All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 09'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
swiftwindswiftwindover 13 years ago
awsome.... Simply awsome

you had me scared after the last episode, and now you relieved my worry. I had thought you gave us a cruel ending but, I am thrilled to find I was wrong.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Grrrrrrr! She is STILL human!

Bloody awesome chapter would have liked it to be longer but loved it, still wish you had let Joel change her in this chapter. I look forward to the next very soon please!

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
It's about time!!!!!

I'm so glad Elizabeth finally got a chance to show her ruthless side especially after all of that training she's been doing!!!!! Absolutely amazing chapter!!!!! Now on to the change!!!!!!!!!!!

jester4932jester4932over 13 years ago
Loved it!!

great chapter. now WRITE FASTER!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

This was a great story love that little twist about him faking it for the witch. That was good i hope it is not over but if it is this is a good ending. thank you for charing Mechmanas.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I agree with Spearman...it was great to have her show her assertiveness since she is gonna be alpha female. It was great to see her come into her own. She proved that though she may not be a very aggressive human, she will protect what is hers.

The whole plot with Ryana was great. It occurred to me he might know, but you did have me darn worried. I was thrilled with how you played it out...you got me since Nate dragged her to the cell saying nothing! I liked the playfulness between them also.

Can't wait to see her changed. I agree we want her changed soon, but I don't think having him change her over the blood of the witch would have been very romantic so, it is good it will be the next night. It was good that it took a bit longer for her to get used to the idea of changing since she needed to change as a person to be more ready.

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago

great chapter, loved every word of it.

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
Excellent

Great chapter. I have to agree with all the other comments that have been submitted. Also please write faster. I have been looking for this chapter.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Oh yeah!

This chapter was just right! More please!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Hell yeah.....

This is lovely, Doc. Its not necessary to prolong their missery over Ryhanna issues. Glad u made it like this.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Good

I did enjoy seeing Elizabeth be more assertive, and I'm also glad the situation with Ryana didn't run on too long, and it does fit with the fact that much was said about wolves being resistant to witches' spells -- it was nice that you "proved" that point, so to speak. The only thing I don't like is that I think someone needs be more empathetic (sympathetic?) to Elizabeth and her questions and (not so much now) resistance to change. It's frustrating (not just in this story) when a character has legit issues, and is met only with "but this is the rule," or "this is the way we do it," or "you'll understand later." I'm glad she has friends and I know she's changing but it feels like it's her against everyone.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 13 years ago
YES!

I was so worried how you would have written this chapter--with the whole part of Rayna showing up at the last chapter like that. You really had me going there. I honestly thought she some how got control. You are very very sneaky! lol.

But I just loved this chapter! Was very hot with the run in the woods and Joel chasing after her and the whole beach scene! :) I cant wait for the next chapter(s). This should be getting even more interesting. Cant wait till she changes.

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianover 13 years ago
Oh Come On!!!!!

Oh come on!!! You are such a tease Doc!!!! I've been waiting for what seemed like forever for this chapter and all we got was two pages!!!! So unfair, I hope you make the next chapeter longer. I did enjoy this chapter if though it was short. Can't wait for the next chapter!! Kepp up the good work!!!!

cheetahgrl_07cheetahgrl_07over 13 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it ! Can't wait I thought that witch was gonna win =(

well anyways, loved this chapter can't wait for the next, please don't keep us waiting.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
A Roller!

I am so disappointed you immediately killed the tension by revealing Joel's knowledge of who was who. Come on, you built such a great cliff hanger, filled with tension, had your readers salivating for more and within the second paragraph all was revealed, tension gone.

It's like having great foreplay building to what could be a tidalwave of an orgasm only to gently float over a "roller." -> For you non-ocean loving, body surfing people: that building current in the ocean where you think it's gonna be a good wave, take you all the way in to the shore, crashing all around you, but by the time it's upon you the current has already dispersed and you are simply lifted a few feet before being gently set back down again.

Nice, but disappointing just the same. A roller!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
I disagree Grumpy!

I found it fabulous with Nate telling her to calm down as she was sending Joel insane with him hearing her torment, it let us know how he was playing the witch to get info.

I also think that Joel has been giving her small doses of his changing venom because she seems to have made a few subtle changes already, she is more aggressive, more open with her nudity, more possessive of her mate it is all more wolf like and I think Shawna was right when she said

"It looks like your wolf is already showing." So the next time he bites her will just finish what he has already started. IMO

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great!!!!

i loved this chapter as i have the rest of the story.. now that the witch is out of the way and theirs nothing holding joel back from turning her i would cant help but think the story wont end their. still got the males who kidnapped her who have to pay.... i cant wait till the next chapter

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Willie, you're right!

I missed that entirely, I bet Joel has been giving her whatever it is a wolf gives to a human to turn them into a wolf... venom you say? I should think it would be some DNA altering bacterium.. regardless... I think you are right on the money, good point!

If that's true, Joel is pretty creepy, sneaky and totally untrustworthy; and probably undeserving of being the leader of the group for his underhanded practices at getting what he wants.

I didn't say a roller was bad... I simply said it wasn't what I hoped for. I was going to say something about differing experiences in orgasms, but felt that might be too personal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So good

Great chapter. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank god it's here!!

I can honestly say I have been looking forward to this chapter more than any of the other. The whole thing with Ryanna at the end of CHPT 8 had me like wtf?

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, glad that Liz is showing some of her power now.

Definitely looking forward to when Elizabeth is changed, and I hope that part is very descriptive :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love it!! Cant wait for more so hurry and write!! LoL :)

canndcanndover 13 years ago
We did forget the rogues!

An anonymous person was right...what about the 2 rogues. I hope they find them and deal with them. Maybe during the changing ceremony? Maybe the dummies will think Ryana won and it's her up their being changed? Hmm.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

I agree with the idea that maybe his bites have slowly begun to give her wolf characteristics or maybe the mating bond is working on her. She has changed alot as someone pointed out. Can't wait to see what type of wolf personality she has when she is fully changed.

Gamby...I really don't think he is purposely doing anything 'underhanded' to her...he has been totally understanding about her human side. He didn't push her to be sexual in front of the pack even when it was expected of her after the fight, he has been protective of her and understanding of her 'human' feelings and ways of seeing things.

I re-read it since I had enjoyed it so! Can't wait for more!

swiftwindswiftwindover 13 years ago
the rogues are the real threat

the rogues are the real threat in my view. It apears as if the witch was just the pawn, cause the rogues should know that the witch had no power unless they were lied to to begin with and considering as said earlyer in the series the pack is like a very close family that depended on each other and trusted each other... So that is why I say it makes sence that the witch is ended quick the hard part is finding out who in the pack is betraying them and why. possibly someone trying to go up in rank in a way that is not normaly acceptable.

swiftwindswiftwindover 13 years ago
another reason for witch to be quick

the real reason to even let the witch think she tricked anyone was to find out the way she got in and what she used to put everyone to sleep with. also they left her alive just long enough to know what she did and no longer. liz was going nuts and that drove her mate nuts and it was hard for him to consentrate as a result of that. So there was strong motivation on his part to hurry up and give her satisfaction and relief due to the blood bond developed was so strong.

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Awesome~

I love how the characters are starting to be rounded out; impatiently waiting for more :)

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Thank You

This is one of the best series I've ever read, please keep the story going. The characters are developing nicely and the story line has enough going on to keep the reader interested. Good Luck and please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!

I was waiting for this chapter. EXCELLENT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All I can say is.

There has to be more I don't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it!

wow- i was so waiting for this chapter and checked back a few times a week. thanks so much for the great story. i love it and dont want it to end. you have such a talent, and the characters are living and breathing for me! Great job, please continue!

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I still can't help but feeling like Ryana isn't the mastermind behind the whole plot, but I did enjoy seeing that skank get what she had coming. I hope you continue on with this story. There are still a lot of directions you could go with the plot. Even if we are nearing the end, it has been great work. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

This is an awesome series, can't wait to read more from you!

mstone728mstone728over 13 years ago
Enjoying the series

I'm really enjoying this series. Thanks for writing it and keep it coming.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Me again.LOL

I know this is my third comment but just had another thought on the males who kidnapped her maybe after the mating ceremony during the celebrations, she hears the voice of the were that spoke to her while she was in the cabin and teased her about taking her when the witch was finished with her and freezes, Joel notices and hears her thoughts and zeros in on the rogue and his partner in the kidnapping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

A bit inconsistent, but passionate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Welll ALLLLRIIIIGHT!!!!

To tell you the truth, the part I like best was how a doctor could kill...you set that up beautifully. But I would like more descriptions on the group sex as well....Is this the ceremony? Descriptions, sensations, descriptions, hot sex, kinky sex, a little sharing between un mated wolves....come on...give us something else too!

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Your story gets better and better each chapter. Don't stop writing.

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 12 years ago
YAY

and it keeps on coming!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
Joel & Elizabeth - an awesome literary couple!

I needed a DW fix while waiting for Ciara and her men to return any moment. I'm loving this story - Joel and Elizabeth have evolved and now there seems to be such a bond between them. One thing that keeps bugging me though, is that the kidnappers the first time distinctly spoke about delivering Elizabeth to "her" and 'her" demands. But they seemed to forget all about that and a woman didn't even become a suspect until after Ryana spelled the punch. Just a little think ultimately.

CRNA5CRNA5over 12 years ago
scrunched face... :(

Great read...except for the killing. She took an oath to heal. So, the way it played, I can see why she ended up doing the killing, however, the fact that she took satisfaction and some bit of enjoyment out of doing, just doesn't play right.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Great story..she killed because she was protecting her new family. As a mother I can understand that!!!!!! Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Too bad she lost her sharp tongue and became the good little obidient mate he expects her to be. Chaining her to the bed.....what an ass...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
such a downer!

Shawna irks me so much! Complaints and condescension are all we hear from her. Ugh. Shut up already lol. I love the story but goodness that character just bugs me!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 12 years ago
Bugged?

Was it just me or was the entire first page italicised? Minor headache but w/e

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Yey!

I'm so glad it worked out! I had to stop reading after the last chapter to go to sleep and I was thinking about it all day today!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Asdfghhjkl

I love the story but what the FUCK! God I hate Joel sometimes! He's a possessive ass! And she's just to weak and submissive! Grr!!

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
Maybe it's just me....

But chaining her to the bed was quite hot!! Maybe it's just because I enjoy that aspect of sex and I love me a good dominant alpha!! I don't understand the comments below of everyone hating Joel and saying he's an ass....he's an Alpha...of a huge wereWOLF pack....Is he supposed to be a pushover pussy??? She blatantly ignored his specific directions in regards to her safety. AFTER she'd already been kidnapped and had an attempt on her life!!! If I were in Elizabeth's place I'd expect my Alpha to actually BE an alpha and act accordingly!!! But like I said, maybe it's just me!

Fan-freaking-tastic story! I'm in love with it and can't put it down!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i agree

I love him chaining her to the bed it was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing story so far

There's some mistakes with grammar throughout but there's bound to be. Nonetheless, characters are well developed and the plot captures the reader. Great work!

Also, why is the first page in italics?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

This is one of the best reads I've ever come across.. I am truly captivated, enthralled , thrilled, and absolutely crazy about these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How to kill

Perhaps you don't need to tell a doctor how to kill?

Naomi97Naomi97about 7 years ago
Predetermined Mates

So I was thinking, what if a wolf was racist but his/her mate turned out to be of the race he/she hated?? That would be hilarious, honestly.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Posessiveness

I like the way they're getting mutually possessive of one another at this point in the story. Possessiveness (like dominance & submission) is very hot when there is mutual trust and attraction. So the chaining, spanking, and public sex is very hot and appropriate at this point in the story, while it would have been off-putting if it had been introduced earlier.

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Exceptional.

Nonhuman stories are not usually my thing, but this is in a class by itself. Bravos.

RosilinRosilinabout 3 years ago

Horseman68, that's kinda funny given your name, but I agree completely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous