in all that drama. Lorry is best girl!

There is also the harem route, but it really does not fit in this matriarchal society. It would feel cringy and forced in this setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lord johnny is right... character development is all over the place... your principal character is starting to get irritating... he cuts 3 warriors heads off... gets his arms cut off... he faces off with a house sized monster... and then he goes to pieces and starts blubbering out of his mind because a chubby girl raises her hand at him... didn't enjoy this segment much... you need to keep your characters true to who and what they are... jmo

-jaye-

peace35peace35over 3 years ago

It had me sitting on the edge of my seat. The pain and the anguish was unbelevable. Thank you for that. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Getting kind of bored with how much of a pussy he is.

I get that he’s new to the new world and whatever but I would like some character development, so he can actually do something other than get beat up and heal himself.

-JTJ-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You could not make this chapter more criny. Really sobbing blubbering idiot who can't take a woman hitting him but other woman can fight with swords against him but not affecting like this. Character could have been a female instead of male. Not a good chapter. You are not building him but neutring him ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You wrote him as such a pathetic pussy in this chapter, I was kinda cheering for his death...

Lakelifer12Lakelifer1210 months ago

I legit started sweating as I read the ending to this chapter!!! Well done on the suspense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDistortedSense@DistortedSense
Read the rest of Bound in Spirals book one @ wattpad.com/distortedsense ! If you want to support me and check out my new writing you can find it available publicly there as well as on my Patreon account where I post new chapters a month early @ patreon.com/distortedsense ! Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES