All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 11'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
swiftwindswiftwindover 13 years ago
loved this series

I have been folowing this series from the first day it came out. I enjoyed it and fully understand the need to stop and recharge so to speak before getting the next part of the series out:) I will be awaiting for your return to this series and glad to have read it.

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
Thank you!!!!

Thank you!!!! Now I cant wait for the next part of the series. So write Fast.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
Wonderful werewolf series

The story started out like alot of the other werewolf stories on the website. Girl has no love life, bad date ends up as a mysterious date. Mystery man knows girl is mate, girl has no clue. But the story became its own, girl had a personality, she pissed off her man every time she could. The werewolf society had a life of its own. I am a believer and I look forward to more in October.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thanks!

I've never posted before but I've loved your story and i'll miss you (and the characters) whilst you are on sabbatical. Dont take too long xo

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
This was a great story

For a first try, you did a fantastic job. Take all the time you need to finish it. Better to do it right than fast and not-quite-right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

Well that was a great story. Well done for a first try.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Thank u

Thank u for telling us how long u do need to take a sabbatical leave, it means u do think us as important as we r thinking of u. And for a first attempt, this is good. Once again thank u, see u until October in ur next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME STORY

This was a great story. I am happy and sad at the same time now that it is over. With the being said i can not wait for the the next part of the story. And I must say the your writing skills while starting out great still have improve very nicely. Thank you again for sharing and looking forward to more> Mechmanas.

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Way to Go!!

I enjoyed every story in this series!! Thanks for sharing and caring enough to give us a timeline for the next installments.

Sincerely,

Zee~

SharaeSharaeover 13 years ago
Great story

Great story I really enjoyed it..can't wait until the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to the next part of the series. Very well written fo a first try.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

you are right in thinking you'd get a lot of "flaming", but it's the good kind. i loved this story. how it was build up and all the little details still left to be answered.

how she came to accept everything and how she took to her wolf, beautiful.

we can only vote five as max? a shame it should have been more.

AmaiShokoraAmaiShokoraover 13 years ago
loved it!

I love the series, took me awhile to read it all b/c of school work, but I loved it all! I can't wait for the next part to begin. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
definitely

Loved the series so far. You are very good at writing. The ending was great but yes i hope that there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved the series

i absolutely loved this series and can't wait for you to write more and if the end of October is when there will be more i have no choice but to wait

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thank you!!!!!

Thank you for a wonderful series I have loved every single chapter and look forward to all you future series. This chapter was absolutely awesome and will read it many more times.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Great Story!

The ending was just fine. I can't wait to see what else you write.

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
LUVED IT

It was a hot series. I feel you have captured the werewolf life pretty good.

Good job look forward to the next installment.

Cheers

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 13 years ago
At last

There are many were stories and as many common themes. This series was not only interesting and erotic, but readers of the genre finally (in this last chapter) find detail of a transformation to werewolf. Here we find more to the process than bone crunching, muzzle and fur growing, telepathic bonding and knots. Well done, do keep writing!

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
Great Ending (for now!)

I can't even tell you how much I've enjoyed this story, both as a reader and experienced editor. I agree that this chapter is especially fascinating because you detail Elizabeth's change process so well, in such detail, with respect for the existing tradition and your own ingenuity.

Your characters drive the plot, while the plot develops your characters in a beautifully smooth way. You're an extremely gifted writer. End this series for awhile and regroup if you must, but PLEASE don't stop writing meanwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!!!

It was so good! i really loved it! I love this kind of werewolf stories.. thank you for sharing... Can't wait for the next series..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved the ending!

My favourite thing about this story is that FINALLY a writer has put more depth into the human-werewolf transition. It's always been so lightly brushed over and them bam, they're a wolf and recognize all their new abilities. I love how in your story, the way she actually had to learn and was confused about all these new things assaulting her body was from a very original perspective and way of writing. I especially loved how you went about making the wolf a seperate yet same part of her being, very cleverly done!

Thankyou for sharing your gift on Literotica, I hope to see more from you in the future :)

X

princess_alenaprincess_alenaover 13 years ago
Thank you!

It was so wonderful! I love it! I can't wait for the next series to come out! I really love this kind of stories... Great story line... Thanks for sharing... Don't make us wait long for the next series... Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Classic

I enjoyed it immensely and it was a great piece of work. Though I am kind of disappointed, there is no "Heat". I would love for Elizabeth to go into heat. OK! Maybe in the next part.

FlpantherFlpantherover 13 years ago
Bravo!

This was your best chapter yet. You are beginning to find your stride. Bravo!!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I'm really surprised this is your first piece. It really was exciting and a great plot. Lots of action and sweet at points. Very good job! I do hope you continue their story even if it is in the form of an epilogue. With this chapter I specifically enjoyed the scene where he tried to establish dominance when she first woke. I liked that you made her a force to be reckoned with after she had started off as a somewhat timid human. I liked that you tied up all loose ends with the rogues being killed. overall, it was really enjoyable. Thanks again.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Worth The Wait

You have so far written an excellent story. And like most of your fans I'd rather wait for a good chapter than have to rush a chapter that was below your standard of writing. Good luck!!

lildragonlildragonover 13 years ago
Wooo Hooo!

Can't wait till October. Absolutely LOVED this story. For your first time you hit it out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"The End": my least favourite words

You invited flaming, so I am bound to oblige: WHY SO LONG?! Dammit, now I have to check every day.

Seriously, this story is *awesome*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I want to see a story about Emily and her mate and her recovery, but that's just me. Amazing story btw

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great story

i think it was a very well wirten story and i can not wait till you can post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

I would like to thank you very, very much for writing this story. You had me glued since the first chapter. I must also profess..I love your writing and story telling skills. I look forward to your next chapter in October.. The season of Werewolves, Vampires and Witches ... OH my!!!

Warmest Regards,

Ruykoe

FoxyHoundFoxyHoundover 13 years ago
Fantastic Job!!

I started reading your first chapter yesterday at 6 p.m. and couldn't stop reading untill I finished at 3 a.m.! It was a wonderful story! Very easy to fall in love with the characters!! Thank you for writing for such a wonderful story! Cannot wait to October to read more of your wonderful stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DAMN!

Loved it loved it loved it awsome writting, descreption, charactors, story just everything awsome nuff said.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
loved it

the fact that you indecated a planned return allows for the wait, and i hope every body waits. and i think amily needs to meet the grouch from an earlier chapter, lucas i think was the name, two needing redemption

cristina0123cristina0123over 13 years ago
OMG!!!

I have never read a werewolf story from the human point of view; I loved it!! Most werewolf stories from the Alpha's pov. This was very refreshing! I have fallen in love w/ the story & with your characters! I can't wait until October to read what happens next!!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
My second comment.Lol

You know I love your story from the comments I left for each chapter and this chapter was awesome there are just a few things that bugged me.

She was supposed to be under constant watch but yet they left her alone to run away then not one of the betas went after her, they didn't even tell Nate so he could track her scent and help her if needed! Then she finds the rougues and even though she has only just learned how to change she is able to kill two fully grown born werewolves (not ex human ones), who should have been better fighters then her! That was the only thing I found odd the rest I absolutely loved. Looking forward to Oct!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
A very abrupt ending

but a good story. The use of "little wolf" bothered me though. I don't think you've used that phrase before, but it is common in another very popular ongoing were series on this site. That phrase made me think of the other story and other characters and it just didn't feel right. Other than that, I enjoyed it. There were some inconsistencies but I was willing to suspend my disbelief. Thanks for writing.

Teagan1flTeagan1flover 13 years ago
Great story

Doctor you did an amazing job with this story and all the characters in it. I will wait as you requested til the end of October but if Halloween comes and goes with out the next story you may go up in flames like the witches. lol jk XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneover 13 years ago
Not bad...

But not as good as some of the other chapters you've posted. I do like that she isn't a snivling female to be cared for, but there are things like always saying "I'm sorry." that bug me. She's stronger than that, and there are other way to get across the feeling of sorrow for making her mate worry about her.

Still, I'm looking forward to the next part to this story line. The ending wasn't as abrupt as you believe. Expecially since you put in that your going to add another part to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it want more

let me say to one comment first about the whole killing of to born were's she's an alpha female who has been trained.. as a alpha her senses an strength are better then her beta's.... i loved this series and cant wait till the next is out.... you did a great job and hope to see more soon. maybe some more from her point of view.... a sequel to do another pack or maybe a rival female wanting to take him from her.. just ideas.... great story though thank you

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Time moves so slowly!

I have never known a month to take so long in passing, I used to think time moved to fast and as I grow older it seems to move even faster, that was until you told us we would get no more of this wonderful story until October and I now find time has slowed to a crawl as I wait for the next part of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely loved it. I am so glad you were done with part 11 before I started reading. My only complaint is that you kept me up until 3am on a work night [grin]. I just couldn't stop reading until there was no more to read. I look forward to your next installments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
need more!!!

this story is excellent.... Joel and his mate have an unbelievable love.... true love. you are able to see it in how Joel treats his mate. Can't wait until the next part to the story.

-c-

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I loved it .Can't wait to read more.

Jennyt82Jennyt82over 13 years ago
Loved it

Yes the ending was abrupt but the story itself was fantastic!! =)

SiesumiSiesumiover 13 years ago
Wow!

I've always been really drawn to wolves, pack, etc...this was an amazingly written series and I really enjoyed it. I wish it hadn't ended!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Little bit too soft and compassionate, rather obvious. Other than that - perfect.

mmm_kittenmmm_kittenabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I'm really enjoying this series. You have done a great job developing the main characters. They feel like friends at this stage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ditto as Jennyt82....

...and thanks for the pack sex, little description as there was. You belong on literotica. Thanks for giving us the chance to see you grow. Keep writing. How about a Rogue Alpha falling for a weird Witch who had a three-degree incestuous link to a family member that concocted the invisi-smell brew? And what about a secret super-human cult that watches over the balance of were's, witches, & vamps? And of course all of this is woven around kinky HOT SEX!

jamac1024jamac1024almost 13 years ago
WTF?!?!?

uh sorry...guess i shld write first that i enjoyed the story immensely...the reaction above was to anon with the "dry opinion"...he/sh is making me nuts with his/her observations...he/she reminds me of another anon who writes comments using such profound words the meaning is lost in the translation...it is irritating...he/she writes BS...

with that being said, i'm off to read more of the story, do keep on writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWWWWW!!!!!

I was really hoping to have a more heated sex scene on this chapter... damn...

AuntimiAuntimiover 12 years ago
As a 1st attempt at writing...

You are really good. There are very mim grammatical errors. But overall you are a very good writer. This is as good or even better than some published books I've read. Def hold my attention from chapter to chapter. Keep up the good work. :)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
This is such an enormous chapter.

It's even better than #10. The mating sequence with Elizabeth first experiencing her changing body was fabulous. Then her full change into the wolf---outstanding.

What a fine novel "Bound to My Mate" turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
first attempt my foot

this story seems more professional than many of the other stories i have read. and dont sweat the grammar and spelling errors to much i have read many in print books that still have those very same errors.

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
Absolutely ..

Fantastic! I really enjoy the way you built and wove the story. Sex is good and belongs where you have written. You have a gift!!

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

You are awesome!!!!!! I am reading this again for the second time in the same week...Keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniquealmost 12 years ago
Honestly...

At first, the style of writing confused me since I've started reading this after I've finished all the available chapters of ASttS. It was a bit too rough around the edges, and I was slightly put off by it (the quality was totally different at first than it is now). I really enjoyed it though, now I'm all about going onto the next chapter. I usually get too wrapped up in the story to actually stop and write a comment, but reading that this was your first attempt made me smile. The feelings I had at first sort of evaporated now that I know. I thought you would have had other stories somewhere. Love your work :)

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago

I loved the writing! Wouldn't change a thing! I'm reading the series for the second time. Couldn't stop thinking about it. I wish it were a movie! But it'd have to be scene for scene to match the power this story has over me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Katrina has werewolf family?

I thought Katrina was human and was changed by Saul nearly 40 years ago. How is it she has a werewolf mother and father etc? Did the author mean to say Shawna who has always been a wolf?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong wolf

It was not Katrina's family but Emily's. Love the story I have reread it at least a dozen times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic story couldnt stop reading it.

your developement of the characters and descriptive prose made this excellent reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!

If this were an ebook, I would buy it and it would go on my list of favorites. I stayed up all night reading this because I can't stand stopping in the middle of a story that his me in its grip like this one did. A great story to me is one that runs so flawlessly in my head that I forget about the words, and this story did it for me. The characters were real, the setting was vivid, and forgive me if this is graphic or crude, but the sex was hot! This your first attempt at writing? You've got some serious natural talent! I will definitely keep an eye for more of your stories! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:D

YAY! Finally! Elizabeth gets to be the badass I've wanted her to be!! Woohoo! Go Elizabeth for being awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You should be very proud of this work! This is on par with major published authors like Kelley Armstrong, Ilona Andrews and Patricia Briggs. Well done!

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
what a great story

much like to other stories I found I can't stop

QNastyQNastyover 10 years ago
Wowzers!

This story is super super fantastic! Gosh I can,t get enough! These last couple chapters just makes me wanna fuck!

I'm so excited for the next part. It's going to be another late night!

Grazie DoctorWolf!

Ladywolf1Ladywolf1over 10 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the fact that Elizabeth was not some simpering little wolf who was scared of the change, but took off to explore.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 10 years ago
Fantastic

I thought this story was very well written and the way you portrayed Elizabeth and how she had to adapt to all the changes even before being changed was perfect, I think that helped her to become so strong as an Alpha when she changed and needed tp protect Emily. The interaction between both Joel and Elizabeth was so real as to how a new couple learn to trust and respect each other I thoroughly enjoyed and yes didn't get much sleep last night as I couldn't put it down.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 9 years ago
Excellent

You have done a fantastic job on this series and I look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing story!

Really? This is your first attempt at writing?! I am highly impressed! Ive seen some complaints here and there, but they are mostly foolishness about how the story doesn't match how they think the characters should behave in the real world. Silly foolishness. Typical labeling.

Ive only run across a very few typos and/or phrasing issues. Thanks for writing this and I hope there are a lot more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lovely story, keep it up!

Hey...

You have really done a great job! I loved your story, so much that I was motivated to vote for all the chapters...! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us.

I saw some people disagreeing with some aspects you put in the story, but to me it seems just perfect.

I don't know if you already know about this, but since you write so well I want to make sure you do. There is another story writing website- Wattpad, that allows you to write stories for a huge number of readers. Although the writing there is much more censured, it is a good place to publish stories. If you deem fit, you can post your work there. I'm sure you'll gather a huge following.

Take care. You are an amazing author, keep up the great work. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I loved this story until she had sex with Katrina. I just feel like she cheated, even though he basically did it on purpose if she had any needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Read

Though the beginning was a bit haphazardly paced in terms of introducing the story and characters;I have really enjoyed the plot so far. As the chapters progress I see improvments, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story!

I understand I found this story late. I can see there are 4-5 more chapters, but I can't continue. It's a good story! But I really, really don't like Elizabeth anymore. She's arrogant without cause. And I'm confused to the point of distraction that she would be in a position to make important decisions. While fiction, it chafes that she is seriously considered an Alpha. Especially as she's such a "young wolf". It's incongruous with the story you laid out in the beginning, and your descriptions of what constitutes an Alpha. Thanks though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

You're very talented. If that was your first one. Hope to see more. I agree that I didn't like Elizabeth towards the end. He was more than patient with her. Even though everything turned out OK in the end she was ungrateful and arrogant.

PhoenixSkyePhoenixSkyealmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very well written. Elizabeth's character was so flighty and immature and needy She was hard to like. She put herself in danger over and over and that wasn't believable although it went with the storyline. But take it from my personal experience that women who have been kidnapped and hurt take their safety very very seriously. For the rest of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It works for me. She's an intelligent,independent,modern woman with a mind of her own.That kind of false pride creates a mindset of " You ain't telling me what to do buddy!". She needs to learn that that kind of pride is a fatal character flaw in someone ascending to a leadership position. The only way she will learn will be through the experience of making her own mistakes. She's making plenty !

Also, her wolf (animal) nature is emerging and coming to the surface. Her head is telling her one thing and her instinctive nature is telling her something else. The inner conflict makes for an engaging story when it's written as well as this one is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well done!

I have really enjoyed the tale so far. I am gong to continue to read the story,but since this was a break point for you, I felt I should comment. Very well written, interesting plot, and awesome characters all the elements of a great read. Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An excellent werewolf story.

A very well written werewolf story with an excellent plot and excellent character development. I have given every chapter I have so far 5-Stars. a lot of comments have belittled Elizabeth for not being a strong alpha type or wreckless in her behavior. She is not a weaking because she does not back down from a very dominant male. She shows she is her own woman having been on her own for years and she will not let Joel browe beat her into submission and Joel does not quite what to do with a very independent minded female. All this is so new to Elizabeth she has not totally been able to wrap her mind around it and deal with the wolf inside of her. It will take some time for her to adjust to her new life but she is strong and commited to learn her new duties as the female Alpha. I feel she will make a very good stong female Alpha. Retired Army NCO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it.

I usually avoid this genre, but happened on it by chance. I am a female MD and could totally relate to the early chapters when her work factored more prominently in to the story line... nice touches.

Great story overall. Well written without many of the usual spelling and grammatical errors usually found on this site. I like the complexity of the pack dynamics and the interplay between the wolves and the witches. I was happy to see that there are so many more chapters to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Katrina mum or Emily mum?

There was a part that says about the mum was v grateful to alpha. I think u have wrote the name wrongly as Katrina's mum and cause a bit of confusion when i read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yo dude

That was some dope shit.

Jcl6845Jcl6845almost 5 years ago
Talented

You have a gift! This is the second time I have read your series and I love it just as much now as before. Please don't stop writing.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Great story.

Near the start I began to feel like the story was a pale generic copy of other werewolf stories, but then you developed the story into a great story in it's own right.

Now that I've seen that it was your first attempt at writing I understand why it took a while for you to get the feel of it. You certainly learned and blossomed as a writer quickly. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Thank You.😘

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Transcends the Genre.

As said previously, the nonhuman genre really is not my thing, but this story is exceptional in and of itself. Fortunately I am able at this time/date to continue reading this talented author. Again, bravos.

Laura1234Laura1234over 3 years ago
Hi horseman68- I agree

So glad I can continue reading the story without waiting:). And this story is such a Pleasure - nicely done Doctor wolf !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story, they way it is written captured my imagination completely and time has dissapeared as I embraced each twist and turn. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing your work x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dam good story and very good at keeping the attention going with all the twists and turns and having your readers attention all the way through and trying to keep us interested and wanting more as we turn the page sort of speaking.

Keep up the good writing and hope you come up with another wolf story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exceptionally well done. Had to read the whole story in 1 day. Thanks!

MrRLFMrRLFover 1 year ago

Dear DoctorWolf I've really enjoyed this story very much and I look forward to finishing it. I just wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed it, and thank you again DoctorWolf.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

An exceptional tale, I have avoided the non-human genre for many years, in my early twenties I read a number or books from the genre but found them very repetitive, this has been an eye opener and a real pleasure to read.

Congratulations on a beautifully crafted and prepared story, written, proofread and edited in a truly professional manner.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

Awesome!!! Well done and thank you!

Whitley4343Whitley43435 months ago

Great story, absolutely loved it! In regards to the abrupt ending, all I can say is at least there was an ending. There are far too many great stories in lit that are cliffhangers, super frustrating. So thank you for the story, but thank you so much for an ending! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Absolutely love their story and their passionate lovemaking. Very vivid and arousing.

MickeyKayMickeyKayabout 2 months ago

You're an Amazing author, you have a knack for writing wolf stories! I still have yet to read your other story but I think and believe you're AMAZING!!! Hopefully you and all yours are well! Keep up the Excellent writing...

ilovegibbsilovegibbs8 days ago

I absolutely love your work. I've saved this to my favorites and have read it many times. I never tire of it. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous