All Comments on 'Bound to Happen Again'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yep Again...

Another that delivers. I liked that the friend, Fliss, didn't just fall into the plot and become an automatic fuck slut for the pair of them. I do hope you write another with her in it, but still not with poor honourable Dave fucking her - the restraint made it 'real'.

I'd have no objections to Clara getting Fliss off with a toy (not full on bi-lesbian sex) right at the end of the story with Dave's approval - and possibly watching and possibly with the promise she would be participating again sometime in the future.

I have been in real play situations with my partner and a close friend or two where I knew I didn't want to fuck the partner, it was only play on my behalf, but I let my partner use a toy or her hands to get the bound and horny friend off. It was appreciated and it worked out for everyone.

Great sexy/horny story - 5-Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bound to Happen Previous Part