All Comments on 'Bound into Service Ch. 02'

by cultofstrawberry

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
xxClarexxxxClarexxover 8 years ago
Hi cultofstrawberry

I really enjoy your stories! I have to admit I am not a lover of futanari; however I am a lover of noncon and of tentacles, so, yeahhhhh. Love that! I was following your story where the girl turned into a salmon. That was really great and I hope you continue. Um, I don't have any concrit or anything to say I don't think. I think you're talented and I enjoy your stories because they are always a bit different you know. So I appreciate that. My request would be for something more strongly noncon, I know it's so tropey to have hot strong dude with his captive chick, but it's so effing hot. I know you've got a great mind for different fantasy slash sci fi stuff so I'd adore seeing that with stronger noncon from you! Yay! Thanks for sharing your stories!!! I don't know the alien thingies from spider man but yeah. I think the hottest thing is when the dude is still very much human but with like added powerful shit to help him with his nonconning you know? Yeah! Anyway keep doing your thing chicky looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Liked It

It felt very 'alien', but in a good way. I would definitely read an alien symbiote story. A symbiote/futa story would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always waiting for your next chapter

I'm not a fan of either fetish, but this is such a great story that it's easy to like these characters. I don't have any criticism, except to say that you write too slow! LOL!

As for other story ideas, I have no idea what you are talking about. But I have to say, most things that are not understood can be overcome with characters that are well-liked and a great storyline. It certainly worked with this one.

Thank you for your work. I look forward to reading more!

ToshikiaToshikiaalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Please write some more I love this story and really want more

Horneybbw22Horneybbw22over 7 years ago

first time reading a story like this and I really enjoyed it. thanks for the pleasure:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suggestion

I love it! There isn’t enough M x Futa out there, especially where the Male is the top. Would you consider doing one where the Futa is the fantasy race? Something truly alien, yet humanoid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it

I like the story. Please keep more coming. 5* Thanks for your time and efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercultofstrawberry@cultofstrawberry
Hi! I am StrawberryCatBeans, longtime author. I've written a variety of things... fanfiction (mostly retired from that, though) erotica, and even published novels (with more in the works) My genfic/fanfic can be found at Ao3 under the same username I use here. (as of April 202...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES