All Comments on 'Boundless Ch. 01'

by KhaoticMethod

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good amount of potential

Good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh yeah...dis gon' be good.

Off to a very good start.

Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This seems interesting.

The story has a lot of potential. There were a few spelling errors but not very many. A piece of advice is that you make the chapters more than one page. A lot of people hate one-page chapters. But I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 6 years ago
Too short,

Way to short there is no story yet, I don’t know what the whole thing is about yet. Waiting till you’ve written more then publishing once you get to a story break would be better.

Oh the whole tier 1 tier who gives a grap and fuck off Hall was confusing bullshit. It served no purpose. Is there a exam to draw a map? If so I’ll fail and it’s your fault, your the story teller. If I needed to know that then include it less annoyingly when required not in a previous chapter. It’s like asking my name, then instead of giving it I tell you my whole life story from birth and give you half my name and then expect you to Rembrandt everything about me forever and take it into account when making decisions. Best response would be to just say my name then if something comes up then I tell you anything perternant.

Long winded but true.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 6 years ago
Incomplete don’t bother

Incomplete, no idea what’s going on overall. It’s all just blah blah blah.

Don’t waste your time. Oh and the bullshit complex description of buildings and room nu,bees and sizes and if they have ensuite or shared bathroom or not and if they are sort after by the inmates was never required and of no use at all. Just useless confusing padding in an otherwise short incomplete story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous