Boundary Busters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after a last briefing session I was gently strapped onto a large, comfortably contoured bed... for my own safety. Sometimes the bodies reactions to the programs could be violent. I was blindfolded. An elaborate CROWN device was attached to my head, the game began... and here I was riding along the shores of a lake on the back of a giant dog called Gus.

The lake was perfectly still, its reflections unruffled in the last light of the sinking sun. The piping cry of a single bird echoed across the dark water and somehow seemed to deepen the silence. Gus stopped.

"This is as far as I go Ems." Was that regret in his basso voice? I didn't want to lose my doggy companion. I felt safe with him around, given that he could eat almost anything that menaced us.

"How come Gus?"

"The town is just over there." Gus indicated with his head and sure enough I could see a few pale lights near the shore. "If I came along I'd freak out the townsfolk and they're scared enough already. From here you're on your own kid."

Impulsively I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. His smell didn't bother me now.

"Thank you so much Gus. I'll miss you."

"You too Ems. I enjoyed our little journey... maybe not quite as much as you did." He managed a doggy grin. "With any luck we'll meet up again." He turned and lumbered off into the gathering gloom. I was left alone.

I began walking briskly towards the lights... on my left the lake disappearing in the dusk... on my right the wooded hills, now just shadows on the edge of my vision. I quickened my pace and loosened my sword in it's scabbard. My ridiculous Xena the warrior outfit left me feeling chilly and vulnerable.

I reached the village in less than ten minutes and... sorry about the anticlimax... nothing dangerous occurred. The village was also an anticlimax... a group of about a dozen wooden houses all shut and shuttered. There was no one on the street and no sounds of activity. I approached the largest building, which I guessed was the inn and knocked on the door. After a considerable pause a tiny grill opened about head height and closed abruptly. I heard a rasping, sliding sound and a heavy thud then the door opened just wide enough to let me in.

"Inside... quickly!" a man's voice, urgent and fearful. The main room in the inn was large but almost empty. Only two older men sat near a small fire, nursing flagons. The innkeeper quickly shut the door after me and barred it with a solid plank. He was fat, bald and looked as though he could be a jovial host but at present his round, ruddy face looked pinched with anxiety.

"Welcome, welcome. You must be tired and hungry..." he looked at my outfit "and cold." He showed me to a seat by the fire with a little more touching of my shoulder and waist than was strictly necessary, but he seemed kind.

"Jacob is my name... commonly called Cob around here."

I offered him my hand which to my surprise he kissed. "I'm Emma... but commonly called Ems."

"Charmed Miss Ems... charmed." Jacob kissed my hand again and seemed reluctant to let it go.

A rich, contralto voice interrupted before they could become too awkward.

"Give the poor girl her hand back father... she'll need both hands to hold this."

I turned to see a gorgeous little strawberry blonde girl approaching with a steaming tankard... which proved to be a delicious mulled wine.

"And this is my daughter Primrose... or Rosey as we calls her. Rosey... meet Ems."

Rosey gave me an adorable smile which dimpled her plump, pink cheeks. "You'll have to forgive my father. We was expecting some big, hairy warrior dragging his knuckles on the floor... not a lady... and not one as fine as you are Miss Ems."

"Just Ems please. I'm sorry if I don't look up to the task. But I promise I'll do my best with your problem... whatever it is."

"You haven't been told?" Cob looked amazed. "It's the fraggas Ems, the fraggas." Rosey looked terrified, I guess I just looked confused.

"Fraggas?"

"One particular family of fraggas. They've taken to attacking people... and they live here in this part of the lake."

"But what are fraggas?"

"Fraggas..." Cob explained earnestly, "are big amphibians. They can breathe under water and on the land. The males are about the size of sheep... with great big jaws and long sticky tongues. Then there's the female... the queen. Some say she's the size of a draft horse... others say a small house. They're fast and they're cunning and they're deadly Ems. We've had two men and three women taken already. And a lovely little girl. The next town round the lake's been hit harder. They've lost four women and two kids."

Rosie joined in. "It's worse for the women Ems. Men get killed quick and eaten but the fraggas use the women for breeding."

"For breeding! How... "

Cob jumped in with an explanation. "When the fragga queen grows too big the males, being so much smaller, can't mate with her any more. They just can't get the job done. So they catch some poor female creature and fill her up with their seed... then the queen comes along and lays her eggs inside their prisoner... hundreds of them. The eggs are fertilized by all that fragga seed inside and they hatch out in just a few days."

"And they use human women for that?"

"Whenever they can. There aren't that many animals large enough around here. They might get a doe or a cow if it comes down to the lake to drink... but the fraggas never travel far from the water... so they can't hunt inland."

" And they prefer human females" Rosie added. "Maybe we're easier to catch."

"That's why we don't let our womenfolk near the water any more," her father continued. "We don't go out at night and we don't go fishing at all. Fishing's the mainstay of the village... that's why we need help so badly."

"What happens to the women after they've given birth? Do the... fraggas let them go?"

"Oh my word no." Cob shook his head mournfully. "They either use them again and again until they're all used up... then eat them. Or they just eat them straight afterwards."

Fortunately at this point Cob's wife emerged from the kitchen carrying a tray of food, a hot pot of meat that I couldn't identify, possibly rabbit and root vegetables. It was delicious, right down to the gravy which I mopped up with a thick slice of dark bread. The thought briefly crossed my mind that this food wasn't real and my actual body was receiving constant intravenous nutrition and hydration but that notion seemed completely irrelevant.

As far as I was concerned I hadn't eaten for hours and this simple fare was wonderfully filling. The difficulty I had was not believing that this virtual world was real... but rather remembering that it wasn't.

Lily, Cob's wife, was chattering away. She was a cheerful, gregarious person, a shorter, pumper version of her daughter with apple red cheeks and cornflower blue eyes. But her friendly chatter was obviously an effort to cover her deeper worry and distress. If she was a free range character, like me, it was a good piece of acting but I suspected she was a high level CG.

Basically there were three levels in the program... low level CGCs or computer generated characters who didn't have to do much... like the two old guys, still sipping their drinks. Then there were high level CGCs which drew on a much larger bank of data and could appear very convincing. I expected both Cob and Lily were in this category. Rosie I wasn't so sure about. Then there were free range characters making choices and reacting according to what was happening around us... much more expensive and requiring constant monitoring and support but apparently well worth it in terms of credibility and popularity.

Lily seems quite relieved when I stifled a yawn.

"Oooo you poor dear. You must be exhausted. And here's me chattering away. Our Rosie'll show you to your room. Very humble dear, but clean and comfortable."

Rosie took me to my room which was small but homely and as her mother said, spotlessly clean. A large bed, a chest of drawers with a china basin and jug and one upright chair were the only furnishing. Rather than leaving Rosie looked gave me a shy and very appealing look.

"We have a lovely hot pool, if you'd like a bath before you go to bed."

"Wow... that sounds great. Thanks."

"Follow me Ems... I think you'll enjoy it."

Rosie took a couple of large towels from a cupboard as we headed along a corridor to the back of the inn, down a flight of stairs and into a smallish room with a low, beamed ceiling and a large pool steaming in the middle. There was a slight smell of sulfur coming from the water. I remember what Gus had told me about this being a thermally active area. Obviously there was a natural hot spring here.

To my surprise and delight Rosie quickly undressed, stepping out of her low cut dress and slipping off her petticoat and... what would you call those things... bloomers seemed to be the right term. Her body was pale, plump and thoroughly delicious. She eased herself into the water and lay back luxuriating, her large breasts floating, her nipples just breaking the surface.

"Come on then Ems. Don't be shy."

I grinned. "I'm not. I was just enjoying the wonderful view." Rosie giggled and blushed... or was it the hot water?

There were buckles at the sides of my boots which allowed me to remove them with only moderate difficulty. I carefully took off my sword belt and laid it well clear of the water. I had another quick fight with my bodice eventually taking my skirt off first then sliding my top down over my hips. Lastly my panties, which were a bit the worse for wear, joined my other clothes at my feet.

Rosie was watching me intently.

"Oooo Ems you are beautiful." I lowered myself into the steaming pool. At first the water felt a little too hot but as my body adjusted it was glorious.

"And I do like your pink and green bracelets." I assumed my bracelets were waterproof. I couldn't find any way to get them off.

I lay back. The hot mineral water was bringing heavenly relief to my tired back, bum and thighs. I was nearly drifting off when I felt a feather light touch on my right thigh. For a moment I thought I had imagined it but no, there it was again, Rosie's hand ever so gently stroking me. I slowly opened my legs. Rosie's fingers moved to the inside of my thigh and slid softly higher. I opened my legs wider until my knee touched Rosie's. I opened my eyes and turned to her.

She withdrew her hand and looked at me timidly.

"Is this alright Ems?"

I took her hand, pulled it to my lips and kissed it, sucking on her fingers. I then placed it between my legs, right on my pussy.

"Much more than alright Rosie" I murmured, leaned forward and kissed her luscious mouth, slowly and thoroughly.

I love kissing. I find kissing one of the most sensuous and intimate elements of making love. Rosie clearly shared my passion. Our open mouths pressed together, our tongues twined around each other. As I sucked her tongue into my mouth I plunged my right hand between her legs and began to explore her pussy with my eager fingers. I worked my fingers between her folds, finding abundant slippery warmth inside and beginning to circle her clit with two fingers.

Rosie moaned into my mouth and escalated her attack on my pussy. Clearly she had done this many times before. Her fingers were skillful and knew exactly how to drive me wild with pleasure. Easily thrusting two fingers deep into Rosie's pussy, I pressed my thumb on her clit and began finger fucking her, slowly and gently at first but rapidly increasing the pace and the pressure.

Rosie arched her pale body out of the water. I continued plunging my fingers into her but moved my mouth to her exposed breasts... licking and sucking on the nipple closest to me. Rosie's guttural gasps and her shuddering body rewarded my efforts with a long intense orgasm. She kissed me gratefully... then patted the smooth stone beside the pool. "Sit here my love and let your Rosie pleasure you."

I clambered out of the pool and sat on the edge. Rosie positioned herself between my widely spread legs.

"Ooo look," she observed "your bracelets have gone dark red and blue." Obviously our fans enjoyed some girl on girl action. Who didn't?

Rosie lowered her head and began kissing then licking my pussy. She gently pulled open my outer lips and worked her tongue inside me. As she licked around my clit and sucked it into her mouth I couldn't hold back a loud gasp of extreme pleasure. I'm not an expert or anything but I believe my clit is bigger and more sensitive than average. When erect, it's half an inch long... and yes I've measured it.

I could feel a climax building as Rosie sucked my clit like a lollipop. I sank my fingers into her blonde curls and pulled her head closer, groaning in increasing ecstasy. When she pushed one, then two fingers into my vagina, my orgasm erupted, my fifth for the day, and by far the longest and most intense. When the major quake and all the little aftershocks were over, I slid back into the water where Rosie and I cuddled and kissed for a while before making our way back to my bedroom. After a final loving kiss Rosie left me, completely relaxed, already halfway into a blissful sleep.

I awoke early, with the dawn light shafting through my shuttered windows. I dressed in my silly warrior princess garb... including my panties which had been washed and dried. I felt well rested and only a bit nervous about the day ahead. So far my virtual adventure had been enjoyable, parts of it extremely pleasurable.

Breakfast was a rather subdued affair. There was porridge... never a favorite for me... also eggs and bacon... followed by a griddle scone with jam and cream... and lots of strong hot tea.

At the door of the inn Cob gave me directions. "About three hours walk round the lake you'll come to a river. Follow it down to the lake shore where it runs into a marsh. That's where you'll most likely find them... or they'll find you rather. They'll be drawn to you like bees to honey and no mistake. Remember, killing the males is good but killing the female... the queen ... that's vital. While she's alive she can always lay more eggs but with her dead... then no more fraggas."

Rosie approached me with tears brimming in her blue eyes. She took my hand and spoke almost fiercely. "You make sure you come back, alright. I'm not losing you to no rotten fraggas." I kissed her cheek and set off.

The villagers were watching me from their doors and windows. A few called out words of encouragement. Most were silent. Perhaps they had watched too many heroes leave and never come back.

It was a pleasant day. There was a bit of mist on the lake and up in the foot hills but this burnt off as the day heated up. The road... more of a path really... was reasonably flat, making for easy walking but after an hour or so I was wishing that Gus would turn up. He would have me at the river in no time and I'm sure he'd be more than a match for a bunch of big fraggas, however big they were.

Not having a watch I could only guess at the time. The sun was high in the sky and I seemed to have been walking for ages when I finally spotted the river. It wasn't a big river... somewhere between a river and a stream... but I did as Cob had said and followed it down to the lake shore. I skirted round the edge of the swamp and found a spot on the shore shaded by several willows where I waited... and waited. Nothing happened.

I wandered around, sat, ate the lunch Lily had packed for me, waited some more. Still nothing. I still felt nervous but mostly bored. My wrist bands were white and yellow. My audience were bored as well.

I estimated it was mid afternoon and I had no wish to walk back to the inn with no result. Maybe I could move things along a bit. I took off my boots and walked to the water where I paddled for a while, splashing loudly. Nothing.

Cob and Rosie had told me how these fraggas mated with their female victims. Would they be attracted to my naked body? I pulled down my top and let it fall to fine gravel beach. Still nothing. I unhooked my skirt and let that descend as well. Taking a deep breath I stripped off my panties. I was now standing on the lake shore, naked except for my sword belt and bracelets which were now pink and green. I walked into the water and splashed some more. Damn! This was becoming insulting. I was in the right place, I was naked and vulnerable. Why weren't they attacking me?

Then a thought struck me. I wasn't altogether vulnerable. How smart were these things? Apparently they could tell that I was a female but could they tell that I was armed? With my heart pounding I unbuckled my belt and slowly lowered it to the ground. Immediately there was a hush. I swear I could feel that I was being watched. There was a rustle in the trees behind me. I turned rapidly but saw nothing. A splash! Again I spun round but there were only some ripples on the surface of the lake.

I took a slow step towards the water, then another. A large mottled head appeared.. the huge yellow eyes fixed on me. I sensed movement behind me and swung around. There was another fragga only a few yards away. It stood semi upright on its big, bent back legs, about six feet high. It had small front arms, with large webbed hands and looked like a cross between a massive frog and a small T Rex. With those back legs I figured it could be on me in one jump. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a third fragga... a black one... emerging from the swamp.

Trying to move as smoothly and imperceptibly as possible I edged back towards my sword belt. At that moment my right ankle was grabbed by something slimy but extremely strong. Looking down I saw that the fragga from the lake had shot out his incredibly long tongue and caught me with it. I lunged for my sword belt. The fragga in front of me used his tongue faster than I could see and with pin point accuracy. He grabbed my wrist as I reached for my weapons and pulled powerfully. The fragga holding my ankle also pulled until I was almost suspended between them.

Fragga number three fired out his tongue and caught my left leg, pulling out my only remaining support. Abruptly I was face down in the sand... my right arm stretched painfully in front of me and my legs pulled widely apart. To my horror I saw more fraggas emerging from the water and the swamp. Somehow I managed to keep my left arm tucked under my body where they couldn't get at it... although they tried.

A tongue hit my shoulder and another struck me on the ribs. A third hit me in the face and lingered there, spreading saliva over my mouth and nose. Yet another tongue caught me right between my opened thighs and once again took some time sliming me. It didn't manage to penetrate my pussy or my ass but not for want of trying. The term tongue lashing popped into my mind.

I was thinking that it couldn't get much worse when a fragga landed heavily on my back knocking my breath out of me. He wrapped his small front legs around my body and started to hump me, vigorously. I could feel his large, stiff penis poking around my butt and between my legs which were being stretched apart so tightly that I couldn't wiggle out of the way. I guess my pussy lips were also pulled open making the outcome inevitable. The head of his cock found my pussy opening and with no hesitation he drove it hard and deep into my body. I screamed in horror and pain. He was big... bigger than any man I've ever had... and his cock was still expanding inside me, stretching my poor pussy mercilessly. Luckily his cock was coated with a very slippery slime so it didn't hurt as much as it might have, as he drove it into me again and again... deeper and deeper.

After only a few minutes he froze... his cock swelling even bigger deep inside. His body shuddered and I could feel him coming copiously... pumping powerful squirts of his semen into my vagina. The moment he was done he pulled out of me roughly and slid away. Another fragga immediately took his place. My pussy must have been stretched wide open because this male entered me on his second thrust. Again he fucked me powerfully for a few minutes then shot his massive load inside me. Number three took his place. This one had an even bigger cock but by now I was so stretched and so sloppy with sperm that his massive penis penetrated me easily. From my trapped position I could see I was now surrounded by fraggas, each one undoubtedly waiting eagerly to mount me and come inside with me.