All Comments on 'Bound into Service Ch. 04'

by cultofstrawberry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Last one? D:

That’s a shame. I was hoping for an eventual pregnancy and birth arc. Oh well, still a fantastic entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Recommendation

You could make a alternate story. It'll be like everything is opposite in a way. Make the futa more dominant to the tentacle male. Then we can read more of the male anal. I personally loved the twist at the end of this. Thank you so much for writing this also.

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
B i S 1 -- 4

Interesting . A hermaphrodite and an alien . Add that to your quite spiritual way of writing made for an experience both sexual and unusual. Very good . Very different. I take it that futanari and teuthid (er, not legends exactly, but I hope you know what I mean) are of eastern origin (mythology) . I guess they could be Indian, Japanese , Chinese even. I'd be very interested to know , as I've never read anything like these stories before . I'm slowly getting through ALL your output.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercultofstrawberry@cultofstrawberry
Hi! I am StrawberryCatBeans, longtime author. I've written a variety of things... fanfiction (mostly retired from that, though) erotica, and even published novels (with more in the works) My genfic/fanfic can be found at Ao3 under the same username I use here. (as of April 202...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES