All Comments on 'Boundless Love Ch. 01'

by trussedandobey

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice

I look forward to reading more -- and I love you nom de plume! Well done -- four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Triple score!

I've done a bit of writing myself, gotten published and enjoyed some degree of success with it. So I have a little experience behind me as I comment on the works of others. I'll often not comment on work that seems particularly unprofessional in its composition, but after reading this, I just have to send you my positive feedback. In my opinion, this piece is perfect and gets a triple score of high praise for romance, eroticism and kink. You have crafted your characters with skill and fleshed them out nicely within the constraints of so short a story. Plus, you do well at turning a phrase and holding a reader's interest. Bravo! I hope to see more bondage based erotica from you. If this site features more authors at your level of competence, perhaps I should sign up and become a member here.

-Squirming with delightful arousal,

Julanni

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrussedandobey@trussedandobey
Back on Lit after a nearly two-year hiatus. Here to embrace the D/s dynamic and explore new kinks through probing conversation and detailed roleplay with someone who puts care into their writing. Please note that I am not a masochist; while I enjoy some comfortable discomfor...