All Comments on 'Bound in the Attic (Audio)'

by TighterPlease

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it. The flip side of suburbia is always hot!

DeepGreenEyesDeepGreenEyesover 7 years ago
Just right.

The story is hot and your voice is steamier than an attic in July!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm reminded of last night: My helpless nude wife tied & collared in our basement

Last night, my wife changed into see-through lingerie. Once I saw her in it I soon tied her hands in front of her. She didn't expect it but she didn't object as I took her downstairs to the basement and secured her rope to a chain above her. Once her hands are bound high over her head I stripped her naked and tied her legs to support posts to her left and right. She's now totally helpless; her legs are spread out, her excellent full breasts, erect nipples and pussy are all exposed and defenseless. I start to fondle her large firm tits and then slip a finger into her moist cunt which soon becomes soaking wet.

I then surprise her with a collar. She's never seen it before and seems dismayed and embarrassed, perhaps humiliated, but accepts it without complaint. I tell her she's my sex slave. Instead of objecting she softly moans agreement; she's a helpless naked slut unwilling, perhaps unable, to do anything but acquiesce to the one who has stripped, bound and collared her. I find her clit and tell her she's nude in public being fingered and showing an audience how easily she cumms for a stranger who's captured, stripped and collared her, and who's now fingering her in public.

I continue fingering her clit, telling her she's a helpless slut who enjoys being naked and fingered in public. Telling her that being fingered in public makes it even easier to make her cum.

I finger her till she moans "Oh, Oh, Yes…. Oh shit, Oh Yes. Please....

After she cumms I untie one hard & retie to a chain a few feet away so both hands are tied a few feet apart while her legs are still tied to supports beams to her left and right. She's helpless spread out, naked & completely exposed. I then attach a chain to her collar. Surprisingly, she has no complaint. No disdain in her eyes.

I release her from the two posts and ceiling, but tie her hands securely behind her and take her upstairs.

Back in our normal living area; my bound wife remains nude, helpless and collard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tighter Please and I

Erotic themed "Borges and I". I did not see that coming. Fantastic.

Gotham_CentralGotham_Centralover 6 years ago
Love it!

Wonderful! Just, wonderful. And the voice actor, fabulous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous