All Comments on 'Bound Model'

by English Gentleman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sick

What a sick story this was.... A woman was taken advantage of against her will. If this is what you think of us, then you need mental theraphy and we suggest you seek help as soon as possible.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a co-ed's trial

I am a female and I disagree with the sick comment. She called on the ad. While he might have not told her everything a college age woman with hidden bondage desires has some idea of what will occur. No harm occured. No man touched her and she went home thinking perhaps it wasn't so bad.

It might not be what the previous comment maker would or could do but the storywriter handled it brillently he certainly had me with my eyes closed imaginning the proceedings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

Have you been getting into my brain? This is MY fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
regarding the "sick" comment

Um, this is erotic fiction. Read *FICTION*. If you don't like it, why did you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
To the bi sisters

Sorry but if you think this is sick you are hypocrites, as some may think that bi sisters are sick too you know.

As for the story, extremely hot, even though I myself am not turned on by the thought of being covered in cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh My God...

it's like you've read my mind! Love it, love it, love it. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nasty and Hot

You have captured the reluctance of your heroine well.

Keep writing!

hothead72hothead72over 13 years ago
great

you should write a sequel :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Geil

Sehr geil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous