Bound Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You grunt in response, your head raised uselessly, sweat beading on your forehead.

"Is this it, Tom..? Is this your fantasy? Tell me... say it..."

"Yes...god yes..." Your answer is a panting whisper.

"Again... say it..."

"Yes... YES... god, yes..." Your voice breaks and the muscles in your neck flex and tremble.

"You want to come... don't you?" I pound against you, hard, insistent. The tip of your cock clashes with my cervix at every thrust. I feel my own orgasm building as I speak, threatening to rob me of reason. You nod and pant.

"Beg me, Tom, beg me to let you come" Warmth and pressure grow in my belly, sweat gathers behind my knees, at the base of my spine. I never take my eyes from you.

"Please, Clarissa...please...!"

As you say the words, the world turns white and a loud wail escapes me. A huge orgasmic wave crashes through me, rendering me as helpless as you have been, holding me fast. My head snaps back and my back arches, I jerk uncontrollably through the spasms in my throbbing cunt. As my internal muscles squeeze, your cock swells and explodes, emptying spurt after spurt of hot, white cum deep inside me. I hear you moan and feel you thrusting yourself as deep inside me as you can go. My orgasm ripples on and on, my cunt flooded with our juice, our pulses pumping through us.

Finally, gloriously slowly, the tide ebbs, leaving us glowing, tender and sensitive. I fall forwards, collapsing on your chest, hearing your heart thumping, gently slowing. I rest there, feeling you soften inside me and our juices slowly trickle from me.

When I finally raise my head, you're smiling down at me. I watch your eyes flick up to your wrists, and I reach up and release you from your bonds. You wince a little as you slowly bring your arms down and flex them. Then you wrap them around me and draw me to you. You kiss me, long and deep, then firmly ease me over onto my back.

"Pleased to meet you, Clarissa," you say with a sparkle in your eye. I feel you reach for my wrists and draw them up over my head to the restraints. "I'm Tom."

You slip the blindfold over my eyes and the world turns black...

12