All Comments on 'Bound in Spirals Ch. 11'

by DistortedSense

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Job

Thanks for a great chapter, this gets more and more interesting. I hope "Teddy" gets well soon and gets back to his family. Again great job really enjoyed it,

Wolf_Man_1962

DistortedSenseDistortedSenseover 8 years agoAuthor
Response to Wolf_Man_1962

Haha, I hope Theodore get's back to his family too! I'm still not sure whether I'll kill him or not. I suppose we'll see how the next few chapters go! lol. Glad to hear you're appreciating my work!

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 8 years ago
the message

Ian kinda confused by it.i still love the story though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sore?

Why couldn't he just 'heal' himself if he was sore from training? He's been 'killed' many times and healed already so, why suffer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
all I can say is "this is one sick puppy"

Is the sword cursed or something?

Not only sam PTSD from his original world it seems something )the sword?) is stirring a violent side in him...

I still hope it will turn out positive.

DistortedSenseDistortedSenseover 8 years agoAuthor
Replying to multiple comments

Mermaid2189: If you're confused feel free to ask me anything, I'd be happy to explain! My style of writing generally requires a lot of inference on the reader's part, so it may not all be very clear. Good to hear you're enjoying it regardless.

Anon1: Regarding the soreness. From what I understand, and feel free to correct me on this, muscles grow when the fibers are torn and the body produces more in order to prevent that strain again. In this case, Sam's magic would only prevent muscle growth by reconnecting the strained muscle fibers before new ones were produced. He doesn't have the ability to grow new cells like the forest elves, it's a 'put together what already exists' sort of thing. I hope that helped to explain my reasoning.

Anon2: The sword is not cursed. An explanation for it may come in chapter 13 or 14 though it will likely be vague. As I mentioned in my reply to Mermaid, my writing tends to leave a lot to be decided by the reader, so it might not be as clearly explained as some might like. Part of this is my simple dislike for forced exposition, and part is that I'd like to leave some meanings up for the reader to find or decide on their own.

Anyways, hope this helped answer your questions! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That's enough for me... seriously annoying in his repetive ineptitude and moronic lack of understanding even the simplest of things... and the story development isn't much betted.... the gods thing is contrived and poorly thought out... peace...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue Writing

I love this tale, far better than a senseless orgy with cheaply written characters driven by pure lust.

I like your story, although this being a erotica site I await all the sex stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDistortedSense@DistortedSense
Read the rest of Bound in Spirals book one @ wattpad.com/distortedsense ! If you want to support me and check out my new writing you can find it available publicly there as well as on my Patreon account where I post new chapters a month early @ patreon.com/distortedsense ! Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES