Boundary Busters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly a graphic appeared... superimposed clearly over the mass of gang banging fraggas. Even when I closed my eyes it was still there.. bold and simple. "DO YOU WANT TO QUIT? Y or N.

It was tempting. My situation was both terrifying and revolting. Spreadeagled, my weapons out of reach, multiple fraggas waiting their turn to fuck me, my pussy already overflowing with fragga sperm.

But I still had one arm free. The fraggas hadn't physically injured me and they couldn't make me quit. In my mind I selected N and out loud I shouted "NO!"

The situation was becoming chaotic as the fraggas went into a mating frenzy. Two tried to mount me at once and started to tussle. Another big blue male was so desperate that he fired his massive load onto my back, nowhere near my pussy. The fragga holding my left leg let go and joined the fray. In the confusion I was able to roll to my right, free my left arm and reach out for my sword belt. At this point I was doubly lucky. All the fragga sperm covering my back made me enough to lurch forward... not much, but enough for my fingers to grasp my short sword. In this position I couldn't have drawn the katana but my waki slid free so I was now armed with a razor sharp weapon which slashed easily through the tongue holding my right arm. With both arms free I managed to roll over and began hacking at the fraggas who had just been fighting over me. The fragga holding my ankle let go before I severed his tongue. I dived forward, grabbed the hilt of my katana and managed to pull it free.

I struggled to my feet. Fragga tongues came snaking towards me but with two lethal blades I was able to fight them off. If one grabbed me I immediately slashed through it. My martial arts training helped enormously. My reactions were fast and my balance excellent as I ducked, dodged, spun and chopped. I must have looked a real sight... stark naked, dripping fragga cum, fighting furiously, fragga blood and bits flying everywhere. My right bracelet was blazing purple... so my audience was huge and enjoying the spectacle.

Leaping forward I took the fight to the fraggas, using my katana to deadly effect. At least four fraggas were dead and maybe six other wounded, the rest were backing off. I had won!

This of course was called hubris in my drama classes... the pride that comes before a fall. An enormous tongue wrapped itself right round my chest and arms... flattening my breasts. I was pulled completely off my feet. As I was dragged rapidly backwards towards the water, I glanced over my shoulder and there was a monstrous yellow fragga with red eyes, undoubtedly the queen mother. The moment I was in reach she grasped my legs with her hands which reached easily around my thighs. The fingers were long and bony with webbing in between and claws on the ends.

Effortlessly the queen pulled my legs wide apart. I struggled but couldn't free myself. I was still holding my swords but could do nothing with them. The queen irresistibly drew my naked body beneath hers. Twisting around and looking back I was able to see a long orange tube snaking towards me. For a moment I thought it was a big water snake or eel... but then I realized it was coming from a slit somewhere below the fragga queen's belly... and it was headed directly for my sperm filled pussy. This must be her egg tube and clearly she was about to pump me full of fragga eggs. These eggs would be fertilized by all that semen and I'd be pregnant with hundreds of fraggas.

The orange tube touched my pussy lips and began to worm its way into my sopping vagina. I couldn't stand the thought of being used as a breeding animal by this monster... then when I had given birth to hundreds of baby monsters, being bred again and again... or maybe just killed and eaten.

Once again the graphic flashed before my eyes. "DO YOU WANT TO QUIT? Y or N." I desperately wanted to chose Y but I've always had a very stubborn, never say die, attitude.

"NO!!" I shouted. I would not give up. "NO! NO! NO!" The tube was inside me now and was beginning to expand and contract in a pumping action. While I couldn't move my arms I could still use my wrists. I bent my left wrist raising my waki and flicked it down as hard as I could on to the queen's egg tube.

The keen blade sliced almost through the soft tube which poured out viscous fluid full of black globes. I don't know how to describe the sound the fragga queen made except that it was harsh and horribly loud. The next moment I was flying through the air and landed with a splash in the shallows.

The queen was backing into deeper water. Her egg tube was still flopping about grotesquely, spouting fluids. My stomach was slightly distended and the fluids were also pouring out of me. That monstrous bitch! Hot rage swept over me. No way was she going to get away with doing this to me. No way was I going to let her just escape back into the water... and when she had healed abuse other poor women. I shouted at the top of my voice.

"Come on you fucking monster! You afraid of one little girl? I bet that hurt like hell... so come and get some more you green cunt!" My language isn't usually that bad but I think in this case it was more than justified. I kicked water at the queen and shouted more insults. She stopped backing away. I readied myself. Again the huge tongue lashed out at me... trying to pin my arms to my sides but this time I was ready and able to raise my arms above my head, holding my katana in both hands. The tongue wrapped around my chest, squeezing my breasts painfully.

The queen pulled me straight towards her cavernous open mouth. I could see that the roof of her mouth was covered with clusters of teeth but as she dragged me into her mouth I drove explosively downwards with all the power in both my legs. For a split second I was pushed above the upper jaw and grabbing that tiny opportunity, I drove my katana down between the fragga's eyes using every ounce of my strength and drawing on all my chi.

The queen's tongue dragged me downwards, adding to the power of my stroke, then the edge of the upper jaw struck me in the stomach, winding me badly and I lost my grip on my precious sword. Weaponless and winded, I knew that this time I was finished but suddenly I was free and floundering in waist deep water. The queen was suffering violent spasms... making hideous noises and trying in vain to scrape away the sword lodged in her head.

Gasping for air I staggered back towards the shore. For a few more seconds the queen's death throes became more extreme then she slumped to one side. Her huge body collapsed and with one last, rather pathetic, wheezing sound.

I sat on the beach feeling faint and starting to cry. Reaction was setting in. I felt cold and shaky. My body was badly bruised, strained and scraped. My pussy was stretched and sore. I stood in the lake and washed myself trying to push out all the egg and sperm mixture that I could. Eventually I staggered back to my clothes but barely had the energy to put them on. I should go and try to recover my sword from the fragga queen but I couldn't face it. I also couldn't face the thought of a three hour walk back to the inn... much of it in the dark.

Maybe when the villagers heard my news they'd have a hero's welcome for me and a big boozy celebration party but right now I just needed to collapse. Even the thought of another sensual session in the hot pool with Rosie would have to wait till another day. I was deeply thankful when a big door opened and I blacked out.