Bound To Heal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at the list. This should spark her interest, "Joe Romano's 'The Scent of Her Hair'," he said.

"Ok," she replied. The sound of a soft steady drumbeat, the rhythmic plucking of a bass fiddle and a soulful single trumpet filled the car. Again, Julie was amazed at the music. It seemed less erotic and more romantic and sensual. The image of a boy and girl sitting on a beach watching a sunset filled her mind.

He stopped the track at 45 seconds. "And your last selection is?" Doogan asked.

"Doogan, could you please pick one," she said, knowing she didn't know which one to pick. Being near him and hearing the music made her want to hear more of these erotic songs. Ohmy.

"Ok," he said checking the list. One more double entendre he thought. "Ken Kritzberg's 'Moonbeams on Your Lips'," he said, and selected the track.

A light yet haunting melody filled the car with the sound of a soft drum beat, a single trumpet, and the occasional flute and guitar. The image of a boy and girl in jeans and jackets laying on a blanket under a full moon as his fingers teasingly walked across her stomach then disappeared, only to walk on her thigh, then disappear and walk across her upper chest. The flute notes were his fingers walking. Ohmy. She loved this music, realizing she was getting aroused just listening to it . . . imagining . . .

After 45 seconds. he ejected the CD and placed it in the compartment. He turned off the radio.

"Let's talk without the stereo, ok?" he said, more of a statement than a question.

"Sure," said Julie, thinking of her excited state, looking at Doogan.

"What music do you like Julie?" he inquired.

"I'm not sure what music I like. Whatever is popular I guess. We didn't have a radio on the tractor and we were always working in the barn or the garden so I haven't listened to music very much. I don't know many songs, but I know what I like when I hear it," Julie said. "And your music is wonderful."

"Thank you. You like the songs on my CD so you must know some songs?" he asked.

"Your songs are really nice Doogan, even without the singing. The instruments and melody sound wonderful. Well. I really don't know any songs. Oh, um, 'Do You Want To Dance' is a nice song," she said.

"Yes, that is a nice song. You must have heard 'Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train'? It was both a popular and a country song."

"Oh yes, that is a good one," she said smiling.

"Ok, there must be more songs you like," he said.

"Sorry Doogan," She just couldn't think of any.

"Ok, Do you have a computer at home with an internet connection?"

"Yes, why?"

"Do you watch videos on YouTube?"

"Very little. Just some about farming, tractors, ploughs and other farm equipment," she replied.

"There are tons of songs on there to listen to and watch," said Doogan as he checked the traffic and got back on the road.

A minute later, Julie said, "The turn for the township road is just ahead on the right." She felt happy she'd thanked him in a really nice way with the dinner. But she also felt sad now, that familiar empty lonely ache was creeping back. She was afraid. Would it fill her once again? Would he leave and not see her again?

Doogan turned his car onto the township's gravel road, "Where to now Julie?"

"Third farm house on the left," she said.

He pulled into the driveway and stopped at the short walkway leading to the large porch and the side door of the house. He shut off the motor and turned sideways in the seat and looked at her.

"Julie. I don't know about other guys, but this is always a difficult point for me, here in the driveway or at the door of the house. I'd . . . like to see you again, if you like," Doogan said, unfounded fear in the back of his mind.

Her heart soared. "Oh Doogan. Yes, I'd like to see you again too. Is tomorrow too soon?" she said, suddenly happy but nervous.

Doogan felt some relief. The first, most difficult step for him was over.

"Doogan, would you like to come in and meet Nancy and talk a while?" she asked.

"I'd be happy to come in for a few minutes." said Doogan. He opened the car door and helped Julie stand up. He walked beside her at the steps and opened the door to allow Julie to hobble into the kitchen.

* * *

"We're home Nancy," said Julie. "We're coming into the living room."

Doogan was hanging up their coats at the side door closet.

"Is Doogan here to?" asked Nancy.

"Yes, he's coming in for a few minutes," said Julie, as she hobbled towards the couch. She sat sideways on the couch with a couple pillows for support and her legs up.

Nancy was sitting in a wing chair holding a book, "So how was dinner?"

"The food was good and we had a nice time, "said Julie.

"It was a nice little restaurant, a quiet but steady business. It was very nice," said Doogan, as he sat down on the other wing chair.

"These chairs belonged to Julie's grandfather," Nancy said opening the conversation. "They were upholstered in this lovely green a few years ago."

"Older furniture always seems to have character," Doogan said.

"I'm getting a little thirsty. Does anyone want something to drink?" asked Nancy as she stood up.

Doogan and Julie said 'no'.

Nancy went into the kitchen and the sound of cupboard doors, glasses and the fridge door could be heard.

"Doogan, could you please give me a hand a second?" called Nancy.

Doogan smiled at Julie and walked into the kitchen where Nancy waved Doogan to the far side of the kitchen.

"Doogan, could you open this for me please," said Nancy in a normal voice, holding out a bottle of wine.

"Sure thing Nancy," said Doogan as he took the bottle and easily opened it.

Nancy placed her index finger over her mouth as a sign to be quiet. Then she leaned close to Doogan and whispered to him, "I know you feel you didn't deserve the dinner, but please let Julie and I thank you that way. Julie is still depressed about losing her parents and now her own car accident is not helping her recover. If thanking you with the dinner helps her, please accept my sincere thanks for giving up your evening for her."

Doogan whispered in reply, "Nancy, I did not give up the evening. It has been a real pleasure to have dinner with Julie. I like her. I have a tendency to help people, and I think my career reflects that. I sincerely hope she gets better, both physically and mentally. If talking with her or just visiting on occasion will help, I'd be glad to drop by."

"Thank you," she whispered, and in a normal voice she said, "Thank you for opening this Doogan. You're such a strong young man," said Nancy, winking.

"You're welcome Nancy," said Doogan, giving her a thumb's up sign and a smile.

Doogan walked back into the living room and sat down.

Nancy came back into the room with a small plate of cheese slices and a glass of wine.

"Julie, are you tired or sore," asked Nancy.

"No, I'm fine. Doogan has taken good care of me. No running on the stairs and all that stuff," she said smiling.

"Doogan, how do you think she's doing?" asked Nancy.

"I think she's doing fine, but she needs to limit the time she's up walking around, at least for this first six weeks. It's been a month and the bones are just starting to heal so it's important to be very careful. Less activity means there's less chance of banging that foot and leg. Julie told me she's had no signs of a head injury, so that's a very good thing. And her breast injury should be doing fairly well. She may still have some bruising and it may be sensitive to pressure for a little while yet," said Doogan.

"Thank you Doogan. I think we both appreciate the free medical advice. It takes a little of the worry off my shoulders to hear the good news. Looks like you're healing just fine Julie," said Nancy.

"I'm mostly happy, but it's just taking so long. I know, things take time to heal," said Julie.

"Well, I hope you two will excuse me, I'm getting tried so I'm going to read for a few more minutes. Don't stay up too late Julie. You need your rest to help the healing. Good night Doogan. Good night Julie." Nancy walked down the hall to her bedroom.

Doogan moved over and sat on the rug next to the couch. Julie handed him a pillow to sit on. "There's really nothing on TV tonight. Do you want to watch some stuff on the internet?" he asked.

"Good idea," said Julie. My laptop computer is in my room, the internet connection is in the kitchen.

Ok, but can I use your bathroom please," he asked.

"Sure, down the hall first on the left, and my room is next to it with the computer. I'll be in the Kitchen," said Julie as Doogan helped her to stand up.

Doogan walked down the hall. The door on the right was open only a crack. Doogan looked at the small crack and saw Nancy naked with her back to him. She was bending over picking up her nightgown. As she straightened up, she turned slightly, allowing Doogan a nice side view of her body. Her butt was beautifully curved and her breasts were just the right size, rounded and still slightly pointed with large perky nipples. Her tummy was flat and Doogan could just see some brown pubic hair peeking out from this side view. Doogan felt his sexual urge begin. Nancy was certainly a good looking woman. She had now found the bottom of her nightgown and was slipping her arms and head into it.

Doogan didn't wait to be caught. He took another few steps and entered the bathroom. After relieving himself and washing, he came out and went into Julie's room for her laptop. He was surprised at the room, a nice four-post bed with a canopy of white sheers, a shelf of stuffed animals, a dresser with girl things, and white sheers and pulled down blind for the window.

He came back to the kitchen with the computer, not looking at Nancy's bedroom door.

Julie was sitting at the kitchen table, her cast leg on a chair with a small pillow.

He handed Julie her laptop and she connected the internet cable and turned it on.

"Doogan, could you please turn on the sink light and turn off the overhead so we can see the screen better? Thank you. Do you have a computer?" she asked. Her face was now illuminated by the computer screen and indirectly from the light over the sink. If it weren't the kitchen, this would be romantic, she thought.

"Yes, a PC on my desk," replied Doogan as he pulled a chair next to Julie and sat down.

"YouTube right?" she asked.

"Yes. It has tons of videos," he replied.

She found the link to YouTube.

They started to watch various videos... chipmunks, hummingbirds, cycling on paved trails, water falls, kite flying, trains, cruise ships, and a couple astronomy videos.

Nancy suddenly realized the house was quiet. She couldn't hear Julie or Doogan talking, and the TV wasn't on. Surely those two weren't . . . No. She put her book down and walked to the bedroom door and quietly opened it. A soft sound was coming from somewhere. She walked into the living room in her long white nightgown. The sound was coming from the kitchen. She took a couple more steps and peeked around the corner. Julie and Doogan were at the kitchen table looking at the computer with the sound turned down so they didn't bother her. How considerate. She backed up to the hall and called out "Is everything ok?"

"Everything is fine Nancy. Come and see these videos," said Julie, as she watched craters on the moon.

Nancy came around the corner and stopped at the kitchen door. "Here you are," she said, noting the dim lighting.

Doogan turned around and looked at Nancy. The living room lights were on behind Nancy and the white nightgown was now translucent. Nancy's legs were sensually silhouetted and met erotically at her crouch. Doogan felt a stirring in his groin. "Hi. Want to see some craters on the moon?" as he reluctantly turned back to the computer screen.

Nancy came over and watched for a few seconds. "Wow. That is something. Are you ok Julie? You're not tired?"

"I'm fine Nancy, thanks," said Julie.

"Don't stay up too late, you need your sleep. Goodnight again Doogan," said Nancy.

"Goodnight Nancy," Doogan said turning around, seeing her disappear around the corner.

Nancy went back to her room, knowing Doogan wouldn't try anything ungentlemanly tonight on a first date in the open kitchen with her nearby. She mentally scolded herself. Doogan was a nice kind boy who had saved Julie's life. He wouldn't hurt her. Well, even doctors got into trouble sometimes. Stop it. Be nice. She picked up her book off the bed, placed it on the night table, took the final sip of her wine and crawled under the covers, turning out the light.

"How about some nice soft and easy listening music?" said Doogan,

"What artist?" asked Julie.

"Type 'space music'," he said.

They listened to an ambient song and watched wonderful images of the universe and amazing photos of earth taken from the space station.

"That was nice and soothing, but I'd prefer something with a little more beat," she said.

* * *

"Before we do that, I'd like to ask you a couple questions please," said Doogan.

"Sure, what about?" said Julie.

You know I help people with my job. Do you think I'd help people even when I'm off work?" he asked.

"Of course you would," said Julie.

"And even if I was almost a stranger, do you think I'd still help you in some way?" he said.

"Yes Doogan. You would help me. But why these questions?" she asked.

"Julie, given what you know about me, do you trust me?" he said looking into her eyes.

"Yes Doogan, I trust you," she said, curious about the question.

"No Julie, I don't mean professional trust or general trust of an acquaintance. I mean deep personal trust? Do you really trust me?" he said, still looking into her eyes.

Now she felt a little nervous. She'd heard that line enough in the movies to know that something bad always happens to the person being asked the question -- the husband, wife, girlfriend, etc.

"I think so Doogan," she said, not fully believing her own words.

Doogan could hear the uncertainty in her words. See it in her eyes and face. "Julie, I'm going to ask you a hypothetical question. "Do you trust me enough to give me permission to freely touch you anywhere and still be a gentlemen?"

Ohmy! "Doogan! I don't think so." she said looking at him. Wow. Where was he going with this? "That doesn't sound like you."

"I said hypothetically. See, you are not sure and your morals were offended that I would ask and imply such naughty actions. So, think about the question. First, it is hypothetical. Second, it asked for unhindered touching anywhere. Third, it said the touching, if it occurred, would be in a gentlemanly fashion. So, do you really trust me?" he asked.

She thought a moment. "Maybe . . . Ok. I trust you . . . hypothetically."

Doogan smiled. "Ok, you've thought through my analysis and find little or no risk, so you trust me and give me permission, right?" he said.

"Yes, but why all this?" she asked with curiosity. "Do you want to do something bad to me?" she said, thinking of the movies.

"No Julie, just the opposite. I want to do three things: I want to help you get better, help you be happier, and give you something wonderful. Does that sound bad?"

"No," she said nervously, still not sure.

He could hear the uncertainty in her voice. "Ok, Julie let's try this. I'm going to get up and stand behind you and place my hands on your shoulders. Then I'm going to give you a nice little shoulder massage, nothing more. Ok?" he said.

"Ok."

He stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders, then whispered in her ear, "Close your eyes and enjoy." He gently started the massage. "Are you nervous?"

"A little," she said.

"Relax Julie, enjoy the massage." he said.

She enjoyed the nice feeling of the gentle massage for a minute, then, it stopped. She opened her eyes.

"Julie, type 'Enigma Between Mind and Heart'. Click on that one," as he pointed to a video on the laptop screen.

A haunting erotic sound came softly from the speakers.

"Now, trust me. Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you. I'm going to start the massage again.

She closed her eyes and felt his hands gently massage her shoulders. It felt nice and the music was sensual too, adding to the mood.

"Do you trust me now?"

She hesitated enjoying the haunting erotic music as it caressed her senses. "Yes," she said.

"Ok, I want you to think about a movie in your mind. A movie where the boy and girl are doing what we are doing. Do you see it?"

"Yes."

Does it look and seem nice?"

"Yes."

"Julie, does it feel nice, for real?"

"Yes."

"Ok, Julie, follow my descriptions. In your mind do you see the boy's hands drifting lower onto her upper chest and the girl moaning softly, enjoying the massage?"

"Yes."

"Do you see him lean over and whisper in her ear, his breath warm on her neck, sending a wonderful erotic chill down her spine. 'Can I touch you all over please?' he asks and she whispers 'yes'.

"Yes," Julie whispered, enjoying the fantasy movie in her mind.

"The boy's hands now massage lower on her blouse, reaching the upper swell of her breasts and the edge of her bra, exciting both of them. He hesitates from fear of not being a gentleman, yet, he wants to move his hands lower and give her pleasure with a more erotic massage. Julie, do you like this movie enough to make it real?" Doogan asked.

"Oh Doogan . . . I don't know--," she started to say.

"Trust me Julie. Remember what I said, 'permission to freely touch you anywhere, but still be a gentleman.' Trust me. Give me your permission please." Doogans hands were still on her shoulders giving her a nice massage as he whispered in her ear, his warm breath drifting over her neck.

"Oh . . . mmmm . . . ok. Yes," she whispered.

"The boys hands drift lower and gently rest on her blouse-covered breasts, Both the girl and the boy were feeling very excited, knowing it was naughty, yet they wanted it to continue," whispered Doogan.

She felt his hands stop and leave her shoulders. She didn't know where he was going to place his hands, but she was sure he was going to touch her breasts, just like the little story.

Then she felt his hands on her shoulders again, gently continuing the massage. She felt excited, but relieved and disappointed. Then his touch disappeared again. A feather-light touch traced across her upper chest just below her collar bones, then disappeared. She startled at the feather touches on her bare arms, the sensations almost like tickling. She sighed and a chill raced down her spine. This was amazing. Then his hands firmly rubbed her arms to dissipate the tickling sensation.

"There, a nice little massage, the suggestion that something wonderful, yet naughty may happen, however, only sensual touching on your arms," he whispered.

"Oh Doogan, that was exciting and wonderful. Where did you learn that?" she asked, turning her head to look at him as he sat down beside her.

"I've done a little reading and watched a couple movies," he said with a smile. "and I've dated a couple times," his smile getting bigger. If only she knew. She will.

"Now hold out your arm please and watch."

She felt the feather touch of his finger as she watched it move up her arm from her wrist. The sensation was amazing and the sight of his finger doing it made it romantic, sensual and yes, erotic. Goose bumps appeared on her arms and she shivered.

"Rub your arm and the sensation will disappear," he said. He stood up again, standing behind her, his hands on her shoulders, his head touching hers, inhaling her wonderfully scented hair, whispering, "I like the scent of your hair." Girls always had wonderful scents in their hair from their shampoos. "Give me permission to freely touch you anywhere and still be a gentleman."

Ohmy. She was excited and wanted too, but she was nervous. She had not done this in a long time. But now she wanted to experience it again with Doogan, except she knew there would be no hasty teenage fumbling. She sensed he knew how to give her wonderful pleasure, immediately. She whispered, "Yes." A thrill of excitement raced through her. Ohmy. Now she had to trust him.