Bound To Heal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julie, say what you are giving me permission to do."

Silence. Then, "Doogan please touch me," she whispered hesitantly, another thrill raced through her.

"Are you sure Julie?"

"Yes."

"Do you trust me? Say it."

"Yes, I trust you."

"You want to kiss me, don't you?"

Ohmy, yes. How did he know? "Yes."

"Julie, close your eyes and enjoy. You can even moan when you want to. In fact, I want you to moan when it feels good, when the pleasure is wonderful. Ok?"

"Yes," she whispered, enjoying the little massage his hands were doing right now to her shoulders. She wondered what he was going to do. It would probably be naughty. She had a good idea that he would touch her breasts, like the story a minute ago. The thought of that possible naughty action was increasing her anticipation and excitement, she had already given in to her desires and said 'yes'.

His hands disappeared from her shoulders and she listened to the erotic song softly playing. What was he waiting for? "Doogan?"

"Shhh. No talking please. Focus on your body and the sensations."

She waited, listening to the song end, then she felt him bump against her and heard the click of the mouse, then the song started again. She waited some more. She startled as his warm hand touched the ankle of her good leg, holding it firmly. She never expected him to touch her down there. She thought he was going to touch her breasts. Then his hand let go of her ankle. She waited some more, then she jerked again as a feather light touch traced across her lips and was gone. "Mmm."

"Good girl"

She waited. Then his lips were kissing her, his hand at the back of her head pressing her lips to his. "Mmm." Then he was gone. Ohmy. What a game.

"Good girl. Keep your eyes closed. No cheating," he whispered from behind her.

Then feather-touches on her arms again, only they went up and down a couple times, sending chills through her and raising goose bumps on her skin again. More waiting. Then warm hands firmly on her arms, rubbing, a complete contrast to the feather touches. "Mmm," she moaned.

"Good girl."

She waited. A warm hand on her ankle again. Then it moved slowly up her leg, his warm hand felt nice, and the sensual feeling was wonderful. "Mmm."

"Good girl."

His hand continued over her knee and slowly up her thigh. Ohmy. How far was he going to go. No. She couldn't let him, but it felt so good. "Mmm."

"Good girl."

His hand was now pushing her skirt up as he went farther up her thigh. . . No . . . no. She couldn't let him, but she didn't want him to stop either. Ohmy. She felt his hand start back down and stop at her knee and rest there. Then it disappeared. No. Please come back. She waited, feeling aroused now. A hand pressed gently on her left ribs and moved teasingly close under her breast and across her stomach then back. "Mmm." Then it disappeared. Ohmy. This game was amazing.

"Good girl."

"His lips gently touched her lips and she pressed against him as he slowly moved so she had to follow by turning her head. "Mmm." His lips disappeared and the song ended.

"Good girl, open your eyes." He was sitting beside her, smiling. "Did you like that?"

"Ohmy. Doogan that was amazing. Where did you learn that?"

"Oh, I have a dozen 20-year-old virgins tied up in an old barn that looks very similar to yours, that I practice on," his face covered by a wide grin.

She looked at him a second. "You are very naughty. I'm going to call my neighbours to have them check their barns."

He leaned over towards her. "Kiss me if you want to."

She looked at him a second then leaned forward and their lips touched. They held the kiss and he pressed against her more. "Mmm."

"Good girl," he said breaking the kiss.

She looked at him with smoldering eyes, knowing she should stop this, but wanting it to continue.

"Julie," said Doogan, taking out his little notepad, flipping to a page, and placing it open in front of her, "type in any of these titles please." ----Eurpoa sensual sax. ----Couples in love sensual sax. ----Musica sensual de sax. ----Erotic nights music for making love.

Julie typed the first one and pressed 'enter'.

The haunting sensual sound of a single saxophone came softly from the speakers as a series of erotic photos of couples flashed on the screen.

"Oh Doogan . . . " Julie said softly, listening to the music and watching the photos. These were romantic, sensual, erotic and naughty. The couples were embracing and mostly naked -- guys in jeans or shorts without shirts hugging girls in bikinis and lingerie. She felt soft and excited, and a strong sexual urge in her core. It all felt so good to watch and listen to, to feel Doogan's hands doing the little massage on her shoulders.

"Do you like this video?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes," she said softly.

"Ok, get ready to stop it . . . now," said Doogan. The photo showed a shirtless young man, in the background, in jeans lying on the floor, looking at the shapely lower legs of a woman, her feet in high heels, her hand lowering her sheer black panties at mid-calf. "Julie, do you feel the excitement they are feeling?"

"Yes," she whispered, staring at the photo, her eyes darting from the man's bare chest, to the shapely legs, the high heels, and the black panties almost around the girl's ankles, the images caressing her mind.

"Would you like that to be us Julie?" said Doogan.

Julie didn't think her legs looked anywhere near as beautiful as those in the photo. She hesitated. She thought the photo was very erotic. Hot. She felt naughty and aroused just looking at it. But Doogan was right. She did want it to be Doogan looking at her legs and her panties. Ohmy. What was she thinking, "Yes," she whispered, as a thrill raced through her.

"Let the video play," said Doogan, as his hands continued to massage her shoulders.

She watched the erotic images of couples flash on the screen, enjoying the feel of Doogan's hands, hearing the soft erotic music. Now she wanted his hands to do more than just massage her shoulders, Please touch me, my breasts, like the boy in the story. Like on the screen. Caress me . . .

Doogan stopped the massage and slowly lowered his hands off her shoulders, and down her chest a little and stopped. "Do you want me to touch you Julie?" he whispered.

She hesitated, "Yes," she whispered, feeling the excitement.

"Say it Julie," he whispered.

"Please touch me," she whispered.

"Where Julie, tell me," he whispered again.

She was aroused now, she knew she shouldn't be doing this, but the feelings of excitement and the racing butterflies of anticipation were so nice, so strong. She hadn't felt like this in a long time, and she didn't want it to stop. "Please touch my breasts." A thrill raced through her. Ohhh yes.

"Are you sure Julie?" he whispered.

"Yes. Please touch my breasts," she whispered with an urgent voice, another thrill racing through her.

Doogan lowered his hands more until he felt the edge of her bra and stopped. He leaned down next to her ear and whispered, "I know you want this. I want this too. But I'm sorry, I can't do this tonight. We need to go a little slower, just for tonight. I can't be naughty tonight, it wouldn't be fair to you. I'm sorry." The strong sexual urge in him was telling him to 'DO IT'. Touch her now. Caress her breasts and nipples. Make her moan and squirm in the wonderful pleasure you know how to give. She wants it and you want to give it her. DO IT NOW.

NO. Don't stop, she thought, feeling a wave of disappointment wash over her. Please touch me. I'm ready now, feeling her strong arousal, wanting to rock her hips, now really enjoying the butterflies of anticipation. Please. Ohmy. He was being so mean. "Doogan, please , . ." she breathed, as she reached up and took hold of his hands and tried to pull them to her breasts, but he was too strong and his hands barely moved downward.

"Julie, I know you are aroused. I am too. You don't know how badly I want to help you . . . with pleasure." He thought of her in the accident, of treating her and she still needs help. He wasn't a doctor or physiotherapist but he did have other skills which could help take her mind off her problems. "I'm sorry if you think I'm being mean and cruel, but I can't do this the first night, not on a first date. I'm sorry." He slowly pulled his hands up and out of her grasp. Not here, not now. I need more time and privacy to do it right for her, he thought. He moved around to her side, leaned down and kissed her firmly, opening his mouth, pushing his tongue into her willing mouth as it opened.

They both moaned as their tongues danced.

She felt the disappointment fade a little by hearing his words, knowing he was aroused too. His lips were soft and she liked his kiss. Their tongues danced as she felt her arousal start to increase again. She pulled away. "Please Doogan. I know you mean well, but I'm . . . excited. I want you to . . ." She couldn't say it now, knowing he wouldn't touch her, caress her, at least not tonight. She felt more disappointment, but knew he was right. He was being a gentleman, well mostly. He certainly had an erotic and naughty side she would never have suspected.

"Julie, I'd like to ask you an important question. Would you consider going for a drive with me sometime on a little adventure?"

"Oh Doogan," she said, her heart racing. "Yes, I'd love to go for a drive with you, but just a short one."

"Julie, I think you should hear about the things we may be doing. Wouldn't you like to know what kinds of adventures we'll be having?" he asked.

"Yes, I'd like to know. Like picnics in the park, is that what you mean?" she asked.

"That's part of it Julie. But let me explain a little please," he said. "Julie, I've spent several years reading about sensuality. In the past couple months I've also been reading about how men and women can provide romantic, sensual fun tor their friends and partners. Some of it could be considered advanced forms of foreplay. We are doing a little of it right now, call it sensual foreplay -- watching erotic videos and listening to wonderful music to help increase our sensual pleasure," said Doogan. "Was it nice listening and watching the music videos?"

"Yes it was nice. I enjoyed it," she said, still feeling aroused.

"You do like little surprises?"

"Yes, I like surprises," she said.

"Julie, do you think watching these videos and dreaming about the photos is interesting?"

"Yes, they are interesting, romantic and sensual," she said.

"Ok, so these photos and music don't upset you or make you afraid?" he asked.

"No," she said.

"Ok, what if I asked you to do something a little risky, such as wear black lingerie and stockings under your clothes, would you do that for me? Show me a little sensuality."

"I don't think so," she said. Wow, he really was sensual . . . erotic. Then she wondered what it would be like to wear sexy black lingerie. She had never worn black lingerie, didn't have any. And she had been out shopping for new lingerie when she had her accident. She looked at him, wondering whether Doogan really meant what he was saying. The idea was filled with excitement and the suggestion of something naughty. She wanted one, but not the other. Well, maybe she did want both, but just a little.

He turned and looked at the kitchen clock -- 10:27 pm. "Julie, it's getting late and you need your sleep. Thank you for a wonderful dinner. This has been a great evening for me. I hope you've enjoyed everything tonight. And I'm sorry if I didn't . . . Would you like me to visit on Saturday?"

She couldn't believe he was planning on leaving, but it was late. She didn't want this wonderful game to stop. She loved it. "Oh, will you come see me? Really? And can we play this on Saturday?"

"You call me Saturday morning before 10 am and I'll bring some food for lunch for the three of us. Then we'll go for a nice little drive. If we have time, we may play this again. How's that sound?"

"Doogan, That sounds great. But you don't need to bring any food, Nancy and I will make lunch here."

"Julie, you surprised me with a very nice dinner tonight. Let me surprise you with a little lunch on Saturday. Ok?"

"Ok Doogan, Thank you for tonight, it was really nice," She still felt aroused, wishing he didn't have to leave.

He stood up and helped her stand and they walked to the side door. He reached out and held her waist, leaning forward slightly so she wouldn't feel his partial swollen hardness. "Kiss me Julie."

She leaned forward and kissed him, pressing more as the kiss continued. Then he gently moved back and their lips parted.

"Julie, before I leave, may I offer you a small piece of advice?" he asked.

"Please," she said, wondering what he was going say, given all the suggestive music videos they'd seen and heard, and sensual touching he had done tonight.

"Some men like a wild type of woman, one that will do anything right away, almost without being asked. Other men like a woman who is more reserved, who needs a little gentle coaxing, a few suggestions, even a gentle push or two. Julie, be positive and knowledgeable, but also be reserved. Shyness in a woman is very alluring, even captivating for many men. I have a feeling that you are modest, reserved and shy. Something I like. As you gain more knowledge and experience, please remember to keep your modesty, don't lose all your shyness. Presently, that wonderful trait is part of your personality, it serves you well, so don't lose it. But remember don't be so shy that it stops the excitement, the thrills and the pleasure. You must learn to give in to the gentle hints and coaxing, to want the pleasure. It will make you feel far more alive.

"Thank you Doogan. I will try to remember that. I think you're a kind caring person, but you have me a little confused now. It's clear you have a side that you keep hidden, and I think I know why. Underneath your reserved kind and caring shell is a man who is very sensual, so you keep it hidden, and only let a few people get a tiny quick glimpse. Thank you for sharing it with me. I feel very privileged and I think you are just what you described to me.

A chill run down his spine as he stood there, feeling that another hole had just been torn in his emotions, as the ache grew in his chest. She knew. He stood there a couple seconds, stunned. Now he had to leave . . . to think, but he had planned one more thing.

"Ummm, one last thing Julie, please move back a little and lean against the door frame for support."

She did and watched him unbutton his shirt, then, step close to her. He took her hand and placed it on his bare chest.

"The game works both ways Julie," he whispered.

"Oh," she said softly, feeling him moving her hand on his chest, then, taking his hand away. She held her hand still for a few seconds, then, slowly moved it over his chest, feeling excited, enjoying the sensation of his warm skin.

"Do you like rubbing my chest Julie?"

"Yes," she whispered, now more excited again.

"Then please moan your pleasure."

She looked at him a second then closed her eyes. "Mmm."

"Good girl."

He moved closer and pressed against her, trapping her hand, feeling her breasts flatten slightly from the pressure of his chest.

"If you like being this close to me, moan your pleasure."

"Mmm." Ohmy, this is so romantic and sensual. She felt her passion increasing again. "Doogan, please tell me where you learned this game."

He hesitated knowing there would be one of two outcomes if he told her, feeling the ache grow in his chest. "Julie. You will either like me or hate me after I tell you. Is that a risk you are willing to take?"

"How could knowing where you learned the game make me hate you?" she asked.

"I didn't learn it some place. I created it for a friend, my first real girlfriend a few years ago. Actually, she was much like you," he said.

"Oh." She felt a twinge of jealousy, then it vanished, realizing he had said 'years ago'. "Doogan, I don't want to be nosy, but can you tell me why you created the game? If you don't want to tell me you don't have to." They were looking into each other's eyes.

"Ok, but please remember, you asked," he said, feeling the ache.

* * *

** We had been going together for about six months. She had refused to have sex, or heavy petting, allowing me just the briefest caressing and touching of her breasts and legs. She didn't want things 'to get out of control', and I respected that rule, even though I gently tested it on a regular basis -- I am a male. That was when I created the touching game, to see how far I could go and get her to relax and enjoy the pleasure of being touched and caressed, mostly in a teasing and nonsexual way. I wanted to give her pleasure without 'getting out of control.'

I had given her a key to my apartment and when I was in the shower one morning on my day off, she surprised me.

I heard my name and then she asked if I 'needed any help.' I peeked around the shower curtain. She stood there in her one-piece bathing suit, a pile of clothes just outside the bathroom door. The toes of one bare foot resting on the other foot, in that shy pose some girls use. I was surprised. Shocked.

I had told her a couple times that 'I needed all the help I could get during the first hour in the morning on my days off.' I really didn't need any help. I wanted her to surprise me one morning. I wanted her to wake me up with kisses and erotic caresses. That morning, she decided to help.

She stepped into the shower, looking up, only into my eyes and asked for the soap.

I gently wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. I was truly amazed, knowing she was obviously making a big decision in her life. I knew she could feel my penis against her hip. I didn't pull away.

She kept her eyes locked on mine and soaped my chest and stomach above my hips. She spent many minutes slowly rubbing my chest, looking up into my eyes. We kissed a couple times, then, she tried to hand the soap back to me.

"Please do my back too," I said, and turned around.

"Oh," she said, spending several minutes slowly soaping my back.

Later, I finally got her to tell me that she did look at my butt and thought it looked nice.

Then I felt her press up against my back and her hands slowly reached around me and stopped close to my groin.

I looked down, amazed, and waited. I didn't say a word, not wanting to break the silence or the spell or whatever. I wanted it to continue. I wanted her to continue.

She whispered, "I think I'm ready now." Her hands moved slowly forward over my pubic hair and then touched me for the first time. Her hands stopped, at just the touch.

I knew she was afraid. "It's alright. You don't have to do this," I said softly, and waited. Then she rested her head against my back, letting me know she cared. Either that or she couldn't continue and had given up, but didn't know how to exit the situation without crying and feeling disappointed and embarrassed.

I slowly and gently moved my hands onto her hands and didn't move. I said, "You know I want this, but it's your decision. I won't try to influence you, but I support you, I care for you, either way."

I knew she was fighting a battle in her mind, not her first battle about touching and sex, but probably one of the toughest, since she had come this far. I moved my hands away, letting her do it at her own place, through her own mind and thoughts. Maybe I should have helped her, I don't know.

There was silence and no movement, just the warm spray from the shower.

Then her hands slowly moved and gently felt me. They were slow tentative movements and finally she grasped me in one hand, her other hand resting against my thigh.

Her hand stopped. "Please help me," she whispered. She was either afraid to go farther, or didn't know what to do next.